For focused group profiling of caner-related gene expression
ExProfile™ Cancer Gene qPCR Arrays profile the expression of cancer-related genes, which are carefully chosen for their close cancer correlation based on a thorough literature search of peer-reviewed publications. Arrays are available for expression profiling of specific types of cancer-related genes.
In each 96-well catalog array plate there are up to 84 pairs of PCR primers, which have been pre-validated and deposited in designated wells. In each plate there also are 12 wells of controls for monitoring the efficiency of the entire experimental process: from reverse transcription to qPCR reaction.
To view other ExProfile gene qPCR arrays, click below:
Close cancer correlation
- Genes are carefully chosen for their close cancer correlation based on a thorough literature search of peer-reviewed publications
- Sensitive – Detects as few as 4 copies of RNA using ExProfile qPCR array and recommended reagents/conditions
- Broad linearity – Simultaneously detects mRNAs at different expression levels
- Reproducible -High reproducibility (R2> 0.99) for inter-array and intra-array replicates
- Each primer is designed using a proprietary algorithm and has been experimentally validated
Data Analysis Tool
Analyze the qPCR result using GeneCopoeia's online Data Analysis System (free).
- ExProfile™ pathway gene qPCR Array
- ExProfile™ disease and gene group qPCR Array
- ExProfile™ custom gene qPCR Array
- miProfile™ miRNA qPCR array (complete collection)