OmicsLink™ shRNA clone collections include lentiviral and non-viral vector-based shRNA constructs against genome-wide human, mouse and rat genes. shRNA of varying lengths (19 to 29 bases) were designed using a proprietary algorithm to make shRNA expression constructs that have high knockdown efficiency with minimal off-target effect.
Guaranteed shRNA knockdown
A set of four expression constructs is offered against every target gene with the guarantee that at least one of the four will have a knockdown effect of 70% or more on corresponding gene expression as determined by qRT-PCR, otherwise the constructs will be replaced one time free of charge. For more about our guaranteed shRNA knockdown, refer to warranty and cancellation policy here.
All cell types covered
Lentiviral and non-viral vector options allow transfection or transduction of shRNA into difficult-to-transfect cells as well as more conventional cell lines.
Multiple delivery formats
shRNAs are delivered as 4 individual constructs of 5 µg purified plasmid. Lentiviral particles for shRNA are also available as a custom service. Request a quote for custom shRNA lentivirus production service here.
Markers and reporters
Vectors with mCherry or eGFP reporter genes for monitoring transfection or transduction efficiencies. Stable cell selection with puromycin marker.
Fully sequenced expression cassettes
Expression cassettes of all shRNA clones are fully sequenced including the promoter, sense and antisense target sequences, hairpin, terminator, and other linker sequences.
Figure 1. Lentiviral and non-viral expression vector-based shRNA clones
Single gene down-regulation — The knocking down (KD) effect of the shRNA clones for a single gene can be studied and compared with that of a scrambled nucleotide control clone which is included for free with every shRNA clone order.
Pathway analysis — Genes have been grouped into various signal transduction, metabolic, and disease pathways and associations, as well as gene families and groups. By arraying the shRNA clones of known pathway(s) in 96 or 384 well plates, the role for a group of genes can be studied in a pathway. Large collections of shRNA clones against the human kinome are available, and can be grouped according to the functionality of each kinase.
Validation studies — The OmicsLink™ expression ready ORF cDNA clones together with the same ORF clones that contain silent mutations in shRNA target sequence regions can be used for shRNA validation studies and gene/protein functional rescue studies for genes/proteins targeted by corresponding shRNA.
Figure 2. Mechanism of shRNA vector-mediated gene silencing
Measurement of knockdown (KD) effect by vector-based shRNA clones
qRT-PCR — Targeting of the corresponding mRNA by a shRNA expression cassette leads to cleavage and degradation of the mRNA and possible subsequent reduction of protein expression. qRT-PCR is recommended as the first step in measuring KD effect. Validated qRT-PCR primers for corresponding target genes (and any other published transcripts) are also available.
Western blot analysis — Protein down-regulation is required in most cases for gene KD studies which can be assessed by western blot analysis.
Functional assays — The shRNA knockdown effect can be studied by end-point biological and biochemical assays such as cell proliferation, colony formation, cell cycle analysis, and migration based on the potential role played by each gene /protein.
Functional assays by a reporter gene/protein — Alternatively, when the endogenous transcript level of gene of interest is low and/or when qRT-PCR and western blot analysis is not feasible or possible, KD effect can be measured by co-transduction of shRNA clone with an expression clone plasmid which is transcribed into a chimeric mRNA transcript consisting of a reporter gene and the target gene ORF. The reporter gene encodes a reporter protein enzyme that can be used in functional assays. The destruction of the target gene mRNA by targeting shRNA results in the degradation of the reporter gene and, therefore, translation reduction of reporter protein enzyme. The KD effect can be quantified by the reporter enzymatic assays as illustrated by an example in figure 3 below.
Figure 3. Validation of shRNA against human kinome members using vector-mediated (psi-sH1) shRNAs and CMV driven expression clones (in psiCheck-AP) that contain target kinase ORFs and express alkaline phosphatase (AP) for colorimetric assays. A. In the absence of shRNA, AP is expressed and its activity is quantified by colorimetric assay. B. Co-transfection of shRNA and AP-ORF expression clones, chimeric mRNA for AP-ORF is destroyed and, subsequently AP translation and its activity is reduced.
|Vector||Promoter||Selection Marker||Reporter Gene||Viral type|
Custom shRNA clone services
Pre-designed shRNA clones sets
Search over 24,000 human, 20,000 mouse, and 10,000 rat pre-designed shRNA clone sets in your choice of vector.
GeneCopoeia offers shRNA lentivirus as a custom service. Request a quote for lentivirus production services.
Custom shRNA clone services
|shRNA Clones Cancellation, QA, License, and Warranty|
- Lentiviral packaging kits and cell line for lentivirus production
- Request a quote for lentivirus production services
- Huang, C., et al. (2017). XIAP BIR domain suppresses miR-200a expression and subsequently promotes EGFR protein translation and anchorage-independent growth of bladder cancer cell. Journal of Hematology and Oncology doi: 10.1186/s13045-016-0376-9 [mir200a shRNA clone set]
- Gao. L., et al. (2017). FGF19/FGFR4 signaling contributes to the resistance of hepatocellular carcinoma to sorafenib. Journal of Experimental & Clinical Cancer Research doi: 10.1186/s13046-016-0478-9 [FGF19 shRNA clone set]
- Mak, C.S.L., et al. (2017). MicroRNA-141 enhances anoikis resistance in metastatic progression of ovarian cancer through targeting KLF12/Sp1/survivin axis. Molecular Cancer doi: 10.1186/s12943-017-0582-2 [KLF12 shRNA clone set]
- Deng, R. et al. (2016) High Expression of the Newly Found Long Noncoding RNA Z38 Promotes Cell Proliferation and Oncogenic Activity in Breast Cancer. Journal of Cancer,2016; 7(5): 576-586. doi: 10.7150/jca.13117 . [siRNAs of Z38, negative control (NC)]
- Roy, A. et al. (2016) BPOZ-2 Gene Delivery Ameliorates Alpha-Synucleinopathy in A53T Transgenic Mouse Model of Parkinson's Disease. Scientific Reports,doi:10.1038/srep22067. [Bpoz-2 overexpression construct (cat # EX-Mm12657-Lv104), Bpoz-2-siRNA (cat#MSH042485-LvH1), lentiviral packaging kit, HEK-293Ta cells (Cat # CLv-PK-01), and chemically competent E-Coli cells (Cat # STK200-10)]
- Wang , YC. et al. (2016) Knockdown of α-synuclein in cerebral cortex improves neural behavior associated with apoptotic inhibition and neurotrophin expression in spinal cord transected rats. Apoptosis,DOI
10.1007/s10495-016-1218-5. [Recombinant SNCA lentiviral vectors, including coding open reading frame (ORF) and shRNA sequence]
- Chen , Z. et al. (2016) miR-33a-5p modulates Japanese Encephalitis Virus Replication by targeting Eukaryotic Translation Elongation Factor 1A1. Journal of Virology, doi:10.1128/JVI.03242-15. [endogenous EEF1A1 protein expression, and the negative control shRNA (sh-NC)]
- Sigala , I. et al. (2016) Expression of SRPK1 in gliomas and its role in glioma cell lines viability. Tumor Biology,DOI
10.1007/s13277-015-4738-7. [HSH017724- 1-CU6(OS214865), HSH017724-2-CU6(OS214866), HSH017724-3-CU6(OS214867), and HSH017724-4- CU6(OS214868)]
- Gu, Y. et al. (2016) TUSC3 promotes colorectal cancer progression and epithelial‐mesenchymal transition (EMT) through WNT/β‐catenin and MAPK signalling. The Journal of Pathology,DOI: 10.1002/path.4697. [the pEZ-Lv105 and psi-LVRH1GP shRNA lentiviral vector]
- Dominick, G. et al. (2016). mTOR regulates the expression of DNA damage response enzymes in long-lived Snell dwarf, GHRKO, and PAPPA-KO mice. Aging Cell doi: 10.1111/acel.12525 [CNOT3 (NM_146176.2) and mouse CNOT6L shRNA clones]
- Wang, W., et al. (2016). FABP5 correlates with poor prognosis and promotes tumor cell growth and metastasis in cervical cancer. Tumor Biology doi: 10.1007/s13277-016-5350-1. [FABP5 sgRNA clones]
- Shan, B., et al. (2016). TIM-3 promotes the metastasis of esophageal squamous cell carcinoma by targeting epithelial-mesenchymal transition via the Akt/GSK-3β/Snail signaling pathway. Oncology Reports doi: 10.3892/or.2016.4938 [TIM 3 shRNA clone set]
- Ciu, J., et al. (2016). MBD3 mediates epigenetic regulation on EPAS1 promoter in cancer. Tumor Biology doi: 10.1007/s13277-016-5237-1 [MBD3 shRNA clone set]
- Wang, Y., et al. (2016). Guanylate cyclase-C signaling pathway regulates intestinal inflammatory injury and epithelial barrier function in Caco-2 cells. Int J Clin Exp Pathol 9, 8858 [human GC-C shRNA expression clone set]
- Elsafadi, M., et al. (2016). Transgelin is a TGFβ-inducible gene that regulates osteoblastic and adipogenic differentiation of human skeletal stem cells through actin cytoskeleston organization. Cell Death and Disease doi: doi:10.1038/cddis.2016.196 [TAGLN-shRNA clone set]
- Sahu, N. et al. (2016). Functional screening implicates miR-371-3p and peroxiredoxin 6 in reversible tolerance to cancer drugs. Nature Communications doi: 10.1038/ncomms12351[PRDX6 shRNA clone set]
- Liu, H., et al. (2016). Cip2a promotes cell cycle progression in triple-negative breast cancer cells by regulating the expression and nuclear export of p27Kip1. Oncogene doi: 10.1038/onc.2016.355 [Cip2a shRNA clone set]
- Song, Y., et al. (2016). RNAi-mediated silencing of TNF-α converting enzyme to down-regulate soluble TNF-α production for treatment of acute and chronic colitis. Jounral of Controlled Release doi: 10.1016/j.jconrel.2016.08.017 [TACE shRNA clone set]
- Shi, W., et al. (2016). Olfactomedin 1 negatively regulates NF-κB signalling and suppresses the growth and metastasis of colorectal cancer cells. The Journal of Pathology doi: 10.1002/path.4784 [OLFM1 shRNA clone set]
- Chakravarthy, E., et al. (2016). Nerve growth factor (NGF)-mediated regulation of p75NTR expression contributes to chemotherapeutic resistance in triple negative breast cancer cells. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications doi: 10.1016/j.bbrc.2016.08.149 [p75 NTR shRNA clone set]
- Amin, R., et al. (2016). Dual PPAR-δ PPAR-γ agonists. US Patent US 9422239 B1 [BDNF shRNA clones set]
- Zhu, S., et al. (2016). Helicobacter pylori-induced cell death is counteracted by NF-κB-mediated transcription of DARPP-32 . Gut doi: 10.1136/gutjnl-2016-312141 [DARPP-32 shRNA clone set]
- Feng, G.Y., et al. (2016). Effects of Alpha-Synuclein on Primary Spinal Cord Neurons Associated with Apoptosis and CNTF Expression, Cellular and Molecular Neurology doi: 10.1007/s10571-016-0420-x. [SNCA shRNA clone set]
- Kyritsis, A.P., et al. (2016). Expression of SRPK1 in gliomas and its role in glioma cell lines viability. Tumor Biology doi: 10.1007/s13277-015-4738-7 [CU6 shRNA clone set]
- Lee, J., et al. (2016). Orphan GPR110 (ADGRF1) targeted by N-docosahexaenoylethanolamine in development of neurons and cognitive function. Nature Communications doi: 10.1038/ncomms13123 [GPR110 shRNA clone set]
- Liu, Y., et al. (2016). LMO2 attenuates tumor growth by targeting the Wnt signaling pathway in breast and colorectal cancer. Scientific Reports doi: 10.1038/srep36050 [LMO2 lentiviral shRNA clone set]
- Zhang, X., et al. (2016). Notch3 inhibits epithelial–mesenchymal transition by activating Kibra-mediated Hippo/YAP signaling in breast cancer epithelial cells. Oncogenesis doi: 10.1038/oncsis.2016.67 [Kibra shRNA clone set]
- Wang, R., et al. (2016). Histone H4 expression is cooperatively maintained by IKKβ and Akt1 which attenuates cisplatin-induced apoptosis through the DNA-PK/RIP1/IAPs signaling cascade. Scientifc Reports doi: 10.1038/srep41715 [OMICSLINK™ psi-LVRH1GP shRNA clone set]
- Lv, Z. et al. (2015) MiR-592 represses FOXO3 expression and promotes the proliferation of prostate cancer cells. Int J Clin Exp Med,Int J Clin Exp Med 2015;8(9):14962-14968. [FOXO3 shRNA(HSH005759; HSH061727)]
- Joly, AL. et al. (2015) The HSP90 inhibitor, 17AAG, protects the intestinal stem cell niche and inhibits graft versus host disease development. Oncogene,doi:10.1038/onc.2015.242. [shRNA inserted in the lentiviral vector psiHIV-U6]
- Ying, X. et al. (2015) MiR-939 promotes the proliferation of human ovarian cancer cells by repressing APC2 expression. Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy,Volume 71, April 2015, Pages 64–69. [HSH000364]
- Saito, N. et al. (2015) Effect of Notch expression in glioma stem cells on therapeutic response to chemo-radiotherapy in recurrent glioblastoma. Brain Tumor Pathology,July 2015, Volume 32, Issue 3, pp 176-183. [Lentiviral vector encoding shRNA for Notch-1]
- MA St John (2015) Inflammatory mediators drive metastasis and drug resistance in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma. The Laryngoscope,DOI: 10.1002/lary.24998. [The shRNA constructs against Human COX-2]
- Roy, L. et al. (2015) MiR-24 Is Required for Hematopoietic Differentiation of Mouse Embryonic Stem Cells. PLoS genetics,PLoS Genet 11(1): e1004959. doi:10.1371/journal.pgen.1004959. [a lentivirus expressing an shRNA that binds and inhibits miR-24 (miArrest-24)]
- A Rodriguez Oquendo (2015) USE OF LYMPHOCYTE ACTIVATION GENE 3 (LAG-3) EXPRESSION PROFILING AS A BIOMARKER FOR ASSESSING INFLAMMASOMES, CHRONIC INFLAMMATORY DISEASES AND DYSFUNCTIONAL HDL. US Patent ,US Patent 20,150,355,203. [psi-LVRH1MP RNAi silencing vector, scrambled shRNA, lentiviral Mock GFP control vectors]
- Wang, X. et al. (2015) Knockdown of RhoA expression alters ovarian cancer biological behavior in vitro and in nude mice. Oncology Reports,Pages: 891-899 DOI: 10.3892/or.2015.4009. [A lentiviral expression vector carrying RhoA shRNA]
- Gokhale, A. et al. (2015) The N-Ethylmaleimide-Sensitive Factor and Dysbindin Interact To Modulate Synaptic Plasticity. The Journal of Neuroscience,doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1523/JNEUROSCI.4724-14.2015. [shRNA-mediated dysbindin knockdowns, shRNA in a psiHIV-U6 vector for lentiviral infection]
- Gupta, P. et al. (2015) Inhibition of NADPH oxidase-4 potentiates 2-deoxy-d-glucose induced suppression of glycolysis, migration and invasion in glioblastoma cells: Role of the Akt/HIF1α/HK-2 signaling axis. Antioxidants and Redox Signaling, doi:10.1089/ars.2014.5973. [Nox-4 expression (NM_016931 in pReceiver-M10) vector) and shRNAclones (HSH012143), HK2-shRNA expression clone (HSH008843-CU6), scrambled shRNA (CSHCTR001-CU6)]
- Loiselle , JJ. et al. (2015) Post-transcriptional regulation of Rbm5 expression in undifferentiated H9c2 myoblasts. In Vitro Cellular & Developmental Biology – Animal,10.1007/s11626-015-9976-x. [CSHCTR001-nU6 shRNA scrambled control]
- Zhou , C. et al. (2015) Adrenomedullin promotes intrahepatic cholangiocellular carcinoma metastasis and invasion by inducing epithelial-mesenchymal transition. Oncology Reports,Pages: 610-616 DOI: 10.3892/or.2015.4034. [Lentivirus containing short hairpin RNAs targeting ADM]
- Liu , R. et al. (2015) MiR-498 regulated FOXO3 expression and inhibited the proliferation of human ovarian cancer cells. Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy,doi:10.1016/j.biopha.2015.04.005. [siRNA-FOXO3, HSH005759]
- Yang , Z. et al. (2015) ZEB2 promotes vasculogenic mimicry by TGF-β1 induced epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition in hepatocellular carcinoma. Experimental and Molecular Pathology,doi:10.1016/j.yexmp.2015.03.030. [plasmids carrying ZEB2 and ZEB2 shRNA (or shZEB2)]
- Cha , SH. et al. (2015) Loss of parkin promotes lipid rafts-dependent endocytosis through accumulating caveolin-1: implications for Parkinson's disease. Molecular Meurodegeneration,Published online 2015 Dec 1. doi: 10.1186/s13024-015-0060-5. [shRNA plasmid for rat cav-1]
- Sun , Z. et al. (2015) Increased SHP-1 expression results in radioresistance, inhibition of cellular senescence, and cell cycle redistribution in nasopharyngeal carcinoma cells. Radiation Oncology,DOI: 10.1186/s13014-015-0445-1. [lentivirus-mediated SHP-1-shRNA vector (lot: LP-HSH015860-LVRH1MP) and scramble shRNA vector (lot: LP-CSHCTR001-LVRH1MP)]
- Yang , L. et al. (2015) LGR5 Promotes Breast Cancer Progression And Maintains Stem‐like Cells Through Activation Of Wnt/β‐Catenin Signaling. STEM CELLS,DOI: 10.1002/stem.2083. [Short hairpin RNA (shRNA) against LGR5]
- Liang, W. et al. (2015) miR-892a regulated PPP2R2A expression and promoted cell proliferation of human colorectal cancer cells. Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy,doi:10.1016/j.biopha.2015.04.015. [PPP2R2A-siRNA#1, HSH014174; PPP2R2A-siRNA#2, HSH055016]
- Wang, Y. et al. (2014) Reduction of selenium-binding protein 1 sensitizes cancer cells to selenite via elevating extracellular glutathione: A novel mechanism of cancer-specific cytotoxicity of selenite. Free Radical Biology and Medicine,doi:10.1016/j.freeradbiomed.2014.11.015. [shRNA targeting human SBP1 (shSBP1)]
- Campbell, GR. et al. (2014) Autophagy Induction by Histone Deacetylase Inhibitors Inhibits HIV Type 1. Journal of Biological Chemistry,First Published on
December 24, 2014
doi: 10.1074/jbc.M114.605428. [shRNA- insensitive open reading frame (ORF) cDNA lentiviral vectors]
- Zhao , X. et al. (2014) Slug promotes hepatocellular cancer cell progression by increasing sox2 and nanog expression. Oncology Reports,Pages: 149-156 DOI: 10.3892/or.2014.3562. [human Slug (5'-CAGACCCATTCTGATGTAAAG-3') were cloned into the psiHIV-nH1 lentiviral vector system]
- Shahzad , U. et al. (2014) Transmyocardial Revascularization Enhances Bone Marrow Stem Cell Engraftment in Infarcted Hearts Through SCF—C-kit and SDF-1—CXCR4 Signaling Axes. Stem Cell Reviews and Reports,DOI
10.1007/s12015-014-9571-7. [shRNA clone against rat CXCR4 receptor]
- Maxson, JE. et al. (2014) Ligand Independence of the T618I Mutation in the Colony-stimulating Factor 3 Receptor (CSF3R) Protein Results from Loss of O-Linked Glycosylation and Increased …. Journal of Biological, doi: 10.1074/jbc.M113.508440.. [CSF3R transcript variant 1 (NM_000760.2) pDONR]
- Vásquez-Limeta, A. et al. (2014) Nuclear Import of β-Dystroglycan Is Facilitated by Ezrin-Mediated Cytoskeleton Reorganization. PLOS ONE, 2014 Mar 5;9(3):e90629. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0090629. [RNAi (CSHCTR001-mH1)]
- Gao, J. et al. (2014) Emodin Suppresses Hyperglycemia-Induced Proliferation and Fibronectin Expression in Mesangial Cells via Inhibiting cFLIP . PLOS ONE, DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0093588. [rat cFLIPL shRNA(RSH047914-HIVU6)]
- Tien, DN. et al. (2014) AMAP1 as a negative-feedback regulator of nuclear factor-κB under inflammatory conditions. Scientific Reports, Sci Rep. 2014 May 28;4:5094. doi: 10.1038/srep05094.. [shAMAP1，shControl]
- Liu, R. et al. (2014) Endoplasmic Reticulum Protein 29 Protects Cortical Neurons From Apoptosis and Promoting Corticospinal Tract Regeneration to Improve Neural Behavior via …. Molecular Neurobiology, DOI:10.1007/s12035-014-8681-1. [shRNA]
- Han, P. et al. (2014) Pituitary Adenylate Cyclase Activating Polypeptide protects against β-amyloid toxicity. Neurobiology of Aging, 2014 Sep;35(9):2064-71. doi: 10.1016/j.neurobiolaging.2014.03.022. [shRNA(Cat# MSH032833)]
- Zhang, C. et al. (2014) CtBP2 could promote prostate cancer cell proliferation through c-Myc signaling. Gene, 2014 Aug 1;546(1):73-9. doi: 10.1016/j.gene.2014.05.032.. [CtBP2 shRNAs and non-target shRNAs]
- Gao, J. et al. (2014) Emodin Suppresses Hyperglycemia-Induced Proliferation and Fibronectin Expression in Mesangial Cells via Inhibiting cFLIP. PLOS ONE, 2014 Apr 1;9(4):e93588. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0093588. [rat cFLIPL shRNA]
- Liu, Q. et al. (2014) Melanoma NOS1 expression promotes dysfunctional IFN signaling. Journal of Clinical Investigation, 2014 May 1;124(5):2147-59.. [HSH011865-HIVmH1]
- Morquecho-León, MA. et al (2013) Isoforms of protein kinase C involved in phorbol ester-induced sphingosine 1-phosphate receptor 1 phosphorylation and desensitization. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) – Molecular Cell Research, Volume 1843, Issue 2, February 2014, Pages 327–334. [shRNA plasmid].
- Zhou, Y. et al (2013) miR-203 induces oxaliplatin resistance in colorectal cancer cells by negatively regulating ATM kinase. Molecular Oncology, Available online 8 October 2013. [shRNA plasmid, Lentiviral miR-203 and miR-203 expression inhibitor constructs].
- Wang, WS. et al (2013) DMOG Ameliorates IFN-γ-Induced Intestinal Barrier Dysfunction by Suppressing PHD2-Dependent HIF-1α Degradation. Journal of Interferon & Cytokine Research, Volume: 34 Issue 1: January 9, 2014. [shRNA].
- Dai, Y. et al (2013) Characterization of the oncogenic function of centromere protein F in hepatocellular carcinoma. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications, Volume 436, Issue 4, 12 July 2013, Pages 711–718. [shRNA plasmid].
- Cahill, ME. et al (2013) Neuregulin1 signaling promotes dendritic spine growth through kalirin. Journal of Neurochemistry, Volume 126, Issue 5, pages 625–635, September 2013. [ErbB4 shRNA and a scrambled control].
- Yu, F. et al (2013) Deficiency of Kruppel‐like factor KLF4 in mammary tumor cells inhibits tumor growth and pulmonary metastasis and is accompanied by compromised recruitment of …. International Journal of Cancer, Volume 133, Issue 12, pages 2872–2883, 15 December 2013. [shRNA].
- Popovics, P. et al (2013) Phospholipase C‐η2 is required for retinoic acid‐stimulated neurite growth. Journal of Neurochemistry, Volume 124, Issue 5, pages 632–644, March 2013. [PLCη2-targeted].
- Roff, A.N. et al (2013) Post-transcriptional Regulation of Meprin α by the RNA-binding Proteins Hu Antigen R (HuR) and Tristetraprolin (TTP). Journal of Biological Chemistry, 288, 4733-4743. [TTP, HuR, or negative control shRNA constructs].
- Ku, M.C. et al (2013) GDNF mediates glioblastoma-induced microglia attraction but not astrogliosis. Acta neuropathologica, (2013): 1-12. [GDNF OmicsLink™ short hairpin RNA (shRNA)].
- Xie, L. et al (2013) RalA GTPase Tethers Insulin Granules to L‐and R‐Type Calcium Channels Through Binding α2δ‐1 Subunit. Traffic, Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 428–439, April 2013. [Ca v α 2 δ-1].
- Aikawa, M. et al (2013) NOTCH INHIBITION IN THE TREATMENT AND PREVENTION OF A METABOLIC DISEASE OR DISORDER AND CARDIOVASCULAR COMPLICATIONS THEREOF. U.S. Patent No. 20,130,064,832. 14 Mar. 2013. [mouse Dll4].
- Kim, S.J. et al (2013) Regulation of dendritic cell activation by microRNA let-7c and BLIMP1. Journal of Clinical Investigation, 2013 February 1; 123(2): 823–833. [mouse Blimp1, lentivirus vector].
- Zhu, S. et al (2013) Regulation of CXCR4-mediated invasion by DARPP-32 in gastric cancer cells. Molecular Cancer Research 11.1 (2013): 86-94. [Lentivirus expressing DARPP-32, short hairpin RNA (shRNA)-DARPP-32, or control shRNA].
- Siouda, M. et al. (2012) Transcriptional Regulation of the Human Tumor Suppressor DOK1 by E2F1. Molecular and Cellular Biology, December 2012 vol. 32 no. 23 4877-4890. [DOK1-shRNA in psi-LVRH1GP vector].
- Grespi, F. et al. (2012) P73 and age-related diseases: is there any link with Parkinson. Aging, Volume 4, N 12. [exon 13 shRNA].
- Chen, X. et al. (2012) Analysis of Substrates of Protein Kinase C Isoforms in Human Breast Cells By The Traceable Kinase Method. Biochemistry, 2012, 51 (36), pp 7087–7097.
- Song, J. et al. (2012). Tumour-derived IL-10 within tumour microenvironment represses the antitumour immunity of Socs1-silenced and sustained antigen expressing DCs. European Journal of Cancer, Volume 48, Issue 14, September 2012, Pages 2252–2259. [pEZX-IL-10-shRNA].
- Lundh, M. et al. (2012) Histone deacetylases 1 and 3 but not 2 mediate cytokine-induced beta cell apoptosis in INS-1 cells and dispersed primary islets from rats and are differentially regulated in the islets of type 1 diabetic children. Diabetologia, Volume 55, Number 9 (2012), 2421-2431, DOI: 10.1007/s00125-012-2615-0. [HDAC2, HDAC3].
- Kim, J. et al. (2012) GLTSCR2 contributes to the death resistance and invasiveness of hypoxia-selected cancer cells. FEBS Letters, Volume 586, Issue 19, 21 September 2012, Pages 3435–3440. [GLTSCR2].
- Leone, V. et al. (2012) Thyrotropin Regulates Thyroid Cell Proliferation by Up-Regulating miR-23b and miR-29b that Target SMAD3. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism September 1, 2012 vol. 97 no. 9 3292-3301. [rat CREB1].
- Belkhiri, A. et al. (2012) Resistance to TRAIL is mediated by DARPP-32 in gastric cancer. Clin Cancer Res July 15, 2012 18; 3889. [DARPP-32].
- Ridgway, L. et al. (2012) Heparanase-induced GEF-H1 signaling regulates the cytoskeletal dynamics of brain metastatic breast cancer cells. Mol Cancer Res June 2012 10; 689. [GEF-H1].
- Peng, D. et al. (2012) Glutathione peroxidase 7 protects against oxidative DNA damage in oesophagealcells. Gut 2012;61:1250-1260 doi:10.1136/gutjnl-2011-301078. [GPX7 shRNA lentiviral particles].
- Wade, A. et al. (2012) Activated Leukocyte Cell Adhesion Molecule (Alcam) Modulates NeurotrophinSignaling. Journal of Neurochemistry Volume 121, Issue 4, pages 575–586, May 2012. [shRNA ALCAM].
- Zhang, M. et al. (2012) Autophagy and Apoptosis Act as Partners to Induce Germ Cell Death after Heat Stress in Mice. PLoS ONE 7(7): e41412. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0041412. [Mouse Atg7].
- Pérez-Gómez, E. et al. (2012) The orphan receptor GPR55 drives skin carcinogenesis and is upregulated in human squamous cell carcinomas. Oncogene , (2 July 2012) | doi:10.1038/onc.2012.278. [GPR55 (psi-U6-EGFP)].
- Jerebtsova, M. et al. (2012) HIV-1 Resistant CDK2-Knockdown Macrophage-Like Cells Generated from 293T Cell-Derived Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells. Biology 2012, 1(2), 175-195; doi:10.3390/biology1020175. [CDK2].
- Lee, S. et al. (2012) Nucleolar protein GLTSCR2 stabilizes p53 in response to ribosomal stresses. Cell Death and Differentiation (2012) 19, 1613–1622; doi:10.1038/cdd.2012.40; published online 20 April 2012. [Lentivector-based shRNA system].
- Dong, J. et al. (2011) c-Myc Regulates Self-Renewal in Bronchoalveolar Stem Cells. PLoS ONE 8 (6) [Mouse c-Myc shRNA]
- Feng, G.S. et al. (2011) G-CSF receptor activation of the Src kinase Lyn is mediated by Gab2. Blood doi: 10.1182/blood-2009-12-261636.
- Leone, V. et al. (2011) A TSH-CREB1-microRNA Loop Is Required for Thyroid Cell Growth. Molecular Endocrinology doi:10.1210/me.2011-0014 [CREB1 shRNA]
- Kraskiewicz, H. et al. (2011) Partial XBP1 knockdown does not affect viability of oligodendrocyte precursor cells exposed to new models of hypoxia and ischemia in vitro. Journal of Neuroscience Research 5 (89): 661-673 [rat XBP1]
- Zheng, L. et al. (2011) Tyrosine 23 Phosphorylation-Dependent Cell-Surface Localization of Annexin A2 Is Required for Invasion and Metastases of Pancreatic Cancer. PLoS ONE 4 (6) [mouse ANXA2 shRNA Lenti particles]
- Zhu, S. et al. (2011) DARPP-32 Increases Interactions Between Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor and ERBB3 to Promote Tumor Resistance to Gefitinib. Gastroenterology. doi:10.1053/j.gastro.2011.06.070 [DARPP 32 shRNA]
- Hao, S. et al. (2011) Differential regulation of NFAT5 by NKCC2 isoforms in medullary thick ascending limb (mTAL) cells. AJP-Renal Physiology doi: 10.?1152/?ajprenal.00408.2010. [shRNA clone]
- Kim, YD et al. (2011) NSrp70 is a novel nuclear speckle-related protein that modulates alternative pre-mRNA splicing in vivo. Nucleic Acids Research doi: 10.1093/nar/gkq1267. [NSrp70]
- Zhang, L. et al. (2011) MicroRNA-1258 Suppresses Breast Cancer Brain Metastasis by Targeting Heparanase. Cancer Research 71;645. [shRNA clone]
- St John, MA et al. (2009) Proinflammatory mediators upregulate snail in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma. Clinical Cancer Research 15; 6018. [Human Cox-2]