- High sensitivity
GeneCopoeia's Luc-Pair™ Firefly Luciferase Assay Kit is the perfect choice for high sensitivity detection of Firefly luciferase (FLuc) activity. The Luc-Pair™ Firefly Luciferase HS Assay Kit works great for many different eukaryotic cell types (e.g. mammalian, invertebrates, etc.) using micro-plate or single-tube luminometers, and is compatible with GeneCopoeia, Promega and many other Fluc vectors.
- High sensitivity-The reagents have been developed so that the signals for Firefly luciferase exhibit greatest sensitivity (Figure 1).
- Versatility-The system has been designed for assays with many different eukaryotic (vertebrates, lower invertebrates) cells using micro-plates or single-tube luminescence reader.
- Low background-The system produces very limited background luminescence. No subtraction is required from readings.
- Reproducibility-This system is designed to yield reliable, linear results for a concentration range over several orders of magnitude.
GeneCopoeia also offers the Luc-Pair™ Duo-Luciferase Assay Kit 2.0 (for enhanced stability) and Luc-Pair™ Duo-Luciferase HS Assay Kit (for high sensitivity) for applications requiring luciferase readings.
Figure 1. Activity of Firefly luciferase signals using GeneCopoeia Luc-Pair™ Firefly Luciferase HS Assay Kit. HEK 293 cells were transfected with Promega pGL4.13 reporter vector for 48 hours. The FLuc (FLuc-GeneCopoeia) activity was measured as described in the procedure. Promega’s Luciferase Assay System was used (FLuc-Promega) in comparison.
Figure 2. Signal stability of luciferase using GeneCopoeia Luc-Pair Firefly-Luciferase (FLuc) HS Assay Kit. HEK 293 cells were transfected with Promega pGL4.13 reporter vector for 48 hours. The FLuc (FLuc-GeneCopoeia) activity was measured as described in the procedure. A sample injector was used to dispense the Fluc Working Solution, set shaking to mix for 1 sec, and counting was started immediately for 20 sec.
- miTarget™ miRNA 3' UTR Target Clones
- Luc-Pair™ Duo-Luciferase Assay Kits 2.0 (For Enhanced stability)
- Luc-Pair™ Duo-Luciferase HS Assay Kits (For High Sensitivity)
- Luc-Pair™ Renilla Luciferase HS Assay Kits
- Secrete-Pair™ Dual Luminescence Assay Kits
- Secrete-Pair™ Gaussia Luminescence Assay Kits
- EndoFectin™ Transfection Reagents