All-in-One™ qPCR mix with validated primers provide universal qPCR reaction conditions and robust quantitative PCR data. The jointly developed and co-optimized All-in-One qPCR mix and gene-specific primers deliver the entire range of advantages you need without any of the high costs you’ve come to expect:
- Uniform reaction conditions reduce experimental design time enabling earlier journal submissions
- High amplification efficiency and sensitivity even for low-copy genes means reliable quantitation every time
- Absence of non-specific amplification* and no primer-dimers* ensures reproducible and ready-to-publish data
The All-in-One qPCR mix uses high-fidelity hot-start polymerase, an optimized reaction buffer and high-quality dNTPs to enable specific and sensitive amplification from even low-copy RNA (cDNA) or DNA species (Figure 1).
Figure 1. qPCR reaction using the All-in-one qPCR Master Mix. One microgram of total RNA from MCF-7 cells was reverse transcribed using GeneCopoeia All-in-One cDNA synthesize kit. The RT reactions were diluted to 1pg to 1ng of RNA /µl. 1 µl of the diluted RT reactions were used in the subsequent qPCR for 35 cycles using GeneCopoeia All-in-One qPCR Mix (A). The end products were run on 2% Agarose gel (B).
|Amplification curves||Melting Curves||Standard Curve|
Figure 2. The amplification efficiency and detection sensitivity of the 2X All-in-One™ qPCR Mix are assessed by standard curves made by gradient dilution of plasmid DNA from 5×106 to 5 molecules. The peak values from amplification and melting curves show that very high sensitivity can be obtained using All-in-One™ qPCR Mix which can detect as low as 5 molecules. At the same time, high amplification efficiency has also been shown by a good linear relationship among each concentration.
Eliminate endless adjustments and optimizations with precision qPCR from GeneCopoeia. Just add All-in-One primers and start.
The All-in-One qPCR human- mouse- or rat-specific primers are designed by a proprietary algorithm and validated† for precision performance. Primer validation includes melting curve to ensure amplification of the correct target DNA (figure 2).
When used in combination with the All-in-One SYBR® Green qPCR Mix, the All-in-One primers deliver reliable and reproducible high performance in quantitative PCR assays.
|Melting Curves||Agarose Gel Electrophoresis Validation Result|
Figure 3. Forty-five pairs of gene-specific All-in-One™ qPCR primers were experimentally validated to yield a single dissociation curve peak and to generate a single amplification of the correct size for the targeted genes. A cDNA pool, containing reverse transcribed products of total RNA from 10 different human tissue (lung, liver, testicle, ovary, spleen, brain, placenta, pancreas, heart and mammary), was used as the qPCR validation template. qPCR was performed using 0.2 µM primer with 2X All-in-One qPCR Mix. Reactions were incubated for 10 min. at 95°C, followed by 40 cycles of 95°C for 10 sec.; 60°C, 20 sec. and 72°C, 15 sec. using Bio-Rad iQ5 Instrument. At the end of the last cycle, the temperature was increased from 72 to 95°C to produce a melting curve. Amplification curves, melting curves and agarose gel electrophoresis (validation result for positive in odd-lane and no template control (NTC) in even lane) shown for the 10 samples.
* Non-specific amplification and absence of primer-dimers are ensured when All-in-One validated PCR primers and PCR mix are used together.
† Primers validated automatically for human, mouse and rat. Inquire for validation of other species.
- Cao, J. et al. (2016) MicroRNA-21 stimulates epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition and tumorigenesis in clear cell renal cells. Molecular Medicine Reports,doi: 10.3892/mmr.2015.4568. Epub 2015 Nov 13. [primers sets for miR-21 and U6 and the PCR mix]
- Chen, T. et al. (2016) Paeoniflorin suppresses inflammatory response in imiquimod-induced psoriasis-like mice and peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMCs) from psoriasis patients. Canadian Journal of Physiology and Pharmacology,Canadian Journal of Physiology and Pharmacology, 10.1139/cjpp-2015-0483. [human INF-γ (HQP009467), mouse IL-17 (MQP029457), mouse IL-6 (MQP036632), mouse INF-γ (Catalog: MQP027401)]
- Shan, H. et al. (2016) Fluoxetine protects against IL-1β-induced neuronal apoptosis via downregulation of p53. Neuropharmacology,doi:10.1016/j.neuropharm.2016.03.019. [primers: (p53:MQP030403, p21:MQP026759, GAPDH: MQP027158)]
- Chen, J. et al. (2016) Nanofibrous polylactide composite scaffolds with electroactivity and sustained release capacity for tissue engineering. Journal of Materials Chemistry B,DOI: 10.1039/C5TB02703A. [All-in-One™ qPCR Primer]
- Zheng, Y. et al. (2016) Effects of Echinococcus multilocularis miR-71 mimics on murine macrophage RAW264. 7 cells. International Immunopharmacology,Volume 34, May 2016, Pages 259–262. [All-in-One™ qPCR Mix]
- Zhang, Y. et al. (2016) A non-invasive method to determine the pluripotent status of stem cells by culture medium microRNA expression detection. Scientific Reports,doi:10.1038/srep22380. [All‑in‑One™ TM miRNA First-Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit]
- Su, Z. et al. (2016) Overexpression of RBM5 induces autophagy in human lung adenocarcinoma cells. World Journal of Surgical Oncology,DOI: 10.1186/s12957-016-0815-7. [All‑in‑One™ ™ First-Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit]
- Zhang, J. et al. (2016) Inhibiting malignant phenotypes of the bladder cancer cells by silencing long noncoding RNA SChLAP1. International Urology and Nephrology,Volume 48, Issue 5, pp 711-716. [All-in- One™ qPCR Mix]
- Fu, Z. et al. (2016) Hypothermic Machine Perfusion Reduced Inflammatory Reaction by Downregulating the Expression of Matrix Metalloproteinase 9 in a Reperfusion Model of Donation After Cardiac Death. Artificial Organs,DOI: 10.1111/aor.12658. [Reverse transcription (RT) was performed to synthesize cDNA with M-MLV Reverse Transcriptase (RNase H − )]
- Wan, YC. et al. (2016) MicroRNA-155 enhances the activation of Wnt/β-catenin signaling in colorectal carcinoma by suppressing HMG-box transcription factor 1. Molecular Medicine Reports,Pages: 2221-2228 DOI: 10.3892/mmr.2016.4788. [(AORT‑0020), qRT‑PCR Detection kit (AOMD‑Q020)]
- Wang, Y. et al. (2016) Hypoxia Enhances Direct Reprogramming of Mouse Fibroblasts to Cardiomyocyte-Like Cells. Cellular Reprogramming,doi:10.1089/cell.2015.0051. [All‑in‑One™ qPCR Mix]
- Yang , J. et al. (2016) Evaluation and validation of suitable reference genes for reverse transcription-quantitative polymerase chain reaction studies in cholangiocarcinoma patients and cell lines. Oncology Letters,Pages: 2673-2681 DOI: 10.3892/ol.2016.4232. [All‑in‑One™ qPCR Mix]
- Pan, J. et al. (2016) Activating Autophagy in Hippocampal Cells Alleviates the Morphine-Induced Memory Impairment. Molecular Neurobiology,DOI
10.1007/s12035-016-9735-3. [All‑in‑One™ qPCR Mix Kit]
- Wang , F. et al. (2016) Integrated analysis of microRNA regulatory network in nasopharyngeal carcinoma with deep sequencing. Journal of Experimental & Clinical Cancer Research,DOI: 10.1186/s13046-016-0292-4. [All‑in‑One™ First-Strand cDNA Synthesis kit]
- Sun , R. et al. (2016) Down-regulation of MALAT1 inhibits cervical cancer cell invasion and metastasis by inhibition of epithelial–mesenchymal transition. Molecular BioSystems,DOI: 10.1039/C5MB00685F. [The primer pairs of SALL4, SOX4, FOXD2, PER2, DLG1, RBL1, SMAD4 and CASP8]
- Xiao , H. et al. (2016) miR-206 functions as a novel cell cycle regulator and tumor suppressor in clear-cell renal cell carcinoma. Cancer Letters,doi:10.1016/j.canlet.2016.01.032. [The U6 primers]
- Sun , H. et al. (2016) Aquaporin-4 mediates communication between astrocyte and microglia: Implications of neuroinflammation in experimental Parkinson's disease. Neuroscience,doi:10.1016/j.neuroscience.2016.01.003. [The primers used for mice IL-1β (MQP027422), TNF-α
(MQP031019), IL-6 (MQP036632), CD11b (MQP026401) and GAPDH (MQP027158)]
- Wei , XM. et al. (2016) Conversion of methane-derived carbon and microbial community in enrichment cultures in response to O2 availability. Environmental Science and Pollution Research,DOI
10.1007/s11356-015-6017-y. [All‑in‑One™ qPCR Mix]
- Wang, J. et al. (2016) CXCR1 promotes malignant behavior of gastric cancer cells in vitro and in vivo in AKT and EKR1/2 phosphorylation. International Journal of Oncology,Pages: 2184-2196 DOI: 10.3892/ijo.2016.3428. [primers CXCR1]
- Zhao, H. et al. (2016) Protective role of nuclear factor erythroid 2-related factor 2 in the hemorrhagic shock-induced inflammatory response. International Journal of Molecular Medicine,Pages: 1014-1022 DOI: 10.3892/ijmm.2016.2507. [All‑in‑One™ qPCR Mix]
- Wang , JQ. et al. (2016) Noncanonical Activin A Signaling in PC12 Cells: A Self-Limiting Feedback Loop. Neurochemical Research,DOI
10.1007/s11064-015-1797-5. [All-in-One™ First-Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit]
- Liu, X. et al. (2016) Identification and Analysis of the Porcine MicroRNA in Porcine Cytomegalovirus-Infected Macrophages Using Deep Sequencing. PLOS ONE,Published: March 4, 2016http://dx.doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0150971. [All‑in‑One™ qPCR Mix]
- Si, PP. et al. (2016) Salidroside protects against kainic acid-induced status epilepticus via suppressing oxidative stress. Neuroscience Letters,doi:10.1016/j.neulet.2016.02.056. [All‑in‑One™ qPCR Mix]
- Liu, Z. et al. (2016) Extensive Metabolic Disorders Are Present in APC min Tumorigenesis Mice. Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology,doi:10.1016/j.mce.2016.03.004. [All‑in‑One™ qPCR Mix]
- Wang, J. et al. (2016) Repertaxin, an inhibitor of the chemokine receptors CXCR1 and CXCR2, inhibits malignant behavior of human gastric cancer MKN45 cells in vitro and in vivo and enhances efficacy of 5-fluorouracil. International Journal of Oncology,Pages: 1341-1352 DOI: 10.3892/ijo.2016.3371. [All-in-One™ qPCR SYBR- Green Mix]
- Li, R. et al. (2016) Transcription factor TCF3 controls the cell proliferation and migration in glioblastoma multiforme cell lines. Biochemistry and Cell Biology,Am J Cancer Res. 2014; 4(6): 663–673.. [All-in-One™ qPCR mix]
- Wang, Z., et al. (2016). Reanalysis of microRNA expression profiles identifies novel biomarkers for hepatocellular carcinoma prognosis. Tumor Biology doi: 10.1007/s13277-016-5369-3. [M-MLV Reverse Transcriptase]
- Ma, Y., et al. (2016). Chiral Antioxidant-based Gold Nanoclusters Reprogram DNA Epigenetic Patterns. Scientific Reports doi: 10.1038/srep33436 [2 × SYBR Green Mix]
- Wan, C., et al. (2016). MicroRNA 182 inhibits CD4+ CD25+ Foxp3+ Treg differentiation in experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis. Clinical Immunology doi: 10.1016/j.clim.2016.09.008 [All-in-One™ miRNA First-Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit]
- Wang, Q., et al. (2016). RUNX2 promotes hepatocellular carcinoma cell migration and invasion by upregulating MMP9 expression. Oncology Reports September 19, 2016. [RUNX2 (HQP016478) and GAPDH (HQP006940) qPCR primers]
- Yang, J., et al. (2016). Effects of Koumine on Adjuvant- and Collagen-Induced Arthritis in Rats. Jounal of Natural Products doi: 10.1021/acs.jnatprod.6b00554 [All-in-One™ qPCR Mix]
- Li, Y., et al. (2016). MicroRNA-199a-5p inhibits cisplatin-induced drug resistance via inhibition of autophagy in osteosarcoma cells. Oncology Letters September 22, 2016 [All-in-One™ miRNA First-Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit]
- Long, Y., et al. (2016). MicroRNA-101 inhibits the proliferation and invasion of bladder cancer cells via targeting c-FOS. Molecular Medicine Reports doi: 10.3892/mmr.2016.5534 [All-In-One™ miRNA qPCR Detection kit]
- Liu, J., et al. (2016). New congenital anomalies of the kidney and urinary tract and outcomes in Robo2 mutant mice with the inserted piggyBac transposon. BMC Nephrology doi: 10.1186/s12882-016-0308-5 [All-in-One™ qPCR Mix]
- Zhang, Y., et al. (2016). Irisin Inhibits Atherosclerosis by Promoting Endothelial Proliferation Through microRNA126‐5p. Journal of the American Heart Association doi: 10.1161/JAHA.116.004031 [All-In-One™ miRNA qPCR Detection kit]
- Feng, W., et al. (2016). Decreased miR-28-5p contributes to glioma progression and promotes glioma cell proliferation, migration and invasion. Int J Clin Exp Pathol 9, 9667 [All-In-One™ miRNA qPCR Detection kit]
- Wu, X.Y., et al (2016). MiR-32 induces radio-resistance by targeting DOC-2/DAB2 interactive protein and regulating autophagy in gastric carcinoma. Int J Clin Exp Pathol 9, 8933 [human (hsa-miR-32- 5p qPCR primers]
- Wolfe, S.A., et al. (2016). FMRP regulates an ethanol-dependent shift in GABABR function and expression with rapid antidepressant properties. Nature Communications doi: 10.1038/ncomms12867 [GABABR1, GABABR2, CaMKIIα, and Cacna2δ2 qPCR primers]
- Zhu, J.Y., et al. (2016). Characterization of microparticles in patients with venous malformations of the head and neck. Oral Diseases doi: 10.1111/odi.12585 [miRNA qPCR primers]
- Xiong, J., et al. (2016). Protein Kinase D2 Protects against Acute Colitis Induced by Dextran Sulfate Sodium in Mice. Scientific Reports doi: 10.1038/srep34079 [All-In-One™ qPCR Mix]
- Wang, X., et al. (2016). Inhibition of cytokine response to TLR stimulation and alleviation of collagen-induced arthritis in mice by Schistosoma japonicum peptide SJMHE1. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine doi: 10.1111/jcmm.12991 [All-in-one™ First-Strand cDNA Synthesis kit]
- Zhao, M., et al. (2016). Suppressive Role of MicroRNA-148a in Cell Proliferation and Invasion in Ovarian Cancer Through Targeting Transforming Growth Factor-β-Induced. Oncology Research doi: 10.3727/096504016X14685034103275 [All-In-One™ miRNA qPCR Detection kit]
- Zhang, R., et al. (2016). MALAT1 Long Non-coding RNA Expression in Thyroid Tissues: Analysis by In Situ Hybridization and Real-Time PCR. Endocrine Pathology doi: 10.1007/s12022-016-9453-4 [All-In-One™ miRNA qPCR Detection kit]
- Yang, W., et al. (2016). Integrative transcriptomic analysis of NAFLD animal model reveals dysregulated genes and pathways in metabolism. Gene doi: 10.1016/j.gene.2016.09.047 [qPCR primers]
- Du, Y., et al. (2016). miR-137 plays tumor suppressor roles in gastric cancer cell lines by targeting KLF12 and MYO1C. Tumor Biology doi: 10.1007/s13277-016-5199-3 [SYBR green mix]
- Zhang, H.B., et al. (2016). miR-143 suppresses the proliferation of NSCLC cells by inhibiting the epidermal growth factor receptor. Experimental and Therapeutic Medicine doi: 10.3892/etm.2016.3555 [All-In-One™ miRNA qPCR Detection kit]
- Chen, M., et al. (2016). miR-26b suppresses tumor proliferation and metastasis by targeting matrix metalloproteinases 14 in neuroblastoma. Int J Clin Exp Pathol 9, 6945 [miR-26b qPCR primers]
- Du, Y., et al. (2016). miR-137 plays tumor suppressor roles in gastric cancer cell lines by targeting KLF12 and MYO1C. Tumor Biology doi: 10.1007/s13277-016-5199-3 [SYBR green mix]
- Wang, J., et al. (2016). Treatment with NAD+ inhibited experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis by activating AMPK/SIRT1 signaling pathway and modulating Th1/Th17 immune responses in mice. International Immunopharmacology doi: 10.1016/j.intimp.2016.07.036 [All-in-One™ first-strand cDNA synthesis kit]
- Sun, X.F., et al. (2016). MicroRNA-27b exerts an oncogenic function by targeting Fbxw7 in human hepatocellular carcinoma. Tumor Biology doi: 10.1007/s13277-016-5444-9 [miR-27b qPCR primers]
- Tian, Q., et al. (2016). MicroRNA-33b suppresses the proliferation and metastasis of hepatocellular carcinoma cells through the inhibition of Sal-like protein 4 expression. International Journal of Molecular Medicine doi: 10.3892/ijmm.2016.2754 [miRNA qPCR Detection kit]
- Yan, H., et al (2016). miR-346 promotes migration and invasion of nasopharyngeal carcinoma cells via targeting BRMS1. Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology doi: 10.1002/jbt.21827 [miRNA reverse transcription kit]
- Hou, J., t a. (2016). Effect of Mineralized Layer Topographies on Stem Cell Behavior in Microsphere Scaffold. Journal of Materials Science & Technology doi: 10.1016/j.jmst.2016.08.013 [SYBR green mix]
- Ning, Z.W., et al. (2016). MicroRNA-21 Mediates Angiotensin II-Induced Liver Fibrosis by Activating NLRP3 Inflammasome/IL-1β Axis via Targeting Smad7 and Spry1. Antioxidants & Redox Signaling doi: 10.1089/ars.2016.6669 [All-in-One™ miRNA qPCR kit]
- Duan, Q., et al. (2016). BET bromodomain is a novel regulator of TAZ and its activity. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) – Gene Regulatory Mechanisms doi: 10.1016/j.bbagrm.2016.10.001 [All-in-One™ First-Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit; All-in-One™ qPCR Mix]
- Xia, H., et al. (2016). Genome-Wide Identification and Characterization of MicroRNAs and Target Genes in Lonicera japonica. PLoS ONE doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0164140 [All-in-One™ First-Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit]
- Gao, S.G., et al. (2016). Phosphorylation of osteopontin has proapoptotic and proinflammatory effects on human knee osteoarthritis chondrocytes. Experimental and Therapeutic Medicine doi: 10.3892/etm.2016.3784 [All-in-One™ First-Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit]
- Zhou, J., et al. (2016). MiR-193a-5p Targets the Coding Region of AP-2αRNA and Induces Cisplatin Resistance in Bladder Cancers. Journal of Cancer doi: 10.7150/jca.15620 [miRNA-193a-5p qPCR primers; All-In-One™ miRNA qPCR Detection kit]
- Liang, S., et al. (2016). Increased Serum Level of MicroRNA-663 Is Correlated with Poor Prognosis of Patients with Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma. Disease Markers doi: 10.1155/2016/7648215 [All-In-One™ miRNA qPCR Detection kit]
- Duan, Q., et al. (2016). Inhibition of BET bromodomain attenuates angiotensin II induced abdominal aortic aneurysm in ApoE−/− mice. International Journal of Cardiology doi: 10.1016/j.ijcard.2016.08.238 [All-In-One™ First-Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit, qPCR Mix]
- Wang, J., et al. (2016). Methylene blue alleviates experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis by modulating AMPK/SIRT1 signaling pathway and Th17/Treg immune response. Journal of Neuroimmunolgy doi: 10.1016/j.jneuroim.2016.08.014 [All-In-One™ First-Strand cDNA Synthesi Kit]
- Hedl, M., et al. (2016). IRF5 and IRF5 Disease-Risk Variants Increase Glycolysis and Human M1 Macrophage Polarization by Regulating Proximal Signaling and Akt2 Activation. Cell Reports doi: 10.1016/j.celrep.2016.07.060 [All-In-One™ qPCR Mix]
- Zuo, et al. (2016). Atorvastatin Protects Myocardium Against Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury Through Inhibiting miR-199a-5p, Cellular Physiology and Biochemistry doi: 10.1159/000447809 [mo-miR-199a-5p qPCR primers]
- Shao, Y.X., et al. (2016). Paeoniflorin inhibits high glucose-induced macrophage activation through TLR2-dependent signal pathways. Journal of Ethnopharmacology doi: 10.1016/j.jep.2016.08.035 [MCP-1, IL-1β, and iNOS qPCR primers]
- Yang, X., et al. (2016). MicroRNA-133b inhibits the migration and invasion of non small cell lung cancer cells via targeting FSCN1. Oncology Letters doi: 10.3892/ol.2016.5044 [All-In-One™ miRNA qPCR Detection kit]
- Zhang, P., et al. (2016). MiR-633 promotes cell proliferation and differentiation by targeting MEPE in human adult dental pulp stem cells. Int J Clin Exp Pathol 2016;9(8):8066-8074 [miR-633 qPCR primers]
- He, X., et al. (2016). MiR-141 inhibits colorectal cancer cell proliferation and invasion by targeting PRKAR1A. Int J Clin Exp Pathol 2016;9(8):8142-8151. [miRNA-141 qPCR primers].
- Zhou, W., et al. (2016). Expression profiling of genes in androgen metabolism in androgen-independent prostate cancer cells under an androgen-deprived environment: mechanisms of castration resistance. Int J Clin Exp Pathol 2016;9(8):8424-8431 [PI3K-AKT Signaling Related Gene qPCR Array]
- Shi, J., et al. (2016). Comprehensive profiling and characterization of cellular miRNAs in response to hepatitis A virus infection in human fibroblasts. Infection, Genetics and Evolution doi: 10.1016/j.meegid.2016.08.035 [All-In-One™ miRNA qPCR Detection kit]
- Zheng, Y., et al. (2016). Effects of β-diketone antibiotics on F1-zebrafish (Danio rerio) based on high throughput miRNA sequencing under exposure to parents. Chemosphere doi: 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2016.07.057 [All-In-One™ miRNA qPCR Detection kit]
- Ma, Y.Y., et al. (2016). Vinpocetine Attenuates the Osteoblastic Differentiation of Vascular Smooth Muscle Cells. PLoS ONE doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0162295 [Runx2, BMP-2, TSPO, ALP, collagen type I, osteocalcin, TGF-β1 and GAPDH qPCR primers; All-In-One™ First Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit; All-In-One™ qPCR Mix]
- Zhang, et al. (2016). Intra-Peritoneal Administration of Mitochondrial DNA Provokes Acute Lung Injury and Systemic Inflammation via Toll-Like Receptor 9. International Journal of Molecular Sciences doi: 10.3390/ijms17091425 [SYBR Green PCR Mix]
- Pan, K., et al. (2016). Deferoxamine pre-treatment protects against postoperative cognitive dysfunction of aged rats by depressing microglial activation via ameliorating iron accumulation in hippocampus. Neuropharmacology doi: 10.1016/j.neuropharm.2016.09.004 [All-In-One™ First Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit]
- Li, Y., et al. (2016). MicroRNA-520c enhances cell proliferation, migration and invasion by suppressing IRF2 in gastric cancer. FEBS Open Bio doi: 10.1002/2211-5463.12142 [miR-520c qPCR primers]
- Yang, H., et al. (2016). The stimulation of the differentiation of pheochromocytoma (PC12-L) cells into neuron-like cells by electrically conductive nanofibre mesh. Applied Materials Today doi: 10.1016/j.apmt.2016.09.017 [SYBR Green PCR Mix]
- Huang, P., et al. (2016). Interaction between ANXA1 and GATA-3 in Immunosuppression of CD4+ T Cells. Mediators of Inﬂammation doi: 10.1155/2016/1701059 [All-In-One™ First Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit]
- Qu, M., et al. (2016). miR-125b modulates megakaryocyte maturation by targeting the cell-cycle inhibitor p19INK4D. Cell Death & Disease doi: 10.1038/cddis.2016.288 [All-In-One™ qPCR Mix]
- Kang, C.M., et al. (2016). Long non-coding RNA RP5-833A20.1 inhibits proliferation, metastasis and cell cycle progression by suppressing the expression of NFIA in U251 cells. Molecular Medicine Reports doi: 10.3892/mmr.2016.5854 [All-In-One™ miRNA qPCR Detection kit]
- Feng, W., et al. (2016). Null Mutations of Group A Streptococcus Orphan Kinase RocA: Selection in Mouse Infection and Comparison with CovS Mutations in Alteration of in vitro and in vivo Protease SpeB Expression and Virulence. Infection and Immunity doi: doi: 10.1128/IAI.00790-16 [All-In-One™ SYBR Green PCR Mix]
- Liu, Y., et al. (2016). LMO2 attenuates tumor growth by targeting the Wnt signaling pathway in breast and colorectal cancer. Scientific Reports doi: 10.1038/srep36050 [qPCR primers for c-myc, cyclin D1 and CD44]
- Lai, X., et al. (2016). Downregulation of microRNA‑574 in cancer stem cells causes recurrence of prostate cancer via targeting REL. Oncology Reports doi: 10.3892/or.2016.5196 [miRNA Q PCR detec tion kit]
- Jin, X, et al. (2016). miRNA profiling in the mice in response to Echinococcus multilocularis infection. Acta Tropica doi: 10.1016/j.actatropica.2016.10.024 [All-In-One™ miRNA qPCR Mix]
- Li, M.S., et al. (2016). NADPH Oxidase-2 Mediates Zinc Deficiency-Induced Oxidative Stress and Kidney Damage. American Journal of Physiology doi: 10.1152/ajpcell.00208.2016 [Nox2 and Nox4 validated qPCR primers]
- Wang, Z., et al. (2016). Decreased Methylation Level of H3K27me3 Increases Seizure Susceptibility. Molecular Neurobiology doi: 10.1007/s12035-016-0197-4 [All-In-One™ qPCR Mix]
- Sheng, X. et al (2015) MicroRNA-130b promotes cell migration and invasion by targeting peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma in human glioma. Biomedicine and pharmacotherapy,Doi : 10.1016/j.biopha.2015.10.003. [Primers: (HmiRQP0159) 、(HmiRQP9001)]
- Liao, H. et al (2015) Suppression of Cellular Proliferation and Invasion by HMGB1 Knockdown in Bladder Urothelial Carcinoma Cells. Oncology Research,doi: 10.3727/096504015X14267282610858. [SYBR Green qRCR Mix]
- Sun, K. et al. (2015) MicroRNA-431 inhibits migration and invasion of hepatocellular carcinoma cells by targeting the ZEB1-mediated epithelial–mensenchymal transition. FEBS Open Bio,doi: 10.1016/j.fob.2015.11.001. eCollection 2015. [qPCR primer against mature miRNA hsa-miR-431-5p (HmiRQP0499) and Homo sapiens snRNA U6 qPCR Primer (HmiRQP9001)]
- Wang, Y. et al. (2015) Abnormal DNA methylation in the lumbar spinal cord following chronic constriction injury in rats. Neuroscience Letters,doi:10.1016/j.neulet.2015.10.048. [All-in-One™ qPCR Mix]
- Liu, J. et al. (2015) Whole transcriptome analysis of Penicillium digitatum strains treatmented with prochloraz reveals their drug-resistant mechanisms. BMC Genomics,DOI: 10.1186/s12864-015-2043-x. [All‑in‑One™ First strand cDNA Synthesis Kit]
- Ma, J. et al. (2015) Ancestral TCDD exposure promotes epigenetic transgenerational inheritance of imprinted gene Igf2: Methylation status and DNMTs. Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology,doi:10.1016/j.taap.2015.09.024. [All-in-One™ qPCR Mix]
- Shi, J. et al. (2015) ZNRF3 contributes to the growth of lung carcinoma via inhibiting Wnt/β-catenin pathway and is regulated by miR-93. Tumor Biology,doi:10.1007/s13277-015-3949-2. [All-in-One™ First-Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit]
- Qu, J. et al. (2015) MicroRNA-33b inhibits lung adenocarcinoma cell growth, invasion, and epithelial-mesenchymal transition by suppressing Wnt/β-catenin/ZEB1 signaling. International Journal of Oncology,Pages: 2141-2152 DOI: 10.3892/ijo.2015.3187. [All-in-One™ First Strand cDNA Synthesis kit (AORT-0050), miRNA First Strand cDNA Synthesis kit (AMRT-0050)]
- Singh, N. et al. (2015) ACE2/Ang-(1-7)/Mas Axis Stimulates Vascular-Repair Relevant Functions of CD34+ Cells.. American Journal of Physiology – Heart and Circulatory Physiology,DOI: 10.1152/ajpheart.00854.2014. [All in-One™ qPCR Mix]
- Li, H. et al. (2015) Aldehyde Dehydragenase 1 and Nodal as Significant Prognostic Markers in Colorectal Cancer. Pathology & Oncology Research,DOI:10.1007/s12253-015-9984-x. [All-in-one™ First- strand cDNA synthesis kit]
- Xu, Y. et al. (2015) α-Lipoic acid protects against the oxidative stress and cytotoxicity induced by cadmium in HepG2 cells through regenerating glutathione regulated by glutamate-cysteine ligase. Toxicology Mechanisms and Methods,DOI:10.3109/15376516.2015.1044150. [All-in-One™ qPCR Mix]
- Liao, H. et al. (2015) Matrine suppresses invasion and metastasis of NCI-H1299 cells by enhancing microRNA-133a expression. Int J Clin Exp Med,Int J Clin Exp Med 2015;8(7):10714-10722. [All-in-oneTM qPCR kit]
- Chen, W. et al. (2015) Low Expression of Mfn2 Is Associated with Mitochondrial Damage and Apoptosis of Ovarian Tissues in the Premature Ovarian Failure Model. PLOS ONE,PLoS One. 2015 Sep 1;10(9):e0136421. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0136421. eCollection 2015. [All‑in‑One™ qPCR Mix Kit]
- Sun, H. et al. (2015) The brain gene expression profile of dopamine D2/D3 receptors and associated signaling proteins following amphetamine self-administration. Neuroscience,Neuroscience, Volume 307, Issue null, Pages 253-261. [All‑in‑One™ qPCR SYBR Green Master Mix]
- Cao, Q. et al. (2015) miR-218 suppresses cardiac myxoma proliferation by targeting myocyte enhancer factor 2D. Oncology Reports,Pages: 2606-2612 DOI: 10.3892/or.2015.3861. [All-in-One™ First-Strand cDNA Synthesis kit]
- Guo, Z. et al. (2015) In Situ Hybridization Analysis of miR-146b-5p and miR-21 in Thyroid Nodules: Diagnostic Implications. Endocrine Pathology,May 2015, Volume 26, Issue 2, pp 157-163. [All-In- One First-Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit]
- Huang, WX. et al. (2015) TRPV1 promotes repetitive febrile seizures by pro-inflammatory cytokines in immature brain. Brain, Behavior, and Immunity,Volume 48, August 2015, Pages 68–77. [All‑in‑One™ qPCR Mix]
- Chen, Y. et al. (2015) Upregulation of miR‐155 in CD4+ T Cells Promoted Th1 Bias in Patients with Unstable Angina. Journal of Cellular Physiology,DOI: 10.1002/jcp.24987. [extracted total RNA using a Cdna kit, All‑in‑One™ miRNA qRT-PCR
- Liu, X. et al. (2015) REG3A accelerates pancreatic cancer cell growth under IL-6-associated inflammatory condition: involvement of a REG3A–JAK2/STAT3 positive feedback loop. Cancer Letters,Volume 362, Issue 1, 28 June 2015, Pages 45–60. [All‑in‑One™ TM First-Strand cDNA Synthesis kit]
- Yu, C. et al. (2015) Oral squamous cancer cell exploits hnRNP A1 to regulate cell cycle and proliferation. Journal of Cellular Physiology,DOI: 10.1002/jcp.24956. [Primers of CLASP, NEK9, NEK11, NRAS, RCC2, DNM2, PCTK1 and SEPT8]
- Li, F. et al. (2015) Effects of cyclic tension stress on the apoptosis of osteoclasts in vitro. Experimental and Therapeutic Medicine,Pages: 1955-1961 DOI: 10.3892/etm.2015.2338. [All‑in‑One™ qPCR Mix, All‑in‑One qPCR Primer]
- Yan, B. et al. (2015) Micro-ribonucleic acid 29b inhibits cell proliferation and invasion and enhances cell apoptosis and chemotherapy effects of cisplatin via targeting of DnMT3b and AKT3 in prostate cancer. OncoTargets and Therapy,OncoTargets and Therapy 2015:8. [All-in-One™ qPCR Mix]
- Tao, XY. et al. (2015) Activated complement classical pathway in a murine model of oxygen-induced retinopathy. International Journal of Ophthalmology,doi: 10.3980/j.issn.2222-3959.2015.01.03. [Primer ID (Mm-QRP-20492), mice C3: Primer ID (Mm-QRP-20444) and standardized to glyceraldehyde-3-phosphatedehydrogenase (GAPDH) (forward, 5′-ATGGTGAAGGTCGGTGTGAAC-3′; reverse, 5′-TTACTCCTTGGAAG-3′)]
- Gao, SG. et al. (2015) Effect of osteopontin on the mRNA expression of ADAMTS4 and ADAMTS5 in chondrocytes from patients with knee osteoarthritis. Experimental and Therapeutic Medicine,Pages: 1979-1983 DOI: 10.3892/etm.2015.2310. [All‑in‑One™ First Strand cDNA Synthesis kit (AORT‑0020)]
- Liu, J. et al. (2015) A Novel Sterol Regulatory Element-Binding Protein Gene (sreA) Identified in Penicillium digitatum Is Required for Prochloraz Resistance, Full Virulence and erg11 (cyp51) regulation. PLoS ONE, February 20, 2015 http://dx.doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0117115. [All‑in‑One™ First strand cDNA Synthesis Kit]
- Xu, LM. et al. (2015) Upregulation of MiR-1280 Expression in Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Tissues. Chinese Medical Journal,DOI: 10.4103/0366-6999.151672. [Detection Kit (No. AOMD-Q050), qPCR Mix (No. AOPR-0200)]
- Wei, YB. et al. (2015) Repression of metadherin inhibits biological behavior of prostate cancer cells and enhances their sensitivity to cisplatin. Molecular Medicine Reports,Pages: 226-232 DOI: 10.3892/mmr.2015.3357. [All‑in‑One™ qPCR mix]
- Cookingham, LM. et al. (2015) Do alterations in follicular fluid proteases contribute to human infertility?. Journal of Assisted Reproduction and Genetics,May 2015, Volume 32, Issue 5, pp 737-745. [primers for CTSL and ADAMTS1]
- Sun, X. et al. (2015) miR-155 promotes the growth of osteosarcoma in a HBP1-dependent mechanism. Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry,May 2015, Volume 403, Issue 1, pp 139-147. [All-in-OneTM First-Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit (AORT-0020), involved primers and probes]
- Wang, X. et al. (2015) The developmental neurotoxicity of PBDEs: Effect of DE‐71 on dopamine in zebrafish larvae. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry,DOI: 10.1002/etc.2906. [SYBR Green PCR kits, All‑in‑One™ qPCR Mix]
- Yin, J. et al. (2015) Circulating miR-375 and miR-199a-3p as potential biomarkers for the diagnosis of hepatocellular carcinoma. Tumor Biology,June 2015, Volume 36, Issue 6, pp 4501-4507. [All‑in‑One™ First-Strand cDNA Syn- thesis Kit]
- Fang, L. et al. (2015) High Orexin-A neuron activity and RACK1 expression might be involved in the restricted-feeding entrained behaviors in mice. Biological Rhythm Research,DOI:10.1080/09291016.2015.1004841. [All-in-OneTM First-Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit, All-in-OneTM qPCR Mix]
- Ali, H. et al. (2015) Identification of suitable reference genes for gene expression studies using quantitative polymerase chain reaction in lung cancer in vitro. Molecular Medicine Reports,Pages: 3767-3773 DOI: 10.3892/mmr.2015.3159. [First Strand cDNA Synthesis kit]
- Tan, X. et al. (2015) MicroRNA-26a inhibits osteosarcoma cell proliferation by targeting IGF-1. Bone Research,doi:10.1038/boneres.2015.33. [qSYBR-green-containing PCR kit]
- Zhang, X. et al. (2015) miR-140-5p regulates adipocyte differentiation by targeting transforming growth factor-β signaling. Scientific Reports,doi: 10.1038/srep18118. [qRT-PCR system]
- Zhang, J. et al. (2015) The peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor γ agonist pioglitazone prevents NF-κB activation in cisplatin nephrotoxicity through the reduction of p65 acetylation via the AMPK-SIRT1/P300 pathway. Biochemical Pharmacology,Volume 101, 1 February 2016, Pages 100–111. [All‑in‑One™ ™ qPCR Mix]
- Lai, R. et al. (2015) Role of p19ink4d in the pathogenesis of hearing loss. Int J Clin Exp Pathol,Int J Clin Exp Pathol 2015;8(10):12243-12251. [All‑in‑One™ ™ qPCR Mix]
- Liu, F. et al. (2015) Retardation of fracture healing by cerclage wire near the elbow in radius fracture models. Research in Veterinary Science,Volume 104, February 2016, Pages 58–63. [First Strand cDNA Synthesis kit]
- Du, L. et al. (2015) BDE‐209 inhibits pluripotent genes expression and induces apoptosis in human embryonic stem cells. Journal of Applied Toxicology,DOI: 10.1002/jat.3195. [All-in-One™ qPCR Nanog primer]
- Tang, K. et al. (2015) Clinicopathologic and prognostic significance of p21 (Cip1/Waf1) expression in bladder cancer. Int J Clin Exp Pathol,Int J Clin Exp Pathol 2015;8(5):4999-5007. [U6 primers]
- Xie, X. et al. (2015) Establishment and characterization of a telomerase-immortalized canine bronchiolar epithelial cell line. Applied Microbial And Cell Physiology,November 2015, Volume 99, Issue 21, pp 9135-9146. [mycoplasma PCR Detection Kit]
- Li, H. et al. (2015) MicroRNA screening identifies circulating microRNAs as potential biomarkers for osteosarcoma. Oncology Letters,Pages: 1662-1668 DOI: 10.3892/ol.2015.3378. [All‑in‑One™ ™ qPCR Mix]
- Xu, L. et al. (2015) Activation of mucosal mast cells promotes inflammation-related colon cancer development through recruiting and modulating inflammatory CD11b+ Gr1+ cells. Cancer Letters,DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.canlet.2015.05.014. [Primers used for quantitative PCR]
- Wang, YZ. et al. (2015) Suppressive Oligodeoxynucleotides Induced Tolerogenic Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cells and Ameliorated the Experimental Autoimmune Neuritis. Immunology Letters,. [primers of mouse CD40, CD80, CD86,indoleamine 2, 3-dioxygenase (IDO) and β-actin]
- Xue, G. et al. (2015) Reprogramming mediated radio-resistance of 3D-grown cancer cells. Journal of Radiation Research,doi: 10.1093/jrr/rrv018. [The primers of OCT4, SOX2, NANOG, c-MYC, LIN28 and internal control of GAPDH]
- Li, C. et al. (2015) miR‐29a modulates tumor necrosis factor‐α‐induced osteogenic inhibition by targeting Wnt antagonists. Development, Growth & Differentiation,DOI: 10.1111/dgd.12207. [primers for GAPDH. All-in-oneTM First-Strand cDNA Synthesis
- Wu , W. et al. (2015) Effect of the TLR2/MyD88/NF-κB axis on corneal allograft rejection after penetrating keratoplasty. Journal of Receptors and Signal Transduction,DOI:10.3109/10799893.2015.1016578. [First Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit]
- Xu , QQ. et al. (2015) Microarray-based gene expression profiling reveals genes and pathways involved in the oncogenic function of REG3A on pancreatic cancer cells. Gene,doi:10.1016/j.gene.2015.12.039. [All‑in‑One™ TM First-Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit]
- Zhang , J. et al. (2015) Protective effects of Notch1 signaling activation against high glucose-induced myocardial cell injury: Analysis of its mechanisms of action. International Journal
of Molecular Medicine,Pages: 897-903 DOI: 10.3892/ijmm.2015.2294. [All‑in‑One™ qPCR Mix]
- Xu , E. et al. (2015) A phosphoproteomic study reveals shp-1 cleavage reprograms LPS signaling via a PI-3K/NF-κB and mTORC1 related mechanism. Journal of Proteomics,doi:10.1016/j.jprot.2015.07.003. [All‑in‑One™ qPCR Mix]
- Zhang, W. et al. (2015) Auditory stimulation modulates CXCL12/CXCR4 expression in postnatal development of the newborn rat cochlea. NeuroReport,doi: 10.1097/WNR.0000000000000408. [CXCL12/CXCR4 primers]
- Wang, G. et al. (2015) MicroRNA-145 and MicroRNA-133a Inhibited Proliferation, Migration, and Invasion, While Promoted Apoptosis in Hepatocellular Carcinoma Cells Via Targeting FSCN1. Digestive Diseases and Sciences,DOI: 10.1007/s10620-015-3706-9. [primer sets for miR-133a and miR-145 were obtained from]
- Lv, L. et al. (2015) DNA methylation is involved in the aberrant expression of miR-133b in colorectal cancer cells. Oncology Letters,Pages: 907-912 DOI: 10.3892/ol.2015.3336. [HmiRQP0167 primers]
- Xiao, W. et al. (2015) Downregulation of miR-19a exhibits inhibitory effects on metastatic renal cell carcinoma by targeting PIK3CA and inactivating Notch signaling in vitro. Oncology Reports,Pages: 739-746 DOI: 10.3892/or.2015.4041. [primer sets for miRNA-19a (HmiR0201) and U6 (miRQP9001)]
- Stetzner ,ZW. et al. (2015) Serotype M3 and M28 Group A Streptococci Have Distinct Capacities to Evade Neutrophil and TNF-α Responses and to Invade Soft Tissues. PloS one,Published: June 5, 2015http://dx.doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0129417. [All‑in‑One™ First Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit, All‑in‑One™ SYBR qPCR mix]
- Wu, X. et al. (2015) The potential value of miR-1 and miR-374b as biomarkers for colorectal cancer. Int J Clin Exp Pathol,. [All‑in‑One™ qPCR Mix]
- Luo, FY. et al. (2015) Kank1 reexpression induced by 5-Aza-2'-deoxycytidine suppresses nasopharyngeal carcinoma cell proliferation and promotes apoptosis. Int J Clin Exp Pathol,. [SYBR Green PCR Master Mix]
- Wang, YZ. et al. (2015) Increased plasmacytoid dendritic cells in Guillain-Barré syndrome. Journal of Neuroimmunology,DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jneuroim.2015.03.019. [All‑in‑One™ First-Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit]
- Liu, W. et al. (2015) Electroacupuncture inhibits inflammatory injury by targeting the miR‑9‑mediated NF‑κB signaling pathway following ischemic stroke. Molecular Medicine Reports,Pages: 1618-1626 DOI: 10.3892/mmr.2015.4745. [The PCR primer kit used for miR‑9 was rno‑miR‑9 (miRQP0825)]
- Lv, XJ. et al. (2015) Digital gene expression analysis of transcriptomes in lipopolysaccharide-induced acute respiratory distress syndrome. Clinica Chimica Acta,doi:10.1016/j.cca.2015.07.018. [All‑in‑One™ qPCR Mix]
- Hu, M. et al. (2015) Overexpression of the chemokine receptor CXCR3 and its correlation with favorable prognosis in gastric cancer. Human Pathology,doi:10.1016/j.humpath.2015.08.004. [All‑in‑One™ qPCR Mix]
- Liao, H. et al. (2015) Curcumin inhibits lung cancer invasion and metastasis by attenuating GLUT1/MT1-MMP/MMP2 pathway. International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Medicine,. [All‑in‑One™ TM qPCR kit]
- Ma, R. et al. (2015) HOXB7-S3 inhibits the proliferation and invasion of MCF-7 human breast cancer cells. Molecular Medicine Reports,Pages: 4901-4908 DOI: 10.3892/mmr.2015.4009. [All‑in‑One™ qPCR Master mix]
- Li, S. et al. (2015) Aspirin Inhibits Degenerative Changes of Aneurysmal Wall in a Rat Model. Neurochemical Research,DOI
10.1007/s11064-015-1603-4. [All-in-One™qPCR Mix]
- Liu, X. et al. (2015) CYP1B1 deficiency ameliorates obesity and glucose intolerance induced by high fat diet in adult C57BL/6J mice. American Journal of Translational Research,Am J Transl Res. 2015; 7(4): 761–771.. [All-in-One™qPCR Mix]
- Heng, D. et al. (2015) Long Term Metabolic Alterations in a Febrile Seizure Model. International Journal of Neuroscience,DOI:10.3109/00207454.2015.1018385. [All-in-One™qPCR Mix]
- Liu, G. et al. (2015) Expression Profiling Reveals Genes Involved in the Regulation of Wool Follicle Bulb Regression and Regeneration in Sheep. International Journal of
Molecular Sciences,Int. J. Mol. Sci. 2015, 16, 9152-9166; doi:10.3390/ijms16059152. [All‑in‑One™ qPCR Mix]
- Zheng, C. et al. (2015) Topical administration of diminazene aceturate decreases inflammation in endotoxin-induced uveitis. Molecular Vision,Molecular vision 21:403-11. [All‑in‑One™ qPCR Mix]
- Yiwei, T. et al. (2015) HOTAIR Interacting with MAPK1 Regulates Ovarian Cancer skov3 Cell Proliferation, Migration, and Invasion. Medical Science Monitor,Med Sci Monit 2015; 21:1856-1863. DOI: 10.12659/MSM.893528. [All‑in‑One™ ™ qPCR Mix]
- Zhou, H. et al. (2014) shRNA against PTEN promotes neurite outgrowth of cortical neurons and functional recovery in spinal cord contusion rats. Regenerative Medicine,DOI 10.2217/rme.14.88
. [the rat PTEN primers]
- Yu, S. et al. (2014) Identification of suitable reference genes for investigating gene expression in human gallbladder carcinoma using reverse transcription quantitative polymerase chain reaction. Molecular Medicine Reports,Pages: 2967-2974 DOI: 10.3892/mmr.2014.3008. [All in One™ First Strand cDNA Synthesis kit]
- Sun , H. et al. (2014) Heat shock protein 65 promotes atherosclerosis through impairing the properties of high density lipoprotein. Atherosclerosis,DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.atherosclerosis.2014.10.012. [All in One™ qPCR Mix]
- Cheng, Q (2014) Efficiently inhibiting HIV-1 Replication by a Prototype Foamy Virus Vector Expressing Novel H1 Promoter-driven shRNAs. AIDS Research and Human Retroviruses,doi:10.1089/aid.2014.0217. [All‑in‑One™ qPCR Mix]
- Zhao, X. et al. (2014) Oleanolic acid suppresses the proliferation of lung carcinoma cells by miR-122/Cyclin G1/MEF2D axis. Molecular and cellular biochemistry,DOI
10.1007/s11010-014-2228-7. [All-in-OneTM First-Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit]
- Liu, J. et al. (2014) Effects of Treg cells and IDO on human epithelial ovarian cancer cells under hypoxic conditions. Molecular Medicine Reports,Pages: 1708-1714 DOI: 10.3892/mmr.2014.2893. [All‑in‑oneTM First‑strand cDNA synthesis kit]
- Yu, XW. et al. (2014) Acid‐sensing ion channels promote the inflammation and migration of cultured rat microglia. Glia,DOI: 10.1002/glia.22766. [All-in-oneTM qPCR Mix]
- Dotse, E. et al. (2014) Isolation of colorectal cancer stem-like cells. Cytotechnology,DOI
10.1007/s10616-014-9806-0. [All‑in‑One™ First-strand cDNA synthesis kit]
- Li, XR. et al. (2014) Metabolic engineering of Escherichia coli to produce zeaxanthin. Journal of Industrial Microbiology & Biotechnology,DOI: 10.1007/s10295-014-1565-6. [All-in-One™ First-Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit]
- Li, Z. et al. (2014) The possible role of liver kinase B1 in hydroquinone‐induced toxicity of murine fetal liver and bone marrow hematopoietic stem cells. Environmental Toxicology,DOI: 10.1002/tox.22094. [All‑in‑One™ First-Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit]
- Wang, Y. et al. (2014) Valsartan Blocked Alcohol‐Induced, Toll‐Like Receptor 2 Signaling‐Mediated Inflammation in Human Vascular Endothelial Cells. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research,DOI: 10.1111/acer.12532. [All‑in‑One™ Q-PCR Mix]
- Kuang, Z. et al. (2014) Overexpression of CYP3A5 attenuates inducibility and activity of CYP3A4 in HepG2 cells. Molecular Medicine Reports,Pages: 2868-2874 DOI: 10.3892/mmr.2014.3022. [All‑in‑One SYBR® Green qPCR mix]
- Yao, Y. et al. (2014) MOR1 Expression in Gastric Cancer: A Biomarker Associated With Poor Outcome. Clinical and Translational Science,DOI: 10.1111/cts.12246. [primers for MOR1 and GAPDH]
- Yang, JY. et al. (2014) MicroRNAs in stool samples as potential screening biomarkers for pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma cancer. American Journal of Cancer Research,. [All-in-One™ First- Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit]
- Li, L. et al. (2014) A toxicology study to evaluate the embryotoxicity of metformin compared with other drugs. Journal of diabetes,DOI: 10.1111/1753-0407.12251. [First Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit]
- Wang, G. et al. (2014) miR-122/Wnt/β-catenin regulatory circuitry sustains glioma progression. Tumor Biology, DOI:10.1007/s13277-014-2089-4. [All-in-One™ First-Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit (AORT-0020)]
- Zhang, Z. et al. (2014) Selective expression of tumor necrosis factor-related apoptosis-inducing ligand mediated by microRNA suppresses renal carcinoma growth. Molecular and Cellular, 2014 Jul;392(1-2):125-34. doi: 10.1007/s11010-014-2025-3.. [All-in-One™ First-Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit (AORT-0020)]
- Chen, Q. et al. (2014) An insight into the sensitivity of maize to photoperiod changes under controlled conditions. Plant, Cell & Environment, doi: 10.1111/pce.12361. [All-in-One™ qPCR Mix]
- Xu, QF. et al. (2014) MiR‐22 is Frequently Down‐regulated in Medulloblastomas, and Inhibits Cell Proliferation via the Novel Target PAPST1. Brain Pathology, doi: 10.1111/bpa.12136. [All-in-One™ First-Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit (AORT-0020)]
- Tian, L. et al. (2014) MiR-203 is downregulated in laryngeal squamous cell carcinoma and can suppress proliferation and induce apoptosis of tumours. Tumor Biology, 2014 Jun;35(6):5953-63. doi: 10.1007/s13277-014-1790-7. [All-in-One™ First- Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit]
- Liu, A. et al. (2014) miR-208-Induced Epithelial to Mesenchymal Transition of Pancreatic Cancer Cells Promotes Cell Metastasis and Invasion. Cell Biochem Biophys, 2014 Jun;69(2):341-6. doi: 10.1007/s12013-013-9805-3.. [Real-time fluorescent quantitative PCR kit]
- Wang, J. et al . (2014) Synergetic Effect of α-Lipoic Acid with Keratinocyte Growth Factor on Protecting Alveolar Epithelial Type II Cells of Rat Fetus from Hyperoxia-Induced Injury. Cell Physiol Biochem, 2014;33(4):953-66. doi: 10.1159/000358667. [All-in-One™ First- Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit]
- Xu, WW. et al. (2014) Exendin-4 Alleviates High Glucose-Induced Rat Mesangial Cell Dysfunction through the AMPK Pathway. Cell Physiol Biochem, 2014;33(2):423-32. doi: 10.1159/000358623. [All-in-One™ qPCR Mix]
- Hu,Y. et al. (2014) MiR-199a-5p Loss Up-Regulated DDR1 Aggravated Colorectal Cancer by Activating Epithelial-to-Mesenchymal Transition Related Signaling. Diagest DIS SCI, DOI: 10.1007/s10620-014-3136-0. [pre-miR-199a-5p,pre-con, anti-199a-5p or anti-con]
- Cui, G. et al. (2014) MiR-186 targets ROCK1 to suppress the growth and metastasis of NSCLC cells. Tumor Biology, DOI：10.1007/s13277-014-2168-6. [Primers for U6 and miR-186]
- Zhang, Y. et al. (2014) MicroRNA-21 controls the development of osteoarthritis by targeting GDF-5 in chondrocytes. Experimental & Molecular Medicine, doi: 10.1038/emm.2013.152.. [Primers for miR-21]
- Wang, Y. et al. (2014) MicroRNA-145 suppresses hepatocellular carcinoma by targeting IRS1 and its downstream Akt signaling. Biochem Biophys Res Commun, 2014 Apr 18;446(4):1255-60. doi: 10.1016/j.bbrc.2014.03.107. [miR-145（HmiRQP0192）]
- Wang, YW. et al. (2014) Clinicopathological Significance of MicroRNA-214 in Gastric Cancer and Its Effect on Cell Biological Behaviour. PLOS ONE, 2014 Mar 10;9(3):e91307. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0091307. [Primers for miR-214 and U6]
- Wang, ZH. et al. (2014) MiR-194 as a predictor for adenoma recurrence in patients with advanced colorectal adenoma after polypectomy. Cancer Prev Res, 2014 Jun;7(6):607-16. doi: 10.1158/1940-6207.CAPR-13-0426.. [All-in-One™ MiRNA Q-PCR Detection Kit (Catalog Number:AOMD-Q050)]
- Li, N. et al. (2014) A Polymorphism rs12325489C> T in the LincRNA-ENST00000515084 Exon Was Found to Modulate Breast Cancer Risk via GWAS-Based Association Analyses. PLOS ONE, PLoS One. 2014 May 30;9(5):e98251. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0098251. [All-in-One™ miRNA qRT-PCR Detection kit]
- Echevarría-Vargas, IM. et al. (2014) Upregulation of miR-21 in Cisplatin Resistant Ovarian Cancer via JNK-1/c-Jun Pathway. PLOS ONE, PLoS One. 2014 May 27;9(5):e97094. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0097094. [All-in-One™ miRNA qRT-PCR Detection kit]
- Hu, YW. et al . (2014) An Agomir of miR-144-3p Accelerates Plaque Formation through Impairing Reverse Cholesterol Transport and Promoting Pro-Inflammatory Cytokine Production. PLOS ONE, 2014 Apr 14;9(4):e94997. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0094997.. [All-in-One™ miRNA qPCR Kit]
- Cai, Y. et al. (2014) Toxoplasma gondii Inhibits Apoptosis via A Novel STAT3-miR-17~ 92-Bim Pathway in Macrophages. Cellular Signalling, doi: 10.1016/j.cellsig.2014.02.013.. [All-in-One™ miRNA qRT-PCR detection kit]
- Zhao, R. et al. (2014) MiR-613 regulates cholesterol efflux by targeting LXRα and ABCA1 in PPARγ activated THP-1 macrophages. Biochem Biophys Res Commun, 2014 Jun 6;448(3):329-34. doi: 10.1016/j.bbrc.2014.04.052. [All-in-One™ miRNA qRT-PCR detection kit]
- Campo, S. et al. (2014) MiRNome expression is deregulated in the peripheral lymphoid compartment of multiple myeloma. Br J Haematol., 2014 Jun;165(6):801-13. doi: 10.1111/bjh.12828. [All-in-One™ miRNA First-strand cDNA synthesis kit]
- Wen, SY. et al. (2014) miR-506 acts as a tumor suppressor by directly targeting the hedgehog pathway transcription factor Gli3 in human cervical cancer. Oncogene, 2014 Mar 10. doi: 10.1038/onc.2014.9. [All-in-One™ miRNA quantitative real-time–PCR detection kit]
- Lin, CR. et al. (2014) Intrathecal miR‐183 delivery suppresses mechanical allodynia in mononeuropathic rats. Eur J Neurosci, 2014 May;39(10):1682-9. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12522. [All-in-One™ miRNA qRT-PCR detection kit]
- Lin, CW. et al. (2014) TAp63 suppress metastasis via miR-133b in colon cancer cells. British Journal of Cancer, 2014 Apr 29;110(9):2310-20. doi: 10.1038/bjc.2014.118. [All-in-One™ miRNA qRT–PCR Detection Kit]
- Lyu, X. et al. (2014) TGFbetaR2 is a major target of miR-93 in nasopharyngeal carcinoma aggressiveness. Molecular Cancer, 2014 Mar 8;13:51. doi: 10.1186/1476-4598-13-51.. [All-in-One™ miRNA qRT–PCR Detection Kit]
- Sun, ZF. et al. (2014) MicroRNA-335 inhibits invasion and metastasis of colorectal cancer by targeting ZEB2. Medical Oncology, 2014 Jun;31(6):982. doi: 10.1007/s12032-014-0982-8.. [All-in-One™ miRNA quantitative RT–PCR (qRT–PCR) Detection Kit]
- Xu, XH. et al. (2014) Identification of miRNAs Differentially Expressed in Clinical Stages of Human Colorectal Carcinoma—An Investigation in Guangzhou, China. PLOS ONE, 2014 Apr 17;9(4):e94060. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0094060. [A Universal RT microRNA PCR system]
- ZJ, Li. et al. (2014) Distinct expression pattern of miRNAs in Marek's disease virus infected-chicken splenic tumors and non-tumorous spleen tissues. Res Vet Sci, 2014 Apr 23. pii: S0034-5288(14)00110-6. doi: 10.1016/j.rvsc.2014.04.003. [All-in-One™ miRNA qRT–PCR Detection Kit]
- Wang, ZH. et al. (2014) MiR-194 as a predictor for adenoma recurrence in patients with advanced colorectal adenoma after polypectomy. Cancer Prev Res (Phila)., 2014 Jun;7(6):607-16. doi: 10.1158/1940-6207.CAPR-13-0426. [All-in-One™ miRNA qRT–PCR Detection Kit]
- Hu, Y. et al. (2014) MiR-99a Antitumor Activity in Human Breast Cancer Cells through Targeting of mTOR Expression. PLOS ONE, 2014 Mar 17;9(3):e92099. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0092099. [All-in-One™ miRNA qRT–PCR Detection Kit]
- Shan, F. et al . (2014) HIF‐1 Alpha‐Induced Up‐Regulation of miR‐9 Contributes to Phenotypic Modulation in Pulmonary Artery Smooth Muscle Cells During Hypoxia. Journal of Cellular Physiology, 2014 Feb 25. doi: 10.1002/jcp.24593. [All-in-One™ miRNA qRT–PCR Detection Kit]
- Huang, K. et al. (2014) MicroRNA-125b Regulates Osteogenic Differentiation of Mesenchymal Stem Cells by Targeting Cbfβ in vitro. Biochimie, 2014 Jul;102:47-55. doi: 10.1016/j.biochi.2014.02.005. [All-in-One™ miRNA qRT–PCR Detection Kit]
- Su, Y. et al (2013) Diversity and activity of methanotrophs in landfill cover soils with and without landfill gas recovery systems. Systematic and Applied Microbiology, Available online 12 December 2013. [All-in-One™ qPCR Mix].
- Zhan, J. et al (2013) Effect of penehyclidine hydrochloride on-arrestin-1 expression in lipopolysaccharide-induced human pulmonary microvascular endothelial cells. Brazilian Journal of Medical and Biological Research, On-line version ISSN 1414-431X. [First-Strand cDNA synthesis kit].
- Zhang, P. et al (2013) Telomerase activity-independent function of telomerase reverse transcriptase is involved in acrylamide-induced neuron damage. Biotechnic & Histochemistry, doi:10.3109/10520295.2013.855323. [All-in-One™ qPCR master mix AOPR-1200].
- Yao, Y. et al (2013) 5-FU and ixabepilone modify the microRNA expression profiles in MDA-MB-453 triple-negative breast cancer cells. Oncology Letters, February; 7(2): 541–547. doi: 10.3892/ol.2013.1697. [All-in-One™ First Strand cDNA Synthesis kit (AORT-100)].
- Wang, W. et al (2013) Increased Proportion of Bifidobacterium and the Lactobacillus group and Loss of Butyrate-producing Bacteria in Inflammatory Bowel Disease. Journal of Clinical Microbiology, Published ahead of print 13 November 2013, doi: 10.1128/JCM.01500-13. [qPCR SYBR Green Mix].
- Dang, J. et al (2013) Roles of Rho Guanine Nucleotide Triphosphatases in Hippocampal Mossy Fiber Sprouting in the Pentylenetetrazole Kindling Model. Clinical Laboratory, Clin. Lab. 2014;60. [Rac1, RhoA, GAPDH qPCR primers].
- Montemayor-Garcia, C. et al (2013) The Role of Epithelial Mesenchymal Transition Markers in Thyroid Carcinoma Progression. Endocrine Pathology, December 2013, Volume 24, Issue 4, pp 206-212. [All-in-One™ First-Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit ].
- Ma, T. et al (2013) Intracerebral Transplantation of Adipose-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells Alternatively Activates Microglia and Ameliorates Neuropathological Deficits in Alzheimer's …. Cell Transplantation, Volume 22, Supplement 1, December 2013 , pp. S113-S126(14). [All-in-One™ First-Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit].
- Zhang, X. et al (2013) Effects of compatibility of deproteinized antler cancellous bone with various bioactive factors on their osteogenic potential. Biomaterials, Volume 34, Issue 36, December 2013, Pages 9103–9114. [All-in-One™ First Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit].
- Lu, Y. et al (2013) Endothelial microparticles exert differential effects on functions of Th1 in patients with acute coronary syndrome. International Journal of Cardiology, Volume 168, Issue 6, 15 October 2013, Pages 5396–5404. [All-in-One™ qPCR Mix].
- Xiao, Z. et al (2013) Polysaccharides from Liriopes Radix ameliorates hyperglycemia via various potential mechanisms in diabetic rats. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture, DOI: 10.1002/jsfa.6347. [All-in-One™ first strand cDNA synthesis kit].
- Jiang, LY. et al (2013) Metabolic engineering of Corynebacterium glutamicum for increasing the production of l-ornithine by increasing NADPH availability. Journal of Industrial Microbiology & Biotechnology, October 2013, Volume 40, Issue 10, pp 1143-1151. [All-in-One™ First-Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit, All-in-One™ qPCR Mix kit].
- Huang, C. et al (2013) Regulation of miR-155 affects pancreatic cancer cell invasiveness and migration by modulating the STAT3 signaling pathway through SOCS1. Oncology Reports, September 2013 Volume 30 Issue 3, 1223-1230 . [All-in-One™ SYBR-Green assay kits].
- Hamid, AS. et al (2013) Recombinant human decorin upregulates p57KIP2 expression in HepG2 hepatoma cell lines. Molecular Medicine Reports, August 2013 Volume 8 Issue 2, 511-516. [All-in-One™ First Strand cDNA Synthesis kit].
- Seiler, D. et al (2013) Enrichment of putative prostate cancer stem cells after androgen deprivation: Upregulation of pluripotency transactivators concurs with resistance to androgen …. The Prostate, Volume 73, Issue 13, pages 1378–1390, September 2013. [Primers].
- Kong, JY. et al (2013) Vertical profiles of community and activity of methanotrophs in landfill cover soils of different age. Journal of Applied Microbiology, Volume 115, Issue 3, pages 756–765, September 2013. [All-in-One™ qPCR Mix].
- Xie, X. et al (2013) ATRA alters humoral responses associated with amelioration of EAMG symptoms by balancing Tfh/Tfr helper cell profiles. Clinical Immunology, Volume 148, Issue 2, August 2013, Pages 162–176. [Master Mix].
- Wang, Y.Z. et al (2013) Macrophage migration inhibitory factor is necessary for the Lipo-oligosaccharide-induced response by modulation of Toll-like receptor 4 in monocytes from GBS… Journal of Neuroimmunology, online 12 February 2013. [All-in-One™ First-strand cDNA synthesis kit].
- Wang, Y. et al (2013) Mechanical compaction directly modulates the dynamics of bile canaliculi formation. Integrative Biology, 2013,5, 390-40. [All-in-One™ First-strand cDNA synthesis kit].
- Xue, P. et al (2013) IGF1 Promotes Osteogenic Differentiation of Mesenchymal Stem Cells Derived from Rat Bone Marrow by Increasing TAZ Expression. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications, online 5 March 2013. [All-in-One™ qPCR Mix].
- Zhou, H. et al (2013) TGF-β1 alters microRNA profile in human gastric cancer cells. Chinese Journal of Cancer, 2013 February; 25(1): 102–111. [SYBR Green Mix].
- Villanueva, J.A. et al (2013) Resveratrol Potentiates Effect of Simvastatin on Inhibition of Mevalonate Pathway in Human Endometrial Stromal Cells. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, March 1, 2013 vol. 98 no. 3 E455-E462. [Primer for FPPT].
- Wang, K. et al (2013) Molecular Mechanisms Underlying the In Vitro Anti-Inflammatory Effects of a Flavonoid-Rich Ethanol Extract from Chinese Propolis (Poplar Type). Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 127672, 11 pages. [All-in-One™ First-strand cDNA synthesis kit].
- Li, C. et al (2013) Molecular cloning and characterization of SoNCED, a novel gene encoding 9-cis-epoxycarotenoid dioxygenase from sugarcane (Saccharum officinarum L.). Genes & Genomics, Volume 35, Issue 1, pp 101-109. [SYBR All-in-One™ qPCR Mix].
- Zhao, X. et al (2013) Identification and characterization of microRNAs from wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) under phosphorus deprivation. Journal of Plant Biochemistry and Biotechnology, January 2013, Volume 22, Issue 1, pp 113-123. [All-in-One™ First-strand cDNA synthesis kit].
- Jin, F. et al (2013) A Correlation between Altered O-GlcNAcylation, Migration and with Changes in E-cadherin Levels in Ovarian Cancer Cells. Experimental Cell Research, online 22 March 2013. [All-in-One™ First-strand cDNA synthesis kit].
- Han, X. et al. (2012) GHGKHKNK Octapeptide (P-5m) Inhibits Metastasis of HCCLM3 Cell Lines via Regulation of MMP-2 Expression in in Vitro and in Vivo Studies. Molecules, 17(2), 1357-1372; doi:10.3390/molecules17021357. [SYBR Green I reaction mix].
- Du, J. et al. (2012) Biodegradable nanoparticles of mPEG-PLGA-PLL triblock copolymers as novel non-viral vectors for improving siRNA delivery and gene silencing. International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 13.1 (2012): 516-533. [All-in-One™ First-strand cDNA synthesis kit].