For focused group profiling of cancer-related miRNA expression
miProfile cancer miRNA qPCR arrays profile the expression of cancer-related miRNAs, which are carefully chosen for their close cancer correlation based on a thorough literature search of peer-reviewed publications. Arrays are available for expression profiling of specific types of cancer-related miRNAs or overall cancer-related miRNAs.
miRNAs are known for their extensive involvement in cancer development and progression and their altered pattern of expression may affect the cell cycle and survival program. The miProfile cancer arrays allow researchers to profile the differential expression of cancer-related miRNAs in normal tissues and various cancers to gain understanding of the role of miRNA in cancer pathogenesis as well as to identify or validate markers for cancer classification, diagnosis, and prognosis.
To view other miProfile miRNA qPCR arrays, click below:
Close cancer correlation
- miRNAs are carefully chosen for their close cancer correlation based on a thorough literature search of peer-reviewed publications
- Sensitive – Detect miRNA from as little as 10 pg of small RNA or 20 pg of total RNA
- Specific – Be able to distinguish miRNAs with single nucleotide mismatches. Each primer set has been experimental validated for specific amplification
- Broad linearity– Allow miRNA at varieties of expression level to be detected simultaneously
- Reproducible – High reproducibility (R2>0.99) for inter-array and intra-array replicates
Validated miRNA primers
- Each miRNA primer is designed using a proprietary algorithm and experimentally validated
Select RT-PCR reagents
Data Analysis Tool
Analyze the qPCR result using GeneCopoeia's online Data Analysis System (free).