Lentiviral Packaging Systems
The GeneCopoeia Lenti-Pac™ HIV Expression Packaging Systems includes an optimized lentiviral packaging plasmid mix, an eGFP positive control plasmid, a new transfection reagent, EndoFectin™ optimized for virus production and TiterBoost™ reagent that further increases the titers 5-10 fold. When combined with GeneCopoeia ORF cDNA, shRNA or miRNA lentiviral constructs the results are high titers and robust expression levels.
The packaging plasmids in both HIV packaging systems are designed for coordinated, high-level expression of all essential lentiviral packaging elements to ensure efficient packaging of the recombinant transcript into infectious virus particles, as well as for preventing the viral sequences from self-replicating.
Lentiviral 293Ta packaging cell line
GeneCopoeia also offers 293Ta packaging cells for high titer lentivirus production using optimized packaging plasmids with lentiviral vector-based ORF cDNA, shRNA or miRNA constructs. Lenti-Pac 293Ta packaging cell line enables easy and efficient transfection for high-level expression of viral proteins required for packaging.
Lentiviral Concentration Solution
The Lenti-Pac™ Lentivirus Concentration Solution is designed for quick and simple concentration of lentiviral particles. The concentration is accomplished by mixing the proprietary reagent with the lentiviral supernatant, followed by a short incubation and centrifugation with an ordinary centrifuge.
Lentiviral Titration Kits
The Lenti-Pac™ HIV qRT-PCR Lentivirus Titration Kits are designed for quick and simple titration of lentiviral particles to determine the virus copy numbers and to confirm the success of packaging reactions. The kits include the RNA extraction reagent, qRT-PCR reagents and standard control. The RNA genome of lentivirus is reverse-transcribed and quantified using qRT-PCR and SYBR® green technologies.
- Lentiviral clones — For ORF cDNA, shRNA, miRNA or miRNA inhibitors in various vectors with fusion tags
- Pre-made lentivirus — For iPSC genes, positive and negative controls, and many more
- Budget-friendly lentivirus service — Low cost and fast delivery collection for ORF cDNA, miRNA and miRNA inhibitors
- Custom-made lentivirus service — For any ORF cDNA, shRNA or miRNA construct available in more than 40 vector choices with various fusion tags
- Xing, F., et al. (2017). The Anti-Warburg Effect Elicited by the cAMP-PGC1α Pathway Drives Differentiation of Glioblastoma Cells into Astrocytes. Cell Reports doi: 10.1016/j.celrep.2016.12.037 [Lenti-Pac™ lentiviral packaging kit]
- You, A. et al. (2016) Metformin sensitizes sorafenib to inhibit postoperative recurrence and metastasis of hepatocellular carcinoma in orthotopic mouse models. Journal of Hematology & Oncology,DOI: 10.1186/s13045-016-0253-6. [Lenti-Pac™HIV Expression Packaging Kit (Cat. No. HPK-LvTR-20)]
- Yamada , T. et al. (2016) Dexamethasone Regulates EphA5, a Potential Inhibitory Factor with Osteogenic Capability of Human Bone Marrow Stromal Cells. Stem Cells International,doi: 10.1155/2016/1301608. [HIV-Based Lentiviral Expression System]
- Yang, L., et al. (2016). Repairing Effect of a Nano-Artificial Bone Combined with HIF-1α Transfected Bone Marrow Mesenchymal Stem Cells for Rabbit Radial Bone Defects. Journal of Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering doi: 10.1166/jbt.2016.1512 [Lenti-Pac™ HIV Packaging Mix]
- Kirshenbaum, A.S., et al. (2016). Immunophenotypic and Ultrastructural Analysis of Mast Cells in Hermansky-Pudlak Syndrome Type-1: A Possible Connection to Pulmonary Fibrosis. PLoS ONE doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0159177 [Lenti-Pac™ HIV Packaging Mix]
- Lever, M., et al. (2016). Architecture of a minimal signaling pathway explains the T-cell response to a 1 million-fold variation in antigen affinity and dose. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. doi: 10.1073/pnas.1608820113 [Lenti-Pac™ lentivirus concentration solution]
- Liu, Y., et al. (2016). LMO2 attenuates tumor growth by targeting the Wnt signaling pathway in breast and colorectal cancer. Scientific Reports doi: 10.1038/srep36050 [Lenti-Pac™ lentivirus packaging kit and cell line]
- Yuan, H. et al. (2015) MicroRNA-1908 is upregulated in human osteosarcoma and regulates cell proliferation and migration by repressing PTEN expression. Oncology Reports,Oncol Rep. 2015 Nov;34(5):2706-14. doi: 10.3892/or.2015.4242. Epub 2015 Sep 1. [lentiviral plasmid pEZX- MR03 expressing 1908 (Cat,HmiR0274-MR03) or scrambled miRNA (Cat, CmiR0001-MR03) and Lenti-Pac HIV Expression Packaging mix]
- Xie, H. et al. (2015) Nuclear EGFRvIII Resists Hypoxic Microenvironment Induced Apoptosis via Recruiting ERK1/2 Nuclear Translocation. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications,Volume 470, Issue 2, 5 February 2016, Pages 466–472. [EGFRvIII/EGFRvIIIdNLS in pReceiver-LV151, Lenti-Pac HIV Expression Packaging Kit]
- Cao, M. et al. (2015) HIF-2α regulates CDCP1 to promote PKCδ-mediated migration in hepatocellular carcinoma. Tumor Biology,DOI
10.1007/s13277-015-3527-7. [Lenti-Pac™ HIV Expression Packaging Kit (Cat.No. HPK-LvTR-20)]
- Liu, J. et al. (2015) PERK pathway is involved in oxygen-glucose-serum deprivation-induced NF-kB activation via ROS generation in spinal cord astrocytes. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications,doi:10.1016/j.bbrc.2015.10.007. [Lenti-pac lentivirus concentration solution]
- Wu, Q. et al. (2015) Stromal cell-derived factor 1 promoted migration of adipose-derived stem cells to the wounded area in traumatic rats. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications,Volume 467, Issue 1, 6 November 2015, Pages 140–145. [lentivirus packaging system]
- Zhang, Y. et al. (2015) miR-182 promotes cell growth and invasion by targeting forkhead box F2 transcription factor in colorectal cancer. Oncology Reports,Pages: 2592-2598 DOI: 10.3892/or.2015.3833. [Lenti-Pac™ HIV Expression Packaging Systems]
- Wu, X. et al. (2015) Resveratrol induces apoptosis of human chronic myelogenous leukemia cells in vitro through p38 and JNK-regulated H2AX phosphorylation. Acta Pharmacologica Sinica,Acta Pharmacologica Sinica (2015) 36: 353–361; doi: 10.1038/aps.2014.132. [Lenti-Pac™ HIV Expression Packaging Systems]
- Ma, R. et al. (2015) Human embryonic stem cells form functional thyroid follicles. Thyroid,Thyroid. April 2015, 25(4): 455-461. doi:10.1089/thy.2014.0537. [Lenti-Pac™ HIV Expression Packaging Systems]
- Peng, R. et al. (2015) Effects of the ABCB1 (1199G> A) Polymorphism on Steroid Sex Hormone-Induced P-Glycoprotein Expression, ATPase Activity, and Hormone Efflux. Medical Sciences,Med. Sci. 2015, 3(4), 124-137; doi:10.3390/medsci3040124. [Lenti-Pac™ HIV Expression Packaging Systems]
- Poria ,DK. et al. (2015) RNA-binding protein HuR sequesters microRNA-21 to prevent translation repression of proinflammatory tumor suppressor gene programmed cell death 4. Oncogene,doi:10.1038/onc.2015.235. [The Lenti-PAC HIV Expression system]
- Xia, F. et al. (2015) Reg3g overexpression promotes β cell regeneration and induces immune tolerance in nonobese-diabetic mouse model. Journal of Leukocyte Biology,Published online before print December 14, 2015, doi: 10.1189/jlb.3A0815-371RRR. [Lenti-Pac™ HIV Expression Packaging Systems]
- Okada, M. et al. (2015) Abrogation of Age‐Induced Microrna‐195 Rejuvenates the Senescent Mesenchymal Stem Cells by Reactivating Telomerase. STEM CELLS,DOI: 10.1002/stem.2211. [Lenti-Pac HIV Expression Packaging System, EndoFectin Lenti]
- Truong, AS. et al. (2015) Tracking the invasion of small numbers of cells in paper-based assays with quantitative PCR. Analytical Chemistry,DOI: 10.1021/acs.analchem.5b02362. [Lenti-Pac HIV Expression Packaging Kit]
- Liu, J., et al. (2016). Nanotechnology combined therapy: tyrosine kinase-bound gold nanorod and laser thermal ablation produce a synergistic higher treatment response of renal cell carcinoma in a murine model. BJU International doi: 10.1111/bju.13590 [Lenti-Pac™ HIV Packaging Mix]
- Liu , C. et al. (2014) miR‑29a activates Hes1 by targeting Nfia in esophageal carcinoma cell line TE‑1. Oncology
Letters,Pages: 96-102 DOI: 10.3892/ol.2014.2678. [Lenti-Pac™ HIV Expression Packaging Systems]
- S Das (2014) Overcoming disease-induced growth factor resistance in therapeutic angiogenesis using recombinant co-receptors delivered by a liposomal system. Biomaterials, Volume 35, Issue 1, January 2014, Pages 196–205. [HEK-293Ta cells, Lenti-Pac transduction kit].
- Xu, F. et al (2013) MicroRNA‐200b Stimulates Tumour Growth in TGFBR2‐Null Colorectal Cancers by Negatively Regulating p27/kip1. Journal of Cellular Physiology, DOI: 10.1002/jcp.24497. [Lenti-pac lentivirus concentration solution].
- Hunter, K. et al (2013) Inherited variation in miR-290 expression suppresses breast cancer progression by targeting the metastasis susceptibility gene Arid4b. Cancer Research, doi: 10.1158/0008-5472.CAN-12-3513. [Lenti-Pac™ FIV Expression Packing Kit].
- Hirata, H. et al (2013) MicroRNA-182-5p Promotes Cell Invasion and Proliferation by Down Regulating FOXF2, RECK and MTSS1 Genes in Human Prostate Cancer. PloS one, 8(1): e55502. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0055502. [Lenti-Pac™ HIV Expression Packing Kit].
- Sanchez-Alvarez, R. at al (2013) Mitochondrial dysfunction in breast cancer cells prevents tumor growth: Understanding chemoprevention with metformin. Cell Cycle, Volume 12, Issue 1, January 1, 2013 Pages 172-182. [Lentiviral plasmids, packaging cells and reagents].
- Musick, J. et al. (2012) Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells and Related Methods. U.S. Patent No. 20,120,276,070. 1 Nov. 2012. [Lenti-Pac™ HIV Expression Packing Kit].
- Amodio, N. et al. (2012) miR-29b sensitizes multiple myeloma cells to bortezomib-induced apoptosis through the activation of a feedback loop with the transcription factor Sp1. Cell Death and Disease, 3, e436; doi:10.1038/cddis.2012.175. [Lenti-Pac™ FIV Expression Packaging Kit].
- Simpfendorfer, K. et al. (2012) The autoimmunity-associated BLK haplotype exhibits cis-regulatory effects on mRNA and protein expression that are prominently observed in B cells early in development. Hum. Mol. Genet. (2012) 21 (17): 3918-3925. doi: 10.1093/hmg/dds220. [HIV Lenti-Pac™].
- Yamamura, S. et al. (2012) MicroRNA-34a suppresses malignant transformation by targeting c-Myc transcriptional complexes in human renal cell carcinoma. Carcinogenesis (2012) 33 (2): 294-300. doi: 10.1093/carcin/bgr286 . [HIV Lenti-Pac].