- High sensitivity
GeneCopoeia's Luc-Pair™ Duo-Luciferase HS Assay Kit is the perfect choice for high sensitivity detection of Firefly luciferase (FLuc) and Renilla luciferase (Rluc) activities. The Luc-Pair™ Duo-Luciferase HS Assay Kit works great for many different eukaryotic cell types (e.g. mammalian, invertebrates, etc.) using micro-plate or single-tube luminometers, and is compatible with GeneCopoeia, Promega and many other Fluc and Rluc vectors. The Luc-Pair™ Duo-Luciferase HS Assay Kit is ideal for many applications, such as measuring the inhibitory effect of a miRNA on a target sequence.
- High sensitivity — Reagents are optimized for greatest sensitivity of Firefly and Renilla luciferase signals (Figure 1).
- Versatility — Designed for assays with many different eukaryotic cell types (e.g. mammalian, lower invertebrates, etc.) using micro-plates or single-tube luminometers.
- Low background — Very low background luminescence. No subtraction is required from readings.
- Simplicity — Renilla luciferase buffer and substrate contains the quencher for Firefly luciferase activity (Figure 2), enabling quick Glow and Stop-N-Glow two-step assays.
- Reproducibility — Reliable, linear results for a concentration range over several orders of magnitude.
- Compatibility — Compatible with Promega's Fluc and Rluc vectors.
GeneCopoeia also offers the Luc-Pair™ Duo-Luciferase Assay Kit 2.0 for applications requiring luciferase readings with enhanced stability.
Figure 1. Activity of Firefly luciferase and Renilla luciferase signals using GeneCopoeia Luc-Pair™ Duo-Luciferase HS Assay Kit. HEK 293 cells were transfected with Promega pGL4.13/pGL4.75 reporter vectors for 48 hours. The FLuc (FLuc-GeneCopoeia) and RLuc (RLuc-GeneCopoeia) activity was measured as described in the procedure. The Promega dual-luciferase assay kit was used (FLuc-Promega and RLuc-Promega) for comparison.
Figure 2. Firefly luciferase activity is quenched with the addition of Luc-H Buffer II. HEK 293 cells were transfected with Promega pGL4.13/pGL4.75 reporter vectors for 48 hours. The firefly luciferase activity was measured as described in the procedure. Next, 1x Luc-H Buffer II (without or with substrate) was added to the wells, followed by count reading in a luminometer. About 99.9% of firefly luciferase activity was quenched (middle column).
- miTarget™ miRNA 3' UTR Target Clones
- Luc-Pair™ Duo-Luciferase Assay Kits 2.0 (For Enhanced Stability)
- Luc-Pair™ Firefly Luciferase HS Assay Kits
- Luc-Pair™ Renilla Luciferase HS Assay Kits
- Secrete-Pair™ Dual Luminescence Assay Kits
- Secrete-Pair™ Gaussia Luminescence Assay Kits
- EndoFectin™ Transfection Reagents