(Not valid for budget-friendly clones, Gateway clones, gene synthesis clones)
- ORFs contain only the protein-coding regions, without 5' and 3' UTR sequences
- Native protein (without tags) expression exclusively from GeneCopoeia
- Wide variety of tag choices to meet all of your needs
- Genome-wide coverage
- Fully sequence-verified and guaranteed
Save Time • Publish faster • Increase productivity
Rigorous quality control and assurance process
OmicsLink ORF cDNA clones are derived from full-length human and mouse genes that were chosen through a strict selection process. This process includes the extraction, comparison as well as validation of gene sequences and annotation information from multiple public and private sources; clustering and reduction of redundant gene sequences, filtering out error sequences or sequencing errors plus several other manual curation steps.
Following this stringent selection process, the entire coding open reading frames (ORFs) were generated from sequence validated full-length cDNA clones or high-quality human tissue cDNA libraries to construct expression-ready clones.
Once the clone is constructed, GeneCopoeia follows additional quality control process to ensure the right clone is delivered to our customers.
- All ORFs are fully sequenced.
- PCR amplification and size validation
- Enzyme digestion check of the integrity of whole plasmid.
- Express in E. coli, mammalian cells or other common cell types
- Express in vitro with high success with cell-free translation systems.
- Use tags for protein purification and production
- Use tags for purification detection and wide range of functional assays
- Generate in situ hybridization probes for tissue or organ expression profiling
- Restore gene functions for shRNA or miRNA functional validation studies
Largest number of tags to choose from
|Fluorescent tags||eGFP, eYFP, eCFP, mCherry|
|Multifunctional tags||HaloTag®, AviTag™|
|Solubility and purification tags||His, SUMO, GST, MBP, Flag, 3xFlag|
|Antibody Immunoprecipitation tags||HA, cMyc|
Popular tags and technologies
- Lentiviral technology — Enables high efficiency gene delivery to virtually all cell types and whole model organisms resulting in high expression levels of delivered genes.
- Internal ribosome entry site (IRES) technology — Allows coordinated and efficient co-expression of two genes with the same promoter in a single vector. When reporter and target genes are simultaneously expressed, biological activities of the target proteins are minimally affected.
- HaloTag® technology — This novel multi-functional protein tag binds covalently and specifically to a variety of synthetic ligands, enabling tagged proteins to be labeled with fluorophores for in vitro or in vivo imaging or with affinity agents for purification.
- AviTag™ technology — Based on site-specific in vitro or in vivo biotinylation of a short tag sequence enabling specific or reversible binding of avidin or streptavidin to biotin for immobilization, purification and visualization of the tagged target proteins.
- Cell-free technology — Enables high success rate of target protein expression and natural protein folding with high percentage of active proteins. Proteins that are potentially toxic to cells can also be produced using the cell free system.
ORF cDNA clones
Search over 45,000 human and mouse pre-designed ORF cDNA clones in your choice of vector.
Custom cDNA clone services
Learn more about custom gene synthesis or request quote below.
ORF cDNA lentivirus
GeneCopoeia also offers ORF cDNA lentivirus as pre-made, special collection, or custom service. Learn more here.
|ORF cDNA Clones Manual, Cancellation, QA, License, Warranty|
ORF clone sets
Besides individual clones, GeneCopoeia also offers pre-made or custom-selected ORF cDNA clone sets at attractive prices. Uniformity and high-quality clone sets make them ideal for large-scale high content and high-throughput screening studies in functional genomics, proteomics and systems biology.
To learn more about our ORF cDNA clone sets, please contact us or call 866-360-9531.
|Vector||Vector Type||Promoter||Selection Marker||Tag|
|pReceiver-M98||Mammalian expression||CMV||Neomycin||C-eGFP (monomeric)|
|pReceiver-Lv105||Mammalian expression (lentiviral)||CMV||Neomycin||N/A|
|pDONR™ Vector||Gateway shuttle||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Check out more vector types of your choice if none of the above meets your needs.
Clone sets by gene family in the vector of your choice
- Suzuki, R. et al. (2014) SPIG1 Negatively Regulates BDNF Maturation. The Journal of Neuroscience, Feb 26;34(9):3429-42. doi: 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.1597-13.2014. [anti-proBDNF (mAb287)]
- Zheng, J. et al. (2014) PDZK1 and NHERF1 Regulate the Function of Human Organic Anion Transporting Polypeptide 1A2 (OATP1A2) by Modulating Its Subcellular Trafficking and Stability. PLOS ONE, 01/2014; 9(4):e94712. DOI:10.1371/journal.pone.0094712. [GC-Q0577,GC-Q0230 and GC-U0225]
- Guillaud, L. et al. (2014) Role of Tropomodulin's Leucine Rich Repeat Domain in the Formation of Neurite-like Processes.. Biochemistry, 2014 Apr 29;53(16):2689-700. doi: 10.1021/bi401431k. . [pReceiver-M55,pReceiver- B01]
- Kinoshita, K. et al. (2014) A590T mutation in KCNQ1 C-terminal helix D decreases I Ks channel trafficking and function but not Yotiao interaction. Journal of Molecular and Cellular Cardiology, 2014 Apr 5;72C:273-280. Epub 2014 Apr 5. [pReceiver-M12]
- Xue, G. et al. (2014) c-Myc-mediated repression of miR-15-16 in hypoxia is induced by increased HIF-2α and promotes tumor angiogenesis and metastasis by upregulating FGF2. Oncogene, 2014 Apr 7. doi: 10.1038/onc.2014.82. . [pReceiver-M55-MYC]
- Law, J. et al. (2014) Nodal signals via β-arrestins and RalGTPases to regulate trophoblast invasion. Cellular Signalling, 2014 May 24;26(9):1935-1942. doi: 10.1016/j.cellsig.2014.05.009. [ORF for FLAG-tagged ALK4 or ALK7]
- Rhodes, LV. et al. (2014) Suppression of triple-negative breast cancer metastasis by pan-DAC inhibitor panobinostat via inhibition of ZEB family of EMT master regulators. Breast Cancer Research, 2014 Jun;145(3):593-604. doi: 10.1007/s10549-014-2979-6. [CMV- eGFP vector, CMV-eGFP-ZEB1, CMV-eGFP-ZEB2]
- Dai, L. et al. (2014) Mutations in the Homeodomain of HOXD13 Cause Syndactyly Type 1-c in Two Chinese Families. PLOS ONE, 2014 May 1;9(5):e96192. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0096192. [pReceiver-M02]
- Wang, P. et al. (2014) MFG-E8 AND USES THEREOF. US Patent, . [Ex-M0438-B01]
- Ling, L. et al. (2014) Separating Tumorigenicity from Bile Acid Regulatory Activity for Endocrine Hormone FGF19. Cancer Research, doi: 10.1158/0008-5472.CAN-14-0208. [KLB (NM_175737) and mouse KLB (NM_031180) cDNAs]
- Machowska, M. et al. (2014) Nuclear location of tumor suppressor protein maspin inhibits proliferation of breast cancer cells without affecting proliferation of normal epithelial cells. BMC Cancer, 2014 Feb 28;14:142. doi: 10.1186/1471-2407-14-142. [pReceiver M03]
- Heckler, MM. et al. (2014) ERK/MAPK regulates ERRγ expression, transcriptional activity, and receptor‐mediated Tamoxifen resistance in ER+ breast cancer. FEBS Journal, 2014 May;281(10):2431-42. doi: 10.1111/febs.12797. [ORF cDNA clone for human ERRγ(AB020639.1)]
- Li, H. et al. (2014) Overexpression of Snail in retinal pigment epithelial triggered epithelial-mesenchymal transition. Biochem Biophys Res Commun, 2014 Mar 28;446(1):347-51. doi: 10.1016/j.bbrc.2014.02.119. [pReceiver; OmicsLink Expression Clones]
- Hui, Z. et al. (2014) MiR-30b regulates migration and invasion of human colorectal cancer via SIX1. Biochemical Journal, 2014 May 15;460(1):117-25. doi: 10.1042/BJ20131535. [Human SIX1 expression vector]
- Guo, Y. et al. (2014) Screening of allergic components mediated by H1R in homoharringtonine injection through H1R/CMC‐HPLC/MS. Biomedical Chromatography, 2014 May 14. doi: 10.1002/bmc.3188. [the full-length cDNA sequence of H1R gene]
- Prabhu, Y. et al. (2014) Defective Transport of the Obesity Mutant PC1/3 N222D Contributes to Loss of Function. Endocrinology, 2014 Jul;155(7):2391-401. doi: 10.1210/en.2013-1985. [mouse PC1/3 cDNA]
- Sturchler, E. et al. (2014) Development of an HTS-Compatible Assay for the Discovery of ASK1 Signalosome Inhibitors Using AlphaScreen Technology. ASSAY and Drug, 2014 May;12(4):229-37. doi: 10.1089/adt.2013.558.. [BirA plasmid]
- Guillaud, L. et al. (2014) The Role of Tropomodulin's Leucine Rich Repeat Domain in Formation of Neurite-like Processes.. Biochemistry, 2014 Apr 29;53(16):2689-700. doi: 10.1021/bi401431k. [pReceiver- B01 with His-tag]
- Kinoshita, K. et al. (2014) A590T mutation in KCNQ1 C-terminal helix D decreases IKs channel trafficking and function but not Yotiao interaction.. Journal of Moleclular and Cellular Cardiology, 2014 Jul;72:273-80. doi: 10.1016/j.yjmcc.2014.03.019. [KCNQ1 cDNA [FLAG-KCNQ1(WT)]]
- Guin, S. et al. (2014) Role in Tumor Growth of a Glycogen Debranching Enzyme Lost in Glycogen Storage Disease. Journal of the National Cancer Institute , 2014 Apr 3;106(5). pii: dju062. doi: 10.1093/jnci/dju062.. [EX-E2057-M11]
- Fagyas, M. et al. (2014) New perspectives in the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system (RAAS) II: albumin suppresses angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) activity in human. PLOS ONE, 2014 Apr 1;9(4):e87844. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0087844.. [ACE gene containing cDNA plasmid]
- Yang, F. et al. (2014) GSTT1 Deletion Is Related to Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons-Induced DNA Damage and Lymphoma Progression. PLOS ONE, 2014 Feb 20;9(2):e89302. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0089302. [pReciever-M46]
- Tran, QK. et al. (2014) Biosensor-Based Approach Identifies Four Distinct Calmodulin-Binding Domains in the G Protein-Coupled Estrogen Receptor 1. PLOS ONE, 2014 Feb 21;9(2):e89669. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0089669. [human GPER cDNA]
- Liu, M. et al. (2014) SHCBP1L, a conserved protein in mammals, is predominantly expressed in male germ cells and maintains spindle stability during meiosis in testis. Mol Hum Reprod, 2014 Jun;20(6):463-75. doi: 10.1093/molehr/gau014. [pReceiver-B01]
- Bhatia, H. et al. (2014) miR-107 orchestrates ER stress induction and lipid accumulation by post-transcriptional regulation of fatty acid synthase in hepatocytes. Biochim Biophys Acta, 2014;1839(4):334-43. doi: 10.1016/j.bbagrm.2014.02.009. [Human FASN ORF cDNA clone]
- Deutsch, AJA. et al. (2014) NR4A1-mediated apoptosis suppresses lymphomagenesis and is associated with a favorable cancer specific survival in patients with aggressive B-cell lymphomas. Blood. et al, 2014 Apr 10;123(15):2367-77. doi: 10.1182/blood-2013-08-518878. [pEZ-M61]
- Nishio, H. et al. (2014) Distinctive Changes in Histone H3K4 Modification Mediated via Kdm5a Expression in Spermatogonial Stem Cells of Cryptorchid Testes. The Journal of Urology, 2014 May;191(5 Suppl):1564-72. doi: 10.1016/j.juro.2013.10.071. [pEZ-M03]
- Liu,P. et al (2014) METHODS FOR TREATING LEUKEMIA AND DISORDERS MEDIATED BY CBFBETA AND RUNX1 PROTEINS. United States Patent Application 20140004082, . [Full length biotinylated RUNX1, histagged CBFβ and untagged CBFβ proteins].
- Kushwaha, R. et al (2014) Mir-18 and mir-518b target FOXN1 during epithelial lineage differentiation in pluripotent cells.. Stem Cells and Development, doi:10.1089/scd.2013.0262.. [FOXN1 3'UTR in pEZX-MT0-1, MUT1/ MUT2 FOXN1 3'UTR in pEZX-MT0-1].
- Caussy, C. et al (2014) An APOA5 3' UTR Variant Associated with Plasma Triglycerides Triggers APOA5 Downregulation by Creating a Functional miR-485-5p …. The American Journal of Human Genetics, Volume 94, Issue 1, 129-134, 2 January 2014. [APOA5 3' UTR in pEZX-MT01].
- YM Kim (2014) A review of the literature on common CYP17A1 mutations in adults with 17-hydroxylase/17, 20-lyase deficiency, a case series of such mutations among …. Metabolism, Volume 63, Issue 1, January 2014, Pages 42–49. [CYP17A1 cDNA clone].
- K Yamamura (2014) Immunolocalization of murine type VI 3β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase in the adrenal gland, testis, skin, and placenta. Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology, Volume 382, Issue 1, 25 January 2014, Pages 131–138. [Hsd3b1 and Hsd3b6 cDNA clone].
- G Marwarha (2014) The retinol esterifying enzyme LRAT supports cell signaling by retinol-binding protein and its receptor STRA6. The FASEB Journal, vol. 28 no. 1 26-34. [Human STRA6 cDNA clone in p-Receiver M01].
- Gu, S. et al (2013) Molecular Mechanisms of Regulation and Action of microRNA-199a in Testicular Germ Cell Tumor and Glioblastomas. PLOS ONE, Published: December 31, 2013, DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0083980. [pEZ-REST_ORF].
- Zhu, HL. et al (2013) 4E‐BP1 regulates the sensitivity of human glioma cells to chemotherapy through PI3K/Akt/mTOR‐independent pathway. Neuropathology, Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013 DOI: 10.1111/neup.12085. [4E-BP1 expression plasmid].
- Vorrink, SU. et al (2013) Hypoxia perturbs aryl hydrocarbon receptor signaling and CYP1A1 expression induced by PCB 126 in human skin and liver-derived cell lines. Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology, Volume 274, Issue 3, 1 February 2014, Pages 408–416. [EX-C0312-M68, EX-NEG-M68].
- He, Y. et al (2013) Expression of metallothionein of freshwater crab (Sinopotamon henanense) in Escherichia coli enhances tolerance and accumulation of zinc, copper and cadmium. Ecotoxicology, January 2014, Volume 23, Issue 1, pp 56-64. [pET-28a-6His-SUMO expression vector].
- Li, XZ. et al (2013) Neuroprotective effects of extract of Acanthopanax senticosus harms on SH-SY5Y cells overexpressing wild-type or A53T mutant α-synuclein. Phytomedicine, Available online 16 November 2013. [pReceiver-Lv122 with a cytomegalovirus promoter].
- Kiyan, Y. et al (2013) oxLDL induces inflammatory responses in vascular smooth muscle cells via urokinase receptor association with CD36 and TLR4. Journal of Molecular and Cellular Cardiology, Volume 66, January 2014, Pages 72–82. [GAPDH-PG04 control vector].
- Zhu, B. et al (2013) PPARβ/δ promotes HRAS-induced senescence and tumor suppression by potentiating p-ERK and repressing p-AKT signaling. Oncogene, 11 November 2013, doi:10.1038/onc.2013.477. [GC-Mm04880].
- Han, S. et al (2013) Targeted Radiosensitization of ETS Fusion-Positive Prostate Cancer through PARP1 Inhibition. Neoplasia, 2013 October; 15(10): 1207–1217.. [CMV-PARG ORF cDNA clone].
- Anaraki, PK. et al (2013) Urokinase Receptor Mediates Osteogenic Differentiation of Mesenchymal Stem Cells and Vascular Calcification via the Complement C5a Receptor. Stem Cells and Development, doi:10.1089/scd.2013.0318.. [Control vector GAPDH-PG04].
- Andrews, B. et al (2013) Assembly factors for the membrane arm of human complex I. PNAS, vol. 110 no. 47, 18934–18939. [TMEM126B ORF clones].
- Lu, J. et al (2013) miR-9 targets CXCR4 and functions as a potential tumor suppressor in nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Carcinogenesis, doi: 10.1093/carcin/bgt354, First published online: October 29, 2013. [Lentiviral vector pReceiver-Lv105-CXCR4-ORF].
- Dagda, RK. et al (2013) Beyond the mitochondrion: cytosolic PINK1 remodels dendrites through Protein Kinase A. Journal of Neurochemistry, Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013 DOI: 10.1111/jnc.12494. [Plasmids for PINK1 tagged with green fluorescent protein (GFP) or with 3xFlag].
- Beltran, AS. et al (2013) Novel role of Engrailed 1 as a prosurvival transcription factor in basal-like breast cancer and engineering of interference peptides block its oncogenic function. Oncogene, advance online publication 21 October 2013; doi: 10.1038/onc.2013.422. [EN1 cDNA (EX T1021-Lv107)].
- Ugi, S. et al (2013) CCDC3 is specifically upregulated in omental adipose tissue in subjects with abdominal obesity. Obesity, Article first published online: 5 DEC 2013, DOI: 10.1002/oby.20645. [cDNA clone for CCDC3 with a FLAG-tag].
- Robinson, J. et al (2013) Development of a High-Throughput Screening–Compatible Cell-Based Functional Assay to Identify Small Molecule Probes of the Galanin 3 Receptor (GalR3). ASSAY and Drug Development Technologies, Volume: 11 Issue 8: October 21, 2013. [HA-GalR3 cDNA clone].
- Wang, J. et al (2013) Immuno-Based Retargeted Endopeptidase Activity Assays. US20130267010 A1, . [pReceiver-M02/ORL-1 cDNA clone].
- Cheng, JC. et al (2013) Transforming Growth Factor-β1 Inhibits Trophoblast Cell Invasion by Inducing Snail-mediated Down-regulation of Vascular Endothelial-cadherin Protein. Journal of Biological Chemistry, 288, 33181-33192.. [Vector encoding a full-length human Snail].
- Li, T. et al (2013) Identification of epithelial stromal interaction 1 as a novel effector downstream of Krüppel-like factor 8 in breast cancer invasion and metastasis. Oncogene , doi:10.1038/onc.2013.415. [Shuttle hEPSTI1V2 vector encoding the human EPSTI1 cDNA].
- Zhuang, J. et al (2013) Mitochondrial disulfide relay mediates translocation of p53 and partitions its subcellular activity. PNAS, October 22, 2013 vol. 110 no. 43. [pReceiver-Lv105-human CHCHD4 cDNA].
- Shahagi, MA. et al (2013) Identification and Functional characterization of an Alternative 5'Exon of the Sodium Dependent Ascorbic Acid Transporter SLC23A1. Journal of Human Nutrition and Food Science, J Hum Nutr Food Sci 1: 1001.. [mCherry-SLC23A1 pReceiver-M55].
- Díaz‐Martín, J. et al (2013) A core microRNA signature associated with inducers of the epithelial‐to‐mesenchymal transition. The Journal of Pathology, Volume 232, Issue 3, pages 319–329, February 2014. [Human cDNAs encoding TWIST1 and TWIST2].
- Riazuddin, S. et al (2013) Mutations in AGBL1 Cause Dominant Late-Onset Fuchs Corneal Dystrophy and Alter Protein-Protein Interaction with TCF4. American Journal of Human Genetics, Volume 93, Issue 4, 3 October 2013, Pages 758–764. [AGBL1 cDNA clone].
- Ungerer, C. et al (2013) Galectin-9 Is a Suppressor of T and B Cells and Predicts the Immune Modulatory Potential of Mesenchymal Stromal Cell Preparations. Stem Cells and Development, doi:10.1089/scd.2013.0335.. [His-tagged Gal-9 cDNA clone].
- Fleischman, AG. et al (2013) The CSF3R T618I mutation causes a lethal neutrophilic neoplasia in mice that is responsive to therapeutic JAK inhibition. Blood, November 21, 2013 vol. 122 no. 223628-3631. [CSF3R transcript variant 1 pDONR vector ].
- Kimoto, K. et al (2013) Characterization of a novel mutant KCNQ1 channel subunit lacking a large part of the C-terminal domain. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications, Volume 440, Issue 2, 18 October 2013, Pages 283–288. [pReceiver-M12 plasmid vector encoding 3xFLAG-fused
KCNQ1(WT) subunit [FLAG-KCNQ1(WT)]].
- Zuo, H. et al (2013) Activation of Gα q subunits up-regulates the expression of the tumor suppressor Fhit. Cellular Signalling, Volume 25, Issue 12, December 2013, Pages 2440–2452. [HA-tagged 4EBP1 in pReceiver-M06].
- Zhou, F. et al (2013) Functional analysis of novel polymorphisms in the human SLCO1A2 gene that encodes the transporter OATP1A2. The AAPS Journal, October 2013, Volume 15, Issue 4, pp 1099-1108. [SLCO1A2 cDNA].
- Wang, F. et al (2013) Hydrogen peroxide induced impairment of endothelial progenitor cell viability is mediated through a FoxO3a dependant mechanism. Microvascular Research, Volume 90, November 2013, Pages 48–54. [Human FoxO3a triple mutant and wide-type sequence cDNA].
- Wang, Y. et al (2013) Construction and identification of the adenoviral vector with dual reporter gene for multimodality molecular imaging. Journal of Huazhong University of Science and Technology, August 2013, Volume 33, Issue 4, pp 600-605. [TFRC cDNA].
- Patel, M. et al (2013) A Novel p38 Mitogen-activated Protein Kinase/Elk-1 Transcription Factor-dependent Molecular Mechanism Underlying Abnormal Endothelial Cell Proliferation in …. The Journal of Biological Chemistry, 288, 25701-25716.. [expression vector (N-myc) CS-Z3999-M43].
- Xie, J. et al (2013) A Novel Reporter System for Molecular Imaging and High‐Throughput Screening of Anticancer Drugs. ChemBioChem, Volume 14, Issue 12, pages 1494–1503, August 19, 2013. [cDNA for human procaspase 3].
- Jeon, H. et al (2013) Senescent endothelial cells are prone to TNF-α-induced cell death due to expression of FAS receptor. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications, Volume 438, Issue 2, 23 August 2013, Pages 277–282. [FAS cDNA (EX-G0198-M02) and EGFP cDNA (EX-EGFP-M02)].
- Wang, SH. et al (2013) Leukemia associated mutant Wilms' tumor gene 1 protein promotes expansion of human hematopoietic progenitor cells. Leukemia Research, Volume 37, Issue 10, October 2013, Pages 1341–1349. [STAT5A plasmid].
- Wu, P. et al (2013) ARC is highly expressed in nasopharyngeal carcinoma and confers X-radiation and cisplatin resistance. Oncology Reports, Volume 30 Issue 4. [ARC plasmid and control plasmids ].
- Wang, C. et al (2013) Zinc Finger Protein 64 Promotes Toll-like Receptor-triggered Proinflammatory and Type I Interferon Production in Macrophages by Enhancing p65 Subunit Activation. Journal of Biological Chemistry, 288, 24600-24608.. [HA-tagged ZFP64 in pEZ-M06 vector].
- Sieber, J. et al (2013) Susceptibility of Podocytes to Palmitic Acid Is Regulated by Stearoyl-CoA Desaturases 1 and 2. The American Journal of Pathology , Volume 183, Issue 3, September 2013, Pages 735–744. [Murine Scd-1 cDNA under a cytomegalovirus promoter in an EZ-Lv153 vector].
- Wang, C. et al (2013) ZFP64 promotes TLR-triggered pro-inflammatory and type I interferon production in macrophages by enhancing p65 activation. Journal of Biological Chemistry, First Published on July 15, 2013, doi: 10.1074/jbc.M113.473397. [HA-tagged ZFP64 in pEZ-M06 eukaryotic expression vector ].
- Huang, J. et al (2013) Conserved Tryptophan Residues within Putative Transmembrane Domain 6 Affect Transport Function of Organic Anion Transporting Polypeptide 1B1. Molecular Pharmacology, October 2013 vol. 84 no. 4 521-527. [SLCO1B1 cDNA in pReceiver M07 vector].
- Song, J.. et al (2013) Hugl-1 induces apoptosis in esophageal carcinoma cells both in vitro and in vivo. World Journal of Gastroenterol, 2013 July 14; 19(26): 4127–4136.. [Hugl-1 cDNA in pEZ-M29 vector].
- Hannestad, J. et al (2013) The neuroinflammation marker translocator protein is not elevated in individuals with mild-to-moderate depression: A [ 11 C] PBR28 PET study. Brain, Behavior, and Immunity, Volume 33, October 2013, Pages 131–138. [TSPO clone].
- Berry, DC. et al (2013) The STRA6 receptor is essential for retinol-binding protein-induced insulin resistance but not for maintaining vitamin A homeostasis in tissues other than the eye. Journal of Biological Chemistry, 288, 24528-24539.. [Mouse Stra6 ORF clone].
- Wang, H. et al (2013) Butyrophilin 3A1 plays an essential role in prenyl pyrophosphate stimulation of human Vγ2Vδ2 T cells. Journal of Immunology, August 1, 2013 vol. 191 no. 3 1029-1042. [BTN3A3 cDNA clone].
- Kawano, Y. et al (2013) CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein α is epigenetically silenced by histone deacetylation in endometriosis and promotes the pathogenesis of endometriosis. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and metabolism, Volume 98 Issue 9 | September 1, 2013.. [Full-length C/EBPα cDNA].
- Tao, T. et al (2013) Involvement of FOS-mediated miR-181b/miR-21 signalling in the progression of malignant gliomas. European Journal of Cancer, Volume 49, Issue 14, September 2013, Pages 3055–3063. [FOS ORF in pReceive-M02 plasmid].
- Tian, C. et al (2013) Ghrelin induces gastric cancer cell proliferation, migration, and invasion through GHS-R/NF-κB signaling pathway. Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry, October 2013, Volume 382, Issue 1-2, pp 163-172. [ghrelin cDNA ].
- He, J. et al (2013) Low-expression of microRNA-107 inhibits cell apoptosis in glioma by upregulation of SALL4. The International Journal of Biochemistry & Cell Biology, Volume 45, Issue 9, September 2013, Pages 1962–1973. [Ex-SALL4 plasmid (EX-T1255-Lv105), EX-eGFP control vector (EX-eGFP-Lv105)].
- Tang, L. et al (2013) Molecular basis of protein S deficiency in China. American Journal of Hematology, Volume 88, Issue 10, pages 899–905, October 2013. [Human ProS ORF expression vector].
- Osmakov, DI. et al (2013) Sea anemone peptide with uncommon β-hairpin structure inhibits acid-sensing ion channel 3 (ASIC3) and reveals analgesic activity. Journal of Biological Chemistry, 288, 23116-23127.. [Human ASIC3 subcloned from clone EX-Q0260-B02].
- Li, J. et al (2013) Microvesicle-mediated transfer of microRNA-150 from monocytes to endothelial cells promotes angiogenesis. Journal of Biological Chemistry, 288, 23586-23596.. [Human c-Myb ORF cDNA EX-H3756-M29].
- Lv, L. et al (2013) Essential role of Pin1 via STAT3 signalling and mitochondria‐dependent pathways in restenosis in type 2 diabetes. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, Volume 17, Issue 8, pages 989–1005, August 2013. [cDNA of the full sequence of Pin1].
- Cao, X. et al (2013) Non‐Viral Co‐Delivery of the Four Yamanaka Factors for Generation of Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells via Calcium Phosphate Nanocomposite Particles. Advanced Functional Materials, Volume 23, Issue 43, pages 5403–5411, November 20, 2013. [Oct4 cDNA(EX-Z0092-M02), Sox2 (EX-T2547-M02), Klf4 (EX-Z2845-M02), c-Myc (EX-Z5703-M02)].
- He, C. et al (2013) Accelerated development of pulmonary fibrosis via Cu, Zn-superoxide dismutase-induced alternative activation of macrophages. The Journal of Biological Chemistry, 288,20745-20757.. [STAT6 cDNA].
- Kalariya, M. et al (2013) Systemically administered gp100 encoding DNA vaccine for melanoma using water-in-oil-in-water multiple emulsion delivery systems. International journal of pharmaceutics, Volume 453, Issue 2, 10 September 2013, Pages 400–407. [Expression Clone].
- Martinez-Forero, I. et al (2013) T Cell Costimulation with Anti-CD137 Monoclonal Antibodies Is Mediated by K63–Polyubiquitin-Dependent Signals from Endosomes. The Journal of Immunology, June 15, 2013vol. 190 no. 12 6694-6706. [CD137 in pReceiver-M02].
- Xue, J. et al (2013) ATP-binding cassette transporter G1 protects against endothelial dysfunction induced by high glucose. Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice, Volume 101, Issue 1, July 2013, Pages 72–80. [ORF Expression plasmid of ABCG1].
- Jacky, BPS. et al (2013) Identification of fibroblast growth factor receptor 3 (FGFR3) as a protein receptor for botulinum neurotoxin serotype A (BoNT/A). PLOS Pathogens, DOI: 10.1371/journal.ppat.1003369. [ORF Expression plasmid of ABCG1 and control].
- Kwon, H. et al (2013) A novel actin cytoskeleton-dependent noncaveolar microdomain composed of homo-oligomeric caveolin-2 for activation of insulin signaling. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) – Molecular Cell Research, Volume 1833, Issue 10, October 2013, Pages 2176–2189. [GC-Y2826-CF].
- Zhang, L. et al (2013) Inhibition of Tumor Cell Migration by LD22-4, an N-Terminal Fragment of 24-kDa FGF2, Is Mediated by Neuropilin 1. Cancer Research, June 1, 2013 73; 3316. [NRP1 cDNA].
- Bhandary, YP. et al (2013) Regulation of Lung Injury and Fibrosis by p53-Mediated Changes in Urokinase and Plasminogen Activator Inhibitor-1. The American Journal of Pathology, Volume 183, Issue 1, July 2013, Pages 131–143. [Plasmids expressing p53-binding or non-binding control 3' UTR sequences].
- Doi, M. et al (2013) Isoform-specific monoclonal antibodies against 3β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase/isomerase family provide markers for subclassification of human primary …. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, Published Online: January 01, 2013. [HSD3B1/pEZ and HSD3B2/pEZ].
- Ren, P. et al (2013) RNF20 promotes the polyubiquitination and proteasome-dependent degradation of AP-2α protein. Acta Biochim Biophys Sin, doi: 10.1093/abbs/gmt136 . [pHA-RNF20].
- Mizuguchi, Y. et al (2013) Small proline rich protein 2a in benign and malignant liver disease. Hepatology, DOI: 10.1002/hep.26889. [Human Halo-tagged CtBP and its EGFP expression control vectors ].
- Lee, H.K. et al (2013) MicroRNA-145 Is Downregulated in Glial Tumors and Regulates Glioma Cell Migration by Targeting Connective Tissue Growth Factor. PloS one, 8(2): e54652. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0054652. [CTGF, pReceiver-His].
- Qu, Y. et al (2013) MiR‐182 and miR‐203 induce mesenchymal to epithelial transition and self‐sufficiency of growth signals via repressing SNAI2 in prostate cells. International Journal of Cancer, DOI: 10.1002/ijc.28056. [Gateway® PLUS Shuttle clone for Human SNAI2; catalog# GC-T1290]
- Ho, H. et al (2013) RhoJ modulates melanoma invasion by altering actin cytoskeletal dynamics. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 218–225, March 2013. [RhoJ, pEZX-Lv105].
- Su, H. et al (2013) Immediate expression of Cdh2 is essential for efficient neural differentiation of mouse induced pluripotent stem cells. Stem Cell Research, Volume 10, Issue 3, May 2013, Pages 338–348. [Nnat and Ptn, pReceiver-Lv156].
- Bam, R. et al (2013) Role of Bruton's tyrosine kinase (BTK) in myeloma cell migration and induction of bone disease. American Journal of Hematology, DOI: 10.1002/ajh.23433. [ORF BTK lentiviral particles; catalog# LP-A0534-Lv103].
- Georges, S. et al (2013) A Disintegrin And Metalloproteinase 12 produced by tumour cells accelerates osteosarcoma tumour progression and associated osteolysis. European Journal of Cancer, online 13 March 2013. [Mouse ADAM12 gene and negative control, catalog#'s EX-Mm24235-Lv105, EX-EGFP-Lv105].
- Shinojima, N. et al (2013) TGF-β Mediates Homing of Bone Marrow-Derived Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells to Glioma Stem Cells. Cancer research, doi: 10.1158/0008-5472.CAN-12-3086. [pEZ-Lv105-TGFβ].
- Al-Zoubi, M. et al (2013) Creating a tumor-resistant microenvironment: Cell-mediated delivery of TNFα completely prevents breast cancer tumor formation in vivo. Cell Cycle, Volume 12, Issue 3 February 1, 2013. [Empty vector, TNFα, TNFR-1A, TNFR-1B; catalog#'s EX-NEG-Lv105, EX-A0276-Lv105, EX-Z2785-Lv105, EX-A0254-Lv105].
- Kregel, S. et al (2013) Sox2 Is an Androgen Receptor-Repressed Gene That Promotes Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer. PloS one, 8(1): e53701. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0053701. [Lentiviral Sox2, AR, and Control vectors (pReceiver-Lv105)].
- Tran, M. et al (2013) The p63 Protein Isoform ΔNp63α Inhibits Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition in Human Bladder Cancer Cells ROLE OF MIR-205. Journal of Biological Chemistry, 288, 3275-3288. [Human TP63 in pReceiver-M02; catalog# EX-Z5740-M02].
- Nakanishi, H. et al (2013) Loss of miR-125b-1 contributes to head and neck cancer development by dysregulating TACSTD2 and MAPK pathway. Oncogene, 18 February 2013 | doi:10.1038/onc.2013.13. [TACSTD2 and MYC].
- Zhang, L. et al (2013) The modulation of hepatitis C virus 1a replication by PKR is dependent on NF-kB mediated interferon beta response in Huh7. 5.1 cells. Virology, Volume 438, Issue 1, 30 March 2013, Pages 28–36. [PKR cDNA].
- Doulias, P. et al (2013) Nitric Oxide Regulates Mitochondrial Fatty Acid Metabolism Through Reversible Protein S-Nitrosylation. Science, Vol. 6, Issue 256, p. rs1. DOI: 10.1126/scisignal.2003252. [mouse VLCAD-FLAG tag].
- Kizawa, K. et al (2013) Purification and Characterization of the Human Cysteine-Rich S100A3 Protein and Its Pseudo Citrullinated Forms Expressed in Insect Cells. Calcium-Binding Proteins and Rage, Methods in Molecular Biology, Volume 963, 2013, pp 73-86. [cDNAs of human and mouse S100 proteins].
- Venkataraman, S. et al (2013) MicroRNA 218 Acts as a Tumor Suppressor by Targeting Multiple Cancer Phenotype-associated Genes in Medulloblastoma. Journal of Biological Chemistry, 288, 1918-1928. [CDK6 cDNA, pReceiver-M29; catalog#'s EX-M0442-M29, EX-EGFP-M03].
- Nagel, A. et al (2013) Identification of O-GlcNAc modified osteoblast proteins by electron transfer dissociation tandem mass spectrometry reveals proteins critical for bone formation. Molecular & Cellular Proteomics, Feb 26, 2013, doi: 10.1074/mcp.M112.026633. [3xFLAG-tagged TFGβ-activated kinase 1/MAP3K7 binding protein 2 (TAB2)].
- Checkley, M.A. et al (2013) Reevaluation of the Requirement for TIP47 in Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 Envelope Glycoprotein Incorporation. Journal of Virology, March 2013 vol. 87 no. 6 3561-3570. [TIP47 in pReceiver-M02; catalog# EX-U0354-M02].
- Kubo, E. et al (2013) Elevated tropomyosin expression is associated with epithelial–mesenchymal transition of lens epithelial cells. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 212–221, January 2013. [human Tpm1α and 2β cDNA, pReceiver-M03].
- Papadakis, M. et al (2013) Tsc1 (hamartin) confers neuroprotection against ischemia by inducing autophagy. Nature Medicine, 19, 351-357 (2013). [TSC1].
- Liu, H. et al (2013) MiR-145 and miR-143 regulate odontoblast differentiation through targeting Klf4 and Osx in a feedback loop. Journal of Biological Chemistry, February 19, 2013, doi: 10.1074/jbc.M112.433730. [Klf4 ORF].
- Kochanek, D. et al (2013) CPEB1 Regulates the Expression of MTDH/AEG-1 and Glioblastoma Cell Migration. Molecular Cancer Research, Online February 2013 11; 149. [mouse CPEB1 in pReceiver-M56].
- Drucker, K. et al (2013) Clinical significance and novel mechanism of action of kallikrein 6 in glioblastoma. Neuro Oncology, (2013) 15 (3): 305-318. [human KLK6 gene in pReceiver-M03].
- Perinpanayagam, M. et al (2013) Regulation of co-and post-translational myristoylation of proteins during apoptosis: interplay of N-myristoyltransferases and caspases. FASEB, ol. 27 no. 2 811-821. [NMT1 and NMT2 Gateway entry vectors].
- Jia, L. et al (2013) Restoration of miR-1228* Expression Suppresses Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition in Gastric Cancer. PloS one, 8(3): e58637. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0058637. [pReceiver-c-Rel ORF clone with GFP-tag].
- Kim, M.Y. et al (2013) hsp70 and a Novel Axis of Type I Interferon-Dependent Antiviral Immunity in the Measles Virus-Infected Brain. Journal of Virology, January 2013 vol. 87 no. 2 998-1009. [mouse IFN-β cDNA].
- Seras-Franzoso, J. et al (2013) A nanostructured bacterial bioscaffold for the sustained bottom-up delivery of protein drugs. Nanomedicine, (2013): 1-13. [Human HSPA1B; catalog# EX-R0068-B01].
- Yu, Z. et al (2013) Secretory expression of lacticin Q fused with SUMO in< i> Bacillus subtilis</i>. Protein Expression and Purification, Volume 89, Issue 1, May 2013, Pages 51–55. [SUMO-lacticin Q fusion protein and His-tagged SUMO protease].
- Degn, S. et al (2013) Recombinant expression of the autocatalytic complement protease MASP-1 is crucially dependent on co-expression with its inhibitor, C1 inhibitor. Protein Expression and Purification, Volume 88, Issue 2, April 2013, Pages 173–182. [Human L-ficolin cDNA in pENTR221].
- Jardin, I. et al (2013) The polybasic lysine-rich domain of plasma membrane-resident STIM1 is essential for the modulation of store-operated divalent cation entry by extracellular calcium. Cellular Signalling, online 8 February 2013. [pReceiver/hSTIM1 cDNA (Acc.No. NM_003156)].
- Anglesio, M. et al (2013) Cancer‐associated somatic DICER1 hotspot mutations cause defective miRNA processing and reverse‐strand expression bias to predominantly mature 3p strands…The Journal of Pathology, Volume 229, Issue 3, pages 400–409, February 2013. [Wild-type DICER1 in a Gateway donor vector].
- Toughiri, R. et al (2013) Phosphorylation of NuMA by Aurora‐A kinase in PC‐3 prostate cancer cells affects proliferation, survival, and interphase NuMA localization. Journal of Cellular Biochemistry, Volume 114, Issue 4, pages 823–830, April 2013. [C terminus of NuMA].
- Ando, H. et al (2013) A hypoxia-inducible factor (HIF)-3α splicing variant, HIF-3α4 impairs angiogenesis in hypervasucular malignant meningiomas with epigenetically silenced HIF-3α4. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications, 2013. [HIF-3α transcript variant 3, isoform c complete cDNA (accession no. BC080551)].
- Pichardo, S. et al (2013) Influence of cell line and cell cycle phase on sonoporation transfection efficiency in cervical carcinoma cells under the same physical conditions. Ultrasonics, Volume: 60, Issue: 2, Page(s): 432-435. [pReceiver-M03].
- Moroz, N. et al (2013) Mutations changing tropomodulin affinity for tropomyosin alter neurite formation and extension. PeerJ 1:e7 http://dx.doi.org/10.7717/peerj.7. [mouse Tmod2, pReceiver-M55, pReceiver-B01].
- Connolly, D. et al (2013) The GOLD Domain-containing Protein TMED1 Is Involved in Interleukin-33 Signaling. Journal of Biological Chemistry, 288.8 (2013): 5616-5623. [TMED1-GFP and TMED7-GFP].
- McKinney, D. et al (2013) A strategy to determine HLA class II restriction broadly covering the DR, DP, and DQ allelic variants most commonly expressed in the general population. Immunogenetics, (2013): 1-14. [ORFeome].
- Druz, A. et al (2013) Stable inhibition of mmu-miR-466h-5p improves apoptosis resistance and protein production in CHO cells. Metabolic Engineering, Volume 16, March 2013, Pages 87–94. [eGFP-expressing vector (pReceiver-M03)].
- Hussain, I. et al (2013) The Role of γ-Secretase Activating Protein (GSAP) and Imatinib in the Regulation of γ-Secretase Activity and Amyloid-β Generation. Journal of Biological Chemistry 288.4 (2013): 2521-2531. [full-length human GSAP with a C-terminal HA tag, pReceiver-M07-GSAP-HA].
- Daniels, D.L. et al (2013) Isolation of Intracellular Protein–DNA Complexes Using HaloCHIP, an Antibody-Free Alternative to Chromatin Immunoprecipitation. Gene Regulation Methods in Molecular Biology, Volume 977, 2013, pp 111-124. [HaloTag® fusion protein vectors].
- Alapatt, P. et al. (2013) Liver Retinol Transporter and Receptor for Serum Retinol-binding Protein (RBP4). Journal of Biological Chemistry, 288, 1250-1265. [murine RBPR2 (Mm11236), human Stra6].
Brochure: OmicsLink™ ORF cDNA brochure
* 20% discount is not valid for gene synthesis services, custom services, budget-friendly clones and Gateway entry clones. International customers, please contact your local distributor for pricing information