For expression profiling of custom-specified genes
ExProfile™ Custom Gene qPCR Arrays profile the expression of customer specified genes. Each primer is designed using a proprietary algorithm and has been experimentally validated. GeneCopoeia offers 96-well and 384-well custom array types and each array type has 6 layouts to choose from depending on the number of genes and replicates to be analyzed. Different controls can also be included in the arrays to help monitor the sample quality, RT and PCR reaction efficiencies and replicates reproducibility.
- Genomic DNA control (GDC): detects genomic DNA contamination.
- Spike-in reverse transcription control (RT): monitors the efficiency of the RT reaction.
- Positive PCR control (PCR): verifies the PCR efficiency.
- Housekeeping genes (HK): can be used as endogenous positive controls and for array normalization.
For the best performance, All-in-One™ First Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit and All-in-One™ qPCR Mix are the recommended and supported reagents for use with these arrays.
To view other ExProfile gene qPCR arrays, click below:
- Each primer is designed using a proprietary algorithm and has been experimentally validated
Flexible array design
- GeneCopoeia offers 14 layouts to choose from, including 6 types with 96-well plate and 8 types with 384-well plate.
- Sensitive – Detects as low as 4 copies of RNA using ExProfile™ Gene qPCR Array and recommended reagents/conditions
- Broad linearity – Simultaneously detects mRNAs at different expression levels
- Reproducible -High reproducibility (R2> 0.99) for inter-array and intra-array replicate
Select RT-PCR reagents
Data analysis tool
Analyze the qPCR result using GeneCopoeia's online Data Analysis System (free).
- ExProfile™ pathway gene qPCR Array
- ExProfile™ Cancer gene qPCR Array
- ExProfile™ disease and gene group qPCR Array
- miProfile™ miRNA qPCR array (complete collection)