Stable cell lines are widely used in recombinant protein and antibody production, drug screening, gene functional studies and other applications. They can grow continuously over a prolonged period of time, and can stably carry a genetic modification or express a transgene without significant change of expression level.
GeneCopoeia offers the generation of stable cell lines carrying TALEN- or CRISPR-Cas9-mediated site-specific genomic modifications. The services include project consultation, design and generation of TALEN, CRISPR-Cas9 and knockin donor (if needed) constructs, screening and isolation of monoclonal lines of correctly modified cells, as well as generation of master cell banks. Our stable cell line services can also be used with our human and mouse Safe Harbor Integration system.
- Gene knockout
- Introducing point mutations or defined insertions/deletions
- Correcting disease mutations back to wild type
- Gene tagging
- Replacing promoter or gene sequence
- Transgene knockin at human and mouse safe harbor sites or at a customer-specified locus
- GeneCopoeia is an expert in TALEN/CRISPR-Cas9 technologies and a full service provider for genome editing projects.
To request a quote for TALEN- or CRISPR-Cas9-based stable cell line services, please fill out the inquiry form.
Genome-TALER™ TALEN and TALE-TF custom services
Genome-CRISP™ CRISPR-Cas9 products and services
Safe harbor gene knock-in kits and clones