GeneCopoeia is the original manufacturer of human and mouse expression-ready, full-length ORF cDNA clones. Researchers worldwide have depended on GeneCopoeia OmicsLink™ cDNA clones to accelerate their research. Each OmicsLink™ expression-ready ORF cDNA clone-which contains only the protein-coding open reading frame, without its natural 5' and 3' UTR-is ready for immediate in vivo and in vitro expression. Experience real value with expression-ready clones that save you time and money. Get results faster and publish sooner.
- ORFs contain only the protein-coding regions, without 5' and 3' UTR sequences
- Native protein (without tags) expression exclusively from GeneCopoeia
- Wide variety of tag choices to meet all of your needs
- Genome-wide coverage
- Fully sequence-verified and guaranteed
Save Time • Publish faster • Increase productivity
Rigorous quality control and assurance process
OmicsLink ORF cDNA clones are derived from full-length human and mouse genes that were chosen through a strict selection process. This process includes the extraction, comparison as well as validation of gene sequences and annotation information from multiple public and private sources; clustering and reduction of redundant gene sequences, filtering out error sequences or sequencing errors plus several other manual curation steps.
Following this stringent selection process, the entire coding open reading frames (ORFs) were generated from sequence validated full-length cDNA clones or high-quality human tissue cDNA libraries to construct expression-ready clones.
Once the clone is constructed, GeneCopoeia follows additional quality control process to ensure the right clone is delivered to our customers.
- All ORFs are fully sequenced.
- PCR amplification and size validation
- Enzyme digestion check of the integrity of whole plasmid.
- Express in E. coli, mammalian cells or other common cell types
- Express in vitro with high success with cell-free translation systems.
- Use tags for protein purification and production
- Use tags for purification detection and wide range of functional assays
- Generate in situ hybridization probes for tissue or organ expression profiling
- Restore gene functions for shRNA or miRNA functional validation studies
Widest choices for expression systems
Largest number of tags to choose from
|Fluorescent tags||eGFP, eYFP, eCFP, mCherry|
|Multifunctional tags||HaloTag®, AviTag™|
|Solubility and purification tags||His, SUMO, GST, MBP, Flag, 3xFlag|
|Antibody Immunoprecipitation tags||HA, cMyc|
Popular tags and technologies
- Lentiviral technology — Enables high efficiency gene delivery to virtually all cell types and whole model organisms resulting in high expression levels of delivered genes.
- Internal ribosome entry site (IRES) technology — Allows coordinated and efficient co-expression of two genes with the same promoter in a single vector. When reporter and target genes are simultaneously expressed, biological activities of the target proteins are minimally affected.
- HaloTag® technology — This novel multi-functional protein tag binds covalently and specifically to a variety of synthetic ligands, enabling tagged proteins to be labeled with fluorophores for in vitro or in vivo imaging or with affinity agents for purification.
- AviTag™ technology — Based on site-specific in vitro or in vivo biotinylation of a short tag sequence enabling specific or reversible binding of avidin or streptavidin to biotin for immobilization, purification and visualization of the tagged target proteins.
- Cell-free technology — Enables high success rate of target protein expression and natural protein folding with high percentage of active proteins. Proteins that are potentially toxic to cells can also be produced using the cell free system.
ORF cDNA clones
Search over 45,000 human and mouse pre-designed ORF cDNA clones in your choice of vector.
Custom cDNA clone services
Learn more about custom gene synthesis or request quote below.
ORF cDNA lentivirus
GeneCopoeia also offers ORF cDNA lentivirus as pre-made, special collection, or custom service. Learn more here.
|ORF cDNA Clones Manual, Cancellation, QA, License, Warranty|
ORF clone sets
Besides individual clones, GeneCopoeia also offers pre-made or custom-selected ORF cDNA clone sets at attractive prices. Uniformity and high-quality clone sets make them ideal for large-scale high content and high-throughput screening studies in functional genomics, proteomics and systems biology.
To learn more about our ORF cDNA clone sets, please contact us or call 866-360-9531.
|Vector||Vector Type||Promoter||Selection Marker||Tag|
|pReceiver-M98||Mammalian expression||CMV||Neomycin||C-eGFP (monomeric)|
|pReceiver-Lv105||Mammalian expression (lentiviral)||CMV||Neomycin||N/A|
|pDONR™ Vector||Gateway shuttle||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Check out more vector types of your choice if none of the above meets your needs.
Clone sets by gene family in the vector of your choice
Related ORF Clones
ORFEXPRESS™ Gateway® PLUS ORF cDNA shuttle clones – These are fully sequence-verified Gateway® ORF entry clones. These clones are compatible with both recombination and traditional cloning using multiple cloning sites (MCS).
ORFeome Collaboration cDNA clones – These are third-party constructed and sequence-verified Gateway® ORF entry clones enabling transfer into Gateway® compatible destination vectors.
Complete ORF cDNA clone collection and selection guide – Include comparison of ORF expression-ready clones, ORF Gateway® PLUS shuttle clones, ORFeome collaboration Gateway® entry clones and full-length cDNA clones.
Control clones – Include positive and negative control clones that can be purchased together with or separately from your clone of interest.
Brochure: OmicsLink™ ORF cDNA brochure
* *30% discount is not valid for gene synthesis services, custom services,budget-friendly clones and Gateway shuttle clones.Valid for US and Canada customers only. International customers, please contact your local distributor for pricing information.