You may send a new order in one of the following ways:
1) Please note we do not accept orders by phone.
2) Place your order directly on our website
3) Email your Purchase Order to email@example.com
4) Fax your Purchase Order to 301-762-3888
5) If you do not have a PO and will pay using a credit card, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your billing and shipping addresses, catalog numbers and/or quote number (if applicable), reference number and your contact information. Our customer service team will call to obtain the credit card information.
The following information must be included on each order:
You will receive a separate Sales Order Confirmation indicating delivery time(s) within 24 hours of submitting your order. Note: the delivery times provided are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed. Delays may occur due to unforeseen difficulties inherent to the nature of cloning work. Any changes or cancellation must be made by 5 p.m. EST on the day the order is placed. Changes or cancellation after this time may incur a cancellation fee or full payment of the Product depending upon the production status.
To all international customers, please contact a distributor closest to your region. Direct orders are only allowed upon agreement by GeneCopoeia.
To view/download a detailed clone datasheet (which contains restriction enzyme and sequence information), qPCR primer or lentiviral particle data, click here.
For other kit or reagent manuals and clone protocols, you may access them here.
To request a W-9, Vendor Application, copy of a Sales Order or Invoice, or any other accounting-related inquiries, please complete the following online form here (To: Accounting).
For any other questions, please contact us by email or phone.
9620 Medical Center Drive, Suite 101