microRNA (miRNA) inhibitors block miRNA regulation of target gene expression. They are designed and optimized for miRNA loss of function study. GeneCopoeia offers miArrest miRNA inhibitors as vector-based expression clones or synthetic oligonucleotides.
Vector-based expression clones are available in lentiviral and non-viral vectors. miRNA inhibitor clones bind specifically to their target miRNAs allowing transient as well as stable suppression of the target gene. The choice of H1 or U6 promoter allows constitutive expression of inhibitors in virtually all types of mammalian cells.
- All known human, mouse and rat miRNAs in the miRBase covered.
Flexible delivery systems
- Lentiviral vectors allow efficient transduction and stable integration into the host genome of non-dividing and difficult to transfect cells target cells
- Non-viral vectors allow either transient or stable transfection
Advanced and reliable design
- Expression cassettes have been designed using a proprietary algorithm and tested rigorously by carefully designed experiments
- Superior potency, long lasting inhibition and extremely low cell toxicity compared to other chemically synthesized miRNA inhibitors (see table 1)
- Choices of H1 or U6 promoter allow constitutive expression of inhibitors in virtually all mammalian cell types.
- Quick and easy assay format
- High sample number compatible
|Table 1. Comparison of vector-based inhibitors vs. synthesized miRNA inhibitors|
Figure 2. Simplified mechanism of action for vector-based miRNA inhibitors
miRNA inhibitor constructs bind specifically to their target miRNA upon transduction into cells. The post-transcriptional processing causes formation of an entrapping structure that attracts and binds to two molecules of the intended miRNA.
This in turn prevents the binding of endogenous miRNA to target mRNA, thus inhibiting the effect of miRNA on target gene and facilitating enhanced target gene expression (figure 3).
A unique vector design ensures maximum inhibition with specificity and long-lasting stability while keeping off-target effects to a minimum.
miRNA inhibitor vector features
miRNA inhibitor lentivirus
GeneCopoeia offers precursor miRNA lentivirus as a custom service for only $995 and delivered within 2-5 weeks.
miRNA synthetic inhibitor
Designed and optimized to bind to specific miRNA molecules. Learn more
miRNA inhibitor clone sets
Besides individual clones, GeneCopoeia also offers pre-made or custom-made miRNA inhibitor clone sets. Uniformity and high-quality clone sets make them ideal for large-scale high content and high-throughput screening studies in functional genomics, proteomics and systems biology.
|Vector||Vector Type||Promoter||Selection Marker||Tag|
|pEZX-AM03||Mammalian expression (lentiviral)||H1||Hygromycin||mCherry|
Clone sets by gene family in the vector of your choice
- miArrest™ miRNA inhibitor oligonucleotides — miRNA inhibitors in chemically synthesized form
- miTarget™ miRNA 3' UTR target clones — Duo-Luciferase reporter vector-based
- miArrest™ precursor miRNA clones — Lentiviral and non-viral vectors with eGFP reporter gene
- All-in-One™ miRNA primers and qRT-PCR detection kit — SYBR Green based detection kits and pre-validated primers
- miRNA lentivirus — Search lentiviral special collection to find miRNA inhibitor lentivirus
- Jiang, X., et al. (2017). Overexpression of miR-92a promotes the tumor growth of osteosarcoma by suppressing F-box and WD repeat-containing protein 7. Gene doi: 10.1016/j.gene.2017.01.002. [miArrest™ miR-92a inhibitor clone]
- Men, R., et a. (2017). MircoRNA-145 promotes activation of hepatic stellate cells via targeting krüppel-like factor 4. Scientific Reports doi: 10.1038/srep40468 [miArrest™ miR-145 inhibitor clone]
- Hou, S., et al. (2017). MicroRNA-939 governs vascular integrity and angiogenesis through targeting γ-catenin in endothelial cells. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications doi: 10.1016/j.bbrc.2017.01.085 [miArrest™ miR-939 inhibitor clone]
- Zhao, N. et al. (2016) miR-27a-3p suppresses tumor metastasis and VM by down-regulating VE-cadherin expression and inhibiting EMT: an essential role for Twist-1 in HCC. Scientific Reports,doi: 10.1038/srep23091. [miR-27a-3p Inhibitor (HmiR-AN0359-AM02), CmiR-AN0001-AM02)]
- Wang, Y. et al. (2016) Regulation of proliferation, angiogenesis and apoptosis in hepatocellular carcinoma by miR-26b-5p. Tumor Biology,DOI:10.1007/s13277-016-4964-7. [miR-26b- 5p-inhibitor and the corresponding empty vector plasmids]
- Jeyabal, P. et al. (2016) MicroRNA-9 inhibits hyperglycemia induced cardiac pyroptosis in human ventricular cardiomyocytes by targeting ELAVL1. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications,Volume 471, Issue 4, 18 March 2016, Pages 423–429. [control or miR-9 mimic or miR-9 inhibitor and ELAVL1 target clone (HmiT004694-a) in pEZX-ELAVL1-UTR]
- Mo, X. et al. (2016) MicroRNA-610 suppresses the proliferation of human glioblastoma cells by repressing CCND2 and AKT3. Molecular Medicine Reports,Pages: 1961-1966 DOI: 10.3892/mmr.2016.4760. [miR-610 mimics, negative control, and miR-610 inhibitor]
- Wu, AH. et al. (2016) MiR-572 prompted cell proliferation of human ovarian cancer cells by suppressing PPP2R2C expression. Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy,Volume 77, February 2016, Pages 92–97. [miR-572 mimic, miR-572 inhibitor, the relative negative controls and small interfering RNA-PPP2R2C (PPP2R2C-siRNA#1, HSH014202; PPP2R2C-siRNA#2, HSH014203)]
- Li , T. et al. (2016) MicroRNA-224 sustains Wnt/β-catenin signaling and promotes aggressive phenotype of colorectal cancer. Journal of Experimental & Clinical Cancer Research,DOI: 10.1186/s13046-016-0287-1. [The miR-224 mimics, negative control and anti-miR-224 inhibitors]
- Yang, H., et al. (2016). Over-expression of microRNA-940 promotes cell proliferation by targeting GSK3β and sFRP1 in human pancreatic carcinoma. Biomedicine & Paharmacotherapy doi: 10.1016/j.biopha.2016.06.057 [mir-940 mimics and anti-miR-940 inhibitor clones]
- Deng, J., et al. (2016). miR-493 contributes to the proliferation and cell cycle in prostate cancer cells by repressing PHLPP2. Int J Clin Exp Pathol 9, 15728 [mir-493 mimics and anti-miR-493 inhibitor clones]
- Qin, L., et al. (2016). MicroRNA-455 regulates migration and invasion of human hepatocellular carcinoma by targeting Runx2. Oncology Reports doi: 10.3892/or.2016.5139 [miArrest™ human miRNA-455 inhibtor clone and control clone]
- Geekiyanage, H., and Galanis, E. (2016). MiR-31 and miR-128 regulates poliovirus receptor-related 4 mediated measles virus infectivity in tumors. Molecular Oncology doi: 10.1016/j.molonc.2016.07.007 [miArrest™ MiR-31 and miR-128 inhibitor clones]
- Dou, C., et al. (2016). miR-187-3p inhibits the metastasis and epithelial–mesenchymal transition of hepatocellular carcinoma by targeting S100A4. Cancer Letters doi: 10.1016/j.canlet.2016.08.011 [miArrest™ miR-187-3p inhibitor clone]
- Chen, B., et al. (2016). miR-22 contributes to the pathogenesis of patients with coronary artery disease by targeting MCP-1: An observational study. Medicine doi: 10.1097/MD.0000000000004418 [miArrest™ miR-22 inhibitor clone]
- Yang, X., et al. (2016). MicroRNA-133b inhibits the migration and invasion of non small cell lung cancer cells via targeting FSCN1. Oncology Letters doi: 10.3892/ol.2016.5044 [miArrest™ miR-133b inhibitor clone]
- Qiu, H., et al. (2016). miR‑186 suppressed CYLD expression and promoted cell proliferation in human melanoma. Oncology Letters doi: 10.3892/ol.2016.5002 [miArrest™ miR-186 inhibitor clone]
- Li, Y., et al. (2016). MicroRNA-520c enhances cell proliferation, migration and invasion by suppressing IRF2 in gastric cancer. FEBS Open Bio doi: 10.1002/2211-5463.12142 [miArrest™ miR-520c miRNA inhibitor clone]
- Wang, F., et al. (2016). microRNA-590 suppresses the tumorigenesis and invasiveness of non-small cell lung cancer cells by targeting ADAM9. Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry doi: 10.1007/s11010-016-2822-y [miArrest™ miR-590 miRNA inhibitor]
- Kang, M., et al. (2016). A miR-200c/141-BMI1 autoregulatory loopregulates oncogenic activity of BMI1 in cancer cells. Oncotarget doi: 10.18632/oncotarget.8811 [miArrest™ miR-200c, mir-144 miRNA inhibitor clones]
- Wang S, et al (2015) MicroRNA-1246 promotes growth and metastasis of colorectal cancer cells involving CCNG2 reduction. Molecular Medicine Reports,Pages: 273-280 DOI: 10.3892/mmr.2015.4557. [the pre‑miR‑1246, pre‑con, anti‑1246 or anti‑con]
- Jamshidi, F. et al. (2015) The genomic landscape of epithelioid sarcoma cell lines and tumors. The Journal of Pathology,DOI: 10.1002/path.4636. [Human lentiviral miRNA inhibitor vectors]
- Chi, H. et al. (2015) miR-194 regulated AGK and inhibited cell proliferation of oral squamous cell carcinoma by reducing PI3K-Akt-FoxO3a signaling. Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy,Volume 71, April 2015, Pages 53–57. [miR-194 mimic, miR-194 inhibitor and negative control]
- Li, X. et al. (2015) MicroRNA-125b is involved in atherosclerosis obliterans in vitro by targeting podocalyxin. Molecular Medicine Reports,Pages: 561-568 DOI: 10.3892/mmr.2015.3384. [miR‑125b mimics, pre‑ and anti‑scramble controls
- Ge, S. et al. (2015) MicroRNA‐19b reduces hepatic stellate cell proliferation by targeting GRB2 in hepatic fibrosis models in vivo and in vitro as part of the inhibitory effect of estradiol. Journal of Cellular Biochemistry,DOI: 10.1002/jcb.25116. [miRNA inhibitor]
- Zhang, Z. et al. (2015) Microrna-153 acts as a prognostic marker in gastric cancer and its role in cell migration and invasion. OncoTargets and Therapy,OncoTargets and Therapy 2015:8 357–364. [miR-153, HmiR0039-MR04, CmiR0001- MR04, HmiR-AN0214-AM04,CmiR-AN0001- AM04]
- Zhang, S. et al. (2015) MiR-522 contributes to cell proliferation of human glioblastoma cells by suppressing PHLPP1 expression. Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy,Volume 70, Issue null, Pages 164-169. [miR-522 mimics, negative control, miR-522 inhibitor and miR-522-mut]
- Xia, K. et al. (2015) miR-411 regulated ITCH expression and promoted cell proliferation in human hepatocellular carcinoma cells. Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy,Volume 70, Issue null, Pages 158-163. [miR-411 mimics, negative control, miR-411 inhibitor and miR-411-mut]
- Xu, Z. et al. (2015) Isorhapontigenin suppresses growth of patient-derived glioblastoma spheres through regulating miR-145/SOX2/cyclin D1 axis. Neuro-Oncology,Neuro Oncol. 2015 Dec 17. pii: nov298. [miR-145 inhibitor]
- Kondo, H. et al. (2015) Blockade of senescence‐associated microRNA‐195 in aged skeletal muscle cells facilitates reprogramming to produce induced pluripotent stem cells.. Aging Cell,DOI: 10.1111/acel.12411. [a lentiviral vector expressing inhibitor for miR-195 and a scrambled control vector]
- Bai, Y. et al. (2015) MiR-615 inhibited cell proliferation and cell cycle of human breast cancer cells by suppressing of AKT2 expression. International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Medicine,Int J Clin Exp Med. 2015; 8(3): 3801–3808.. [MiR-615 mimic, miR-615 inhibitor, miR-615-mut and negative control]
- He, W. et al. (2015) MiR-374a promotes the proliferatio n of human osteosarcoma by downregulating FOXO1 expression. International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Medicine,Int J Clin Exp Med. 2015; 8(3): 3482–3489.. [MiR-374a mimic, miR-374a inhibitor and negative control]
- Qiu, M. et al. (2015) MicroRNA-429 suppresses cell proliferation, epithelial-mesenchymal transition, and metastasis by direct targeting of BMI1 and E2F3 in renal cell carcinoma. Urologic Oncology: Seminars and Original Investigations,doi:10.1016/j.urolonc.2015.03.016. [DNA fragments encoding miR-429, control miRNA, miR-429 inhibitor, and inhibitor control siRNAs into pEZX-MR03 plasmid]
- Liu, YN. et al. (2015) Loss of Androgen Regulated miR-1 Activates SRC and Promotes Prostate Cancer Bone Metastasis. Molecular and cellular biology,doi: 10.1128/MCB.00008-15. [anti-miR 335 inhibitor]
- Zhuo , W. et al. (2015) MicroRNA‑20a promotes the proliferation and cell cycle of human osteosarcoma cells by suppressing early growth response 2 expression. Molecular Medicine Reports,Pages: 4989-4994 DOI: 10.3892/mmr.2015.4098. [miR‑20a mimic, miR‑20a inhibitor and negative control (NC)]
- Hong , Z. et al. (2015) miR-106a Is Downregulated in Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells of Chronic Hepatitis B and Associated with Enhanced Levels of Interleukin-8. Mediators of Inflammation,http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2015/629862. [hsa-miR-106a mimics, hsa-miR-106a inhibitor]
- Long , J. et al. (2015) MiR-503 inhibited cell proliferation of human breast cancer cells by suppressing CCND1 expression. Tumor Biology,DOI
10.1007/s13277-015-3623-8. [MiR-503 mimic, miR-503 inhibitor, and negative control]
- Liu , Y. et al. (2015) MiR-214 suppressed ovarian cancer and negatively regulated semaphorin 4D. Tumor Biology,DOI
10.1007/s13277-015-4708-0. [miRNA mimic and inhibitor for hsa-miR-214-5p, mimic and inhibitor negative controls]
- Hong , Z. et al. (2015) miR-106a is downregulated in peripheral blood mononuclear cells of Chronic. Mediators of Inflammation,Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 629862, 9 pages. [hsa-miR-106a mimics, hsa-miR-106a inhibitor, and controls]
- Zhao , D. et al. (2015) MicroRNA-203 inhibits the malignant progression of neuroblastoma by targeting Sam68. Molecular Medicine Reports,Pages: 5554-5560 DOI: 10.3892/mmr.2015.4013. [miR‑203 mimics and scramble miRNA]
- Liu , Y. et al. (2015) microRNA-124 targets Tip110 expression and regulates hematopoiesis. Stem Cells and Development,Development. August 2015, 24(17): 2009-2017. doi:10.1089/scd.2015.0030.. [miR-124 (HmiR0427-MR03) and miR-124 inhibitor (HmiR-AN0074-AM03)]
- Zhang, X. et al. (2015) PARN deadenylase is involved in miRNA-dependent degradation of TP53 mRNA in mammalian cells. Nucleic Acids Research,doi: 10.1093/nar/gkv959. [miR-125b inhibitor expression plasmid (HmiR-AN0096-AM03), control plasmid (AM03)]
- Kan , H. et al. (2014) MicroRNA-520g induces epithelial–mesenchymal transition and promotes metastasis of hepatocellular carcinoma by targeting SMAD7. FEBS Letters,DOI: 10.1016/j.febslet.2014.11.031. [miR-520g expression vector (HmiR0334-MR04), the control vector for miR-520g (CmiR0001-MR04), miR-520g inhibitor (HmiR-AN0603-AM04) and the negative control for the
miR-520g inhibitor (CmiR-AN0001-AM04)]
- Tu, K. et al. (2014) MicroRNA-130b Promotes Cell Aggressiveness by Inhibiting Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptor Gamma in Human Hepatocellular Carcinoma. International Journal of
Molecular Sciences,doi:10.3390/ijms151120486. [miR-130b inhibitor]
- Shen , F. et al. (2014) MiR-492 contributes to cell proliferation and cell cycle of human breast cancer cells by suppressing SOX7 expression. Tumor Biology,Volume 36, Issue 3, pp 1913-1921. [MiR-492 mimic, miR-492 inhibitor, miR-492-mut, and nega- tive control]
- Hung, TM. et al. (2014) Up-Regulation of MicroRNA-190b Plays a Role for Decreased IGF-1 That Induces Insulin Resistance in Human Hepatocellular Carcinoma. PLOS ONE, 2014 Feb 20;9(2):e89446. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0089446. [pEZX-AM01]
- Li, J. et al. (2014) Transcriptional regulation of miR-146b by C/EBPβ LAP2 in esophageal cancer cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun, 2014 Mar 28;446(1):267-71. doi: 10.1016/j.bbrc.2014.02.096. [miR-146b-3p]
- Rago, L. et al. (2014) miR379–410 cluster miRNAs regulate neurogenesis and neuronal migration by fine‐tuning N‐cadherin. The EMBO Journal, 2014 Mar 5;9(3):e90629. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0090629.. [anti-miRs locked nucleic acids]
- Hu, Y. et al. (2014) MiR-199a-5p Loss Up-Regulated DDR1 Aggravated Colorectal Cancer by Activating Epithelial-to-Mesenchymal Transition Related Signaling. Digestive Diseases and Sciences, DOI:10.1007/s10620-014-3136-0. [pre-miR-199a-5p, pre-con, anti-199a-5p]
- Leotta, M. et al. (2014) A p53‐dependent tumor suppressor network is induced by selective miR‐125a‐5p inhibition in multiple myeloma cells in vitro. Journal of Cell Physiology, 2014 May 13. doi: 10.1002/jcp.24669. [miR-125a-5p]
- Tsubota, A. et al. (2014) Involvement of MAP3K8 and miR-17-5p in Poor Virologic Response to Interferon-Based Combination Therapy for Chronic Hepatitis C. PLOS ONE, 2014 May 12;9(5):e97078. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0097078. [hsa-miR-17-5p]
- Brockhausen, J. et al. (2014) miR‐181a mediates TGF‐β induced hepatocyte EMT and is dysregulated in cirrhosis and hepatocellular cancer.. Liver International, doi: 10.1111/liv.12517. . [pEZX-MR04 and pEZX-CR04]
- Yu, J. et al. (2014) Effect of miR-205 on 3T3-L1 preadipocyte differentiation through targeting to glycogen synthase kinase 3 beta. Biotechnology Letters, 2014 Jun;36(6):1233-43. doi: 10.1007/s10529-014-1491-8. [pEZX-MR04]
- Bagashev, A. et al. (2014) Involvement of miR-196a in HIV-associated neurocognitive disorders. Apoptosis, Apoptosis. 2014 Aug;19(8):1202-14. doi: 10.1007/s10495-014-1003-2. [miR-30a and miR-196a]
- Yang, F. et al. (2014) A Novel Berbamine Derivative Inhibits Cell Viability and Induces Apoptosis in Cancer Stem-Like Cells of Human Glioblastoma, via Up-Regulation of miRNA-4284 and …. PLOS ONE, 2014 Jun 18;9(6):e100708. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0100708. [hsa-miRNA-4284 and has-miRNA-27a]
- Hanin, G. et al . (2014) Competing targets of microRNA-608 affect anxiety and hypertension. Human Molecular Genetics, doi: 10.1093/hmg/ddu170. [pre-miR-132, -608]
- Tapocik, JD. et al. (2014) microRNA-206 in Rat Medial Prefrontal Cortex Regulates BDNF Expression and Alcohol Drinking. The Journal of Neuroscience, 2014 Mar 26;34(13):4581-8. doi: 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.0445-14.2014. [miR-206]
- Kohno, T. et al. (2014) Human microRNA hsa‐miR‐1231 suppresses hepatitis B virus replication by targeting core mRNA. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 2014 May 16. doi: 10.1111/jvh.12240. [CmiR0001-MR01]
- Duan, P. et al. (2014) miR-29a Modulates Neuronal Differentiation through Targeting REST in Mesenchymal Stem Cells. PLOS ONE, 2014 May 19;9(5):e97684. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0097684. [miR-29a precursor (RmiR6139-MR03)]
- Lin, Y. et al. (2014) KSRP and MiR-145 Are Negative Regulators of Lipolysis in White Adipose Tissue. Molecular and Cellular, Mol Cell Biol. 2014 Jun 15;34(12):2339-2349. [pEZX-MT01]
- Lee, S. et al. (2014) microRNA-495 Inhibits Chondrogenic Differentiation in Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells by Targeting Sox9 . Stem Cells and Development, doi:10.1089/scd.2013.0609.. [pEZX-SOX9 3′UTR and pEZX-MT01]
- Wagh, V. et al. (2014) MicroRNA-363 negatively regulates the left ventricular determining transcription factor HAND1 in human embryonic stem cell-derived cardiomyocytes. Stem Cell Res Ther, doi:10.1186/scrt464. [pEZX-MT01]
- Qadir, XV. et al. (2014) MicroRNA-185 Inhibits Hepatocellular Carcinoma Growth by Targeting the DNMT1/PTEN/Akt Pathway. The American Journal of Pathology, 2014 Jun 6. pii: S0002-9440(14)00275-2. doi: 10.1016/j.ajpath.2014.05.004. [miR-185 (L/miR-185)]
- Ayyadurai, S. et al. (2014) Colonic miRNA Expression/Secretion, Regulated by Intestinal Epithelial PepT1, Plays an Important Role in Cell-to-Cell Communication during Colitis. PLOS ONE, 2014 Feb 19;9(2):e87614. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0087614. [Luc-Marcksl-1 3′UTR]
- Hupkes, M. et al. (2014) MicroRNA miR-378 promotes BMP2-induced osteogenic differentiation of mesenchymal progenitor cells. BMC Molecular Biology , BMC Molecular Biology 2014, 15:1 doi:10.1186/1471-2199-15-1. [Grem1, Wnt5a or Wnt10a UTR pEZX-MT01 vector & Luciferase Assay Kit]
- Floyd, DH. et al. (2014) Novel Anti-Apoptotic MicroRNAs 582-5p and 363 Promote Human Glioblastoma Stem Cell Survival via Direct Inhibition of Caspase 3, Caspase 9, and Bim. PLOS ONE, 2014 May 7;9(5):e96239. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0096239. [miRNA 3'UTR (FosBcl2l11)]
- Tripathi, AK. et al. (2014) Attenuated neuroprotective effect of riboflavin under UV-B irradiation via miR-203/c-Jun signaling pathway in vivo and in vitro. Journal of Biomedical, J Biomed Sci. 2014 May 7;21(1):39. doi: 10.1186/1423-0127-21-39. [wild-type 3′UTR with the miR-203 binding site of c-Jun]
- Stevanato, L. et al. (2014) The effects of microRNAs on human neural stem cell differentiation in two-and three-dimensional cultures. Stem Cell Research & Therapy, doi:10.1186/scrt437. [MicroRNA 3′ UTR Target Clone HmiT019538-MT01 ( NR4A3 3′ UTR)]
- Kurtz, CL. et al. (2014) microRNA-29 fine-tunes the expression of key FOXA2-activated lipid metabolism genes and is dysregulated in animal models of insulin resistance and diabetes. Diabetes, doi:10.2337/db13-1015. [3' UTR of HMGCS2]
- Sarma, NJ. et al. (2014) Hepatitis C Virus-Induced Changes in MicroRNA 107 (miRNA-107) and miRNA-449a Modulate CCL2 by Targeting the Interleukin-6 Receptor Complex in Hepatitis. Journal of Virology, doi: 10.1128/JVI.03060-13. [IL-6R (HmiT009673-MT01) and JAK1 (HmiT009849-MT01)]
- Zhang, Y. et al. (2014) MicroRNA-608 and MicroRNA-34a Regulate Chordoma Malignancy by Targeting EGFR, Bcl-xL and MET. PLOS ONE, 2014 Mar 12;9(3):e91546. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0091546.. [Bcl-xL 3′UTR-Luc]
- Clay, CC. et al. (2014) Early Life Ozone Exposure Results in Dysregulated Innate Immune Function and Altered microRNA Expression in Airway Epithelium. PLOS ONE, 2014 Mar 4;9(3):e90401. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0090401. [3′ UTR IL-6]
- Osbourne, A. et al. (2014) Downregulation of Connexin43 by MicroRNA-130a in Cardiomyocytes Results in Cardiac Arrhythmias. Journal of Moleclular and Cellular Cardiology, 2014 May 10;74C:53-63. doi: 10.1016/j.yjmcc.2014.04.024. [Cx43 3'UTR reporter]
- Liao, WT, et al (2013) MicroRNA‐30b functions as a tumour suppressor in human colorectal cancer by targeting KRAS, PIK3CD and BCL2. The Journal of Pathology, DOI: 10.1002/path.4309. [miR-30b mimics, negative control and anti-miR-30b inhibitors].
- Sun, X. et al (2013) HspB1 silences translation of PDZ-RhoGEF by enhancing miR-20a and miR-128 expression to promote neurite extension. Molecular and Cellular Neuroscience, Volume 57, November 2013, Pages 111–119. [miArrest™ MicroRNA Inhibitors for miR-20a, miR-128 and miR-132].
- Dimri, M. et al (2013) microRNA-141 regulates BMI1 expression and induces senescence in human diploid fibroblasts. Cell Cycle, Volume 12, Issue 22, Pages 3537-3546. [pEZX-AM03 expressing hsa-miR-141 inhibitor, pEZX-MR03 expressing either hsa-miR-141 or hsa-miR-200c].
- Liao, WT. et al (2013) MicroRNA-224 promotes cell proliferation and tumor growth in human colorectal cancer by repressing PHLPP1 and PHLPP2. Clinical Cancer Research, Clin Cancer Res September 1, 2013 19; 4662. [miR-224 mimics, negative control, and anti-miR-224 inhibitors].
- Nguyen, T. et al (2013) MiR-24 Promotes the Survival of Hematopoietic Cells. PloS one, 8(1): e55406. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0055406. [miR-24 miRNA inhibitor].
- Sharma, S. et al. (2012) Repression of miR-142 by p300 and MAPK is required for survival signalling via gp130 during adaptive hypertrophy. EMBO Molecular Medicine, Volume 4, Issue 7, pages 617–632, July 2012. [miR142-5p inhibitor].
- Kong, Y. et al. (2012) The Deoxycholic Acid Targets miRNA-dependent CAC1 Gene Expression in Multidrug Resistance of Human Colorectal Cancer. The International Journal of Biochemistry & Cell Biology, Available online 10 August 2012. [miR-199a-5p].
- Samakoglu, S. et al. (2012) Preclinical Rationale for Combining an EGFR Antibody with Cisplatin/Gemcitabine for the Treatment of NSCLC. Cancer Genomics and Proteomics March-April 2012 vol. 9 no. 2 77-92. [hsa-miRNA-29b synthetic inhibitor].
- Izumiya, M. et al. (2011) Systematic exploration of cancer-associated microRNA through functional screening assays. Cancer Science Volume 102, Issue 9. [miRNA inhibitor and precursor miRNA].