MicroRNAs (miRNAs) are small, non-coding single stranded RNA molecules found in eukaryotic organisms. They are highly conserved and usually 21-23 nucleotides in length. miRNAs are involved in almost all cellular functions and regulate gene expression by binding to the 3' untranslated regions (3' UTRs) of targeted mRNAs. Irregularities in miRNA-regulated gene expression have been found to be associated with cancers, cardiovascular disorders and a variety of other diseases.
GeneCopoeia offers miExpress precursor miRNA expression clones in lentiviral and non-viral vectors with eGFP reporter gene. Hairpin precursor miRNA of approximately 150 nucleotides is cloned into lentiviral or non-viral vectors for delivery in virtually all cell types.
Flexible delivery systems
Optimized expression cassettes
Selection markers and reporters
|Figure 2: Role of precursor miRNA and miRNA 3' UTR target clones in miRNA regulation studies|
Precursor miRNA vector features
Budget-friendly miRNA clones $200 & up
Precursor miRNA lentivirus
GeneCopoeia offers precursor miRNA lentivirus as a custom service for only $995 and delivered within 2-5 weeks.
Not finding what you need? Feel free to contact us.
miRNA precursor clone sets
Besides individual clones, GeneCopoeia also offers pre-made or custom-made miRNA precursor clone sets. Uniformity and high-quality clone sets make them ideal for large-scale high content and high-throughput screening studies in functional genomics, proteomics and systems biology.
|Vector||Vector Type||Promoter||Selection Marker||Tag|
|pEZX-MR03||Mammalian expression (lentiviral)||CMV||Puromycin||eGFP|
Clone sets by gene family in the vector of your choice
Need miRNA lentivirus? Only $995 and delivered within 2-5 weeks. Search lentivirus
- Torres, S. et al. (2017). Combined miRNA profiling and proteomics demonstrates that different miRNAs target a common set of proteins to promote colorectal cancer metastasis. The Journal of Pathology doi: [miExpress™ miRNA precursor clones]
- Jiang, X., et al. (2017). Overexpression of miR-92a promotes the tumor growth of osteosarcoma by suppressing F-box and WD repeat-containing protein 7. Gene doi: 10.1016/j.gene.2017.01.002. [miExpress™ miR-92a precursor clone]
- Men, R., et a. (2017). MircoRNA-145 promotes activation of hepatic stellate cells via targeting krüppel-like factor 4. Scientific Reports doi: 10.1038/srep40468 [miExpress™ miR-145 precursor clone]
- Hou, S., et al. (2017). MicroRNA-939 governs vascular integrity and angiogenesis through targeting γ-catenin in endothelial cells. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications doi: 10.1016/j.bbrc.2017.01.085 [miExpress™ miR-939 precursor clone]
- Cai, X., et al. (2017). Identification and analysis of the expression of microRNA from lactating and nonlactating mammary glands of the Chinese swamp buffalo. Jpournal of Dairy Science doi: 10.3168/jds.2016-11461 [miExpress™ miR-103 precursor clone]
- Hu, S., et al. (2017). MicroRNA-520c inhibits glioma cell migration and invasion by the suppression of transforming growth factor-β receptor type 2. Oncology Reports doi: 10.3892/or.2017.5421 [miExpress™ miR-520c precursor clone]
- Lin, Y., et al. (2017). microRNA-489 Plays an Anti-Metastatic Role in Human Hepatocellular Carcinoma by Targeting Matrix Metalloproteinase-7. Translational Oncology doi: 10.1016/j.tranon.2017.01.010 [miExpress™ miR-489 precursor clone]
- Po, A., et al. (2017). β-Arrestin1/miR-326 Transcription Unit Is Epigenetically Regulated in Neural Stem Cells Where It Controls Stemness and Growth Arrest. Stem Cells International doi: 10.1155/2017/5274171 [miExpress™ miR-326 precursor clone]
- Zou, Y., et al. (2017). miR-34a is downregulated in human osteosarcoma stem-like cells and promotes invasion, tumorigenic ability and self-renewal capacity. Molecular Medicine Reports doi: 10.3892/mmr.2017.6187 [miExpress™ miR-34s precursor clone]
- He, Z., et al. (2017). miR-296 inhibits the metastasis and epithelial-mesenchymal transition of colorectal cancer by targeting S100A4. BMC Cancer doi: 10.1186/s12885-017-3121-z [miExpress™ miR-296 precursor clone]
- Golestaneh, N., et al. (2017). Biomarkers and Therapeutic Targets for Abnormal Retinal Pigment Epithelium. United States Patent Application 20170022562 [miExpress™ miR-184 precursor clone]
- Imani, S., et al. (2017). MicroRNA-34a targets epithelial to mesenchymal transition- inducing transcription factors (EMT-TFs) and inhibits breast cancer cell migration and invasion. Oncotarget February 9, 2017 [miExpress™ miR-34a precursor clone]
- Johnson. M., et al. (2017). Endothelin signaling regulates mineralization and posttranscriptionally regulates SOST in TMOb cells via miR 126‐3p. Physiological Reports doi: 10.14814/phy2.13088 [miExpress™ miR-126-3p lentiviral precursor clone]
- Obora, K., et al. (2017). Inflammation-induced miRNA-155 inhibits self-renewal of neural stem cells via suppression of CCAAT/enhancer binding protein β (C/EBPβ) expression. Scientific Reports doi: 10.1038/srep43604 [miExpress™ mmu-miR-155-5p precursor clone]
- Boursereau, R., et al. (2017). New targets to alleviate skeletal muscle inflammation: role of microRNAs regulated by adiponectin. Scientific Reports doi: 10.1038/srep43437 [miExpress™ mmu-miR-711 precursor clone]
- Castrillón-Betancur, J.C., et al. (2017). Overexpression of miR-484 and miR-744 in Vero cells alters Dengue virus replication. Mem Inst Oswaldo Cruz doi: 10.1590/0074-02760160404 [miExpress™ miR-484, miR-744 precursor clones]
- Elsafadi, M., et al., (2017). MicroRNA-4739 regulates osteogenic and adipocytic differentiation of immortalized human bone marrow stromal cells via targeting LRP3. Stem Cell Research doi: 10.1016/j.scr.2017.03.001 [miExpress™ miR-4739 precursor clone]
- El Bezawy, R., et al. (2017). miR-875-5p counteracts epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition and enhances radiation response in prostate cancer through repression of the EGFR-ZEB1 axis. Cancer Letters doi: 10.1016/j.canlet.2017.02.033 [miExpress™ miR-875-5p precursor clone]
- Guha, D. et al. (2016) HIV‐1 Infection Dysregulates Cell Cycle Regulatory Protein p21 in CD4+ T Cells through miR‐20a and miR‐106b Regulation. Journal of Cellular Biochemistry,DOI: 10.1002/jcb.25489. [miRNA expression vectors containing either pre- miR-106b, miR-20a or scrambled sequences]
- Caussy, C. et al. (2016) Multiple microRNA regulation of Lipoprotein Lipase gene abolished by 3'UTR polymorphisms in a Triglyceride-lowering Haplotype harboring p. Ser474Ter. Atherosclerosis,DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.atherosclerosis.2016.01.010. [miRNA precursors (pEZX-MR04 vectors)]
- Huang , J. et al. (2016) PCK1 is negatively regulated by bta‐miR‐26a, and a single‐nucleotide polymorphism in the 3'untranslated region is involved in semen quality and longevity of Holstein bulls. Molecular Reproduction and Development,DOI: 10.1002/mrd.22613. [bta-miR-26a-1 (pEZX-bta-26a) and non-targeting control, pEZX-bta-26a-negative]
- Fang, Z.H., et al. (2016). miR-150 exerts antileukemia activity in vitro and in vivo through regulating genes in multiple pathways. Cell Death & Disease doi: 10.1038/cddis.2016.256 [miR-150 Precursor clone]
- Cao, C.J., et al. (2016). miR-125b targets DNMT3b and mediates p53 DNA methylation involving in the vascular smooth muscle cells proliferation induced by homocysteine. Experimental Cell Research doi: 10.1016/j.yexcr.2016.07.007 [miR-125b precursor clone]
- Liu, X., et al. (2016). miR-451 acts as a suppressor of angiogenesis in hepatocellular carcinoma by targeting the IL-6R-STAT3 pathway. Oncology Reports doi: 10.3892/or.2016.4971 [human miR‑451 precursor clone]
- Qin, L., et al. (2016). MicroRNA-455 regulates migration and invasion of human hepatocellular carcinoma by targeting Runx2. Oncology Reports doi: 10.3892/or.2016.5139 [miExpress™ human miRNA-455 precursor clone and control clone]
- Geekiyanage, H., and Galanis, E. (2016). MiR-31 and miR-128 regulates poliovirus receptor-related 4 mediated measles virus infectivity in tumors. Molecular Oncology doi: 10.1016/j.molonc.2016.07.007 [miExpress™ MiR-31 and miR-128 precursor clones]
- Chen, S., et al. (2016). Opposite Regulation of Chondrogenesis and Angiogenesis in Cartilage Repair ECM Materials under Hypoxia. Journal of Materials Science & Technology doi: 10.1016/j.jmst.2016.08.001 [miExpress™ human miR-140-5p precursor expression clone]
- Yang, G., et al. (2016). miR-100 antagonism triggers apoptosis by inhibiting ubiquitination-mediated p53 degradation. Oncogene doi: 10.1038/onc.2016.270 [miExpress™ mouse miR-100 miRNA precursor clone]
- Dou, C., et al. (2016). miR-187-3p inhibits the metastasis and epithelial–mesenchymal transition of hepatocellular carcinoma by targeting S100A4. Cancer Letters doi: 10.1016/j.canlet.2016.08.011 [miExpress™ miR-187-3p precursor clone]
- Chen, B., et al. (2016). miR-22 contributes to the pathogenesis of patients with coronary artery disease by targeting MCP-1: An observational study. Medicine doi: 10.1097/MD.0000000000004418 [miExpress™ miR-22 precursor clone]
- Yang, X., et al. (2016). MicroRNA-133b inhibits the migration and invasion of non small cell lung cancer cells via targeting FSCN1. Oncology Letters doi: 10.3892/ol.2016.5044 [miExpress™ miR-133b precursor clone]
- Qiu, H., et al. (2016). miR‑186 suppressed CYLD expression and promoted cell proliferation in human melanoma. Oncology Letters doi: 10.3892/ol.2016.5002 [miExpress™ miR-186 precursor clone]
- Sun, L., et al. (2016). MicroRNA-137 suppresses tongue squamous carcinoma cell proliferation, migration and invasion. Cell Proliferation in Basic and Clinical Sciences doi: 10.1111/cpr.12287 [miExpress™ miR-137 precursor clone]
- Gastebois, C., et al. (2016). Transition from physical activity to inactivity increases skeletal muscle miR‐148b content and triggers insulin resistance. Physiological Reports doi: 10.14814/phy2.12902 [miExpress™ hsa‐mir‐148b precursor clone]
- Li, Y., et al. (2016). MicroRNA-520c enhances cell proliferation, migration and invasion by suppressing IRF2 in gastric cancer. FEBS Open Bio doi: 10.1002/2211-5463.12142 [miExpress™ miR-520c miRNA precursor clone]
- Yue, J., et al. (2016). Expression Profiles of Inflammation-associated microRNAs in Periapical Lesions and Human Periodontal Ligament Fibroblasts Inflammation. Journal of Endodontics doi: 10.1016/j.joen.2016.08.013 [miExpress™ miR-155 miRNA precursor clone]
- Kang, M., et al. (2016). A miR-200c/141-BMI1 autoregulatory loopregulates oncogenic activity of BMI1 in cancer cells. Oncotarget doi: 10.18632/oncotarget.8811 [miExpress™ miR-200c, mir-144 miRNA precursor clones]
- Korvala, J., et al. (2016). MicroRNA and protein profiles in invasive versus non-invasive oral tongue squamous cell carcinoma cells in vitro. Experimental Cell Research doi: 10.1016/j.yexcr.2016.10.015 [miExpress™ miR-940, mir-let7a-1 miRNA precursor clones]
- Jiang, W., et al. (2016). The Involvement of miR-29b-3p in Arterial Calcification by Targeting Matrix Metalloproteinase-2. Biomed Research International doi: 10.1155/2017/6713606 [miExpress™ miR-29b-3p precursor clone]
- Zhang, D., et al. (2016). miR-155 regulates high glucose-induced cardiac fibrosis via the TGF-β signaling pathway. Molecular Biosystems doi: 10.1039/C6MB00649C [miR-155 hairpin mimic]
- Li, Q.L., et al. (2016). MicroRNA-34a promoting apoptosis of human lens epithelial cells through down-regulation of B-cell lymphoma-2 and silent information regulator. International Journal of Opthalmology doi: 10.18240/ijo.2016.11.04 [miExpress™ miR-34a precursor clone]
- Fite, K. et al. (2015) Downregulation of miRs 203, 887, 3619 and 182 prevent vimentin-triggered, phospholipase D (PLD)-mediated cancer cell invasion. The Journal of Biological Chemistry,doi:10.1074/jbc.M115.686006. [miRNA Expression Clones]
- Wang, X. et al. (2015) MicroRNA-138 promotes tau phosphorylation by targeting retinoic acid receptor alpha. FEBS Letters,Volume 589, Issue 6, 12 March 2015, Pages 726–729. [overexpression plasmid of miR-138]
- Tu, K. et al. (2015) MicroRNA-519a promotes tumor growth by targeting PTEN/PI3K/AKT signaling in hepatocellular carcinoma. International Journal of Oncology,Pages: 965-974 DOI: 10.3892/ijo.2015.3309. [hsa- miR-519a-3p (HmiRQP0588), Homo sapiens snRNA U6 qPCR Primer (HmiRQP9001), PTEN (HQP015535) and GAPDH (HQP006940)]
- Chen, B. et al. (2015) MiRNA-494 inhibits metastasis of cervical cancer through Pttg1. Tumor Biology,DOI
10.1007/s13277-015-3440-0. [The constructs for miR-494, miR-494 antisense (as-miR-494)]
- Sun ,B. et al. (2015) Adipose tissue-secreted miR-27a promotes liver cancer by targeting FOXO1 in obese individuals. OncoTargets and Therapy,DOI http://dx.doi.org/10.2147/OTT.S80945. [miR-27a overexpression plasmid and the control vector]
- Shi , L. et al. (2015) MicroRNA-128 targets myostatin at coding domain sequence to regulate myoblasts in skeletal muscle development. Cellular Signalling,doi:10.1016/j.cellsig.2015.05.001. [miR-128 precursor expression vectors]
- Zhang, S. et al. (2015) TNP1 Functional SNPs in bta-miR-532 and bta-miR-204 Target Sites Are Associated with Semen Quality Traits in Chinese Holstein Bulls. Biology of Reproduction, doi: 10.1095/biolreprod.114.126672. [bta-miR-532 and bta-miR-204 expressions plasmid and control in pEZX-MR04]
- Shao, J. et al. (2015) MicroRNA-519a promotes proliferation and inhibits apoptosis of hepatocellular carcinoma cells by targeting FOXF2. FEBS Open Bio,Volume 5, 2015, Pages 893–899. [miR-519a mimics (HmiR0342-MR03), CmiR0001-MR03, miR-519a inhibitor (HmiR-AN0588-AM03) and CmiR-AN0001-AM03]
- Li, Y. et al. (2015) MicroRNA-766 targeting regulation of SOX6 expression promoted cell proliferation of human colorectal cancer. OncoTargets and therapy,doi: 10.2147/OTT.S89459. [Plasmids, small interfering RNA, and transfection. MiR-766 mimic, miR-766 inhibitor, and negative contro, pGL3. Vectors]
- Tang, Y. et al. (2015) MiR-223 inhibited cell metastasis of human cervical cancer by modulating epithelial-mesenchymal transition. Int J Clin Exp Pathol,Int J Clin Exp Pathol 2015;8(9):11224-11229. [The miR-223 mimics, miR-223-in and the cor- responding negative controls(NC)]
- Song, J. et al. (2015) MiRNA-592 is downregulated and may target LHCGR in polycystic ovary syndrome patients. Reproductive Biology,doi:10.1016/j.repbio.2015.10.005. [MiR-592, miR-592 mimic, miR-592 inhibitor and their negative control]
- Zhang, D. et al. (2015) MicroRNA-616 promotes the migration, invasion and epithelial-mesenchymal transition of HCC by targeting PTEN. Oncology Reports,Pages: 366-374 DOI: 10.3892/or.2015.4334. [miR-616 (HmiR0186- MR04), control for miR-616 (CmiR0001-MR04),miR-616 inhibitor (HmiR-AN0721-AM03) and the negative control for the miR-616 inhibitor(CmiR-AN0001-AM03)]
- Wang, Y. et al. (2015) Differentially expressed microRNAs in bone marrow mesenchymal stem cell-derived microvesicles in young and older rats and their effect on tumor growth factor-β1-mediated epithelial-mesenchymal transition in HK2 cells. Stem Cell Research & Therapy,DOI: 10.1186/s13287-015-0179-x. [miR-344a, miR-294, miR-872-3p, miR-133b-3p, and miRNA mimic control]
- Li, L. et al. (2015) Pituitary tumor-transforming gene 1 enhances metastases of cervical cancer cells through miR-3666-regulated ZEB1. Tumor Biology,DOI:10.1007/s13277-015-4047-1. [The constructs for miR-3666, miR-3666 antisense (as-miR-3666)]
- Cao, Z. et al. (2015) MiR-146a activates WAVE2 expression and enhances phagocytosis in lipopolysaccharide-stimulated RAW264. 7 macrophages. Am J Transl Res,Am J Transl Res 2015;7(8):1467-1474. [miR-146a precursor (MmiR3434- MR03),precursor miRNA scramble (CmiR0001- MR03), and miR- 146a inhibitor(MmiR-AN0196-AM04)]
- MT Manners, MT. et al. (2015) MicroRNAs altered in neuropathic pain regulate MeCP2 and BDNF related to pain sensitivity. FEBS Open Bio.,doi: 10.1016/j.fob.2015.08.010. [precursor miRNA or anti-miRNA plasmid]
- Ye, FG. et al. (2015) Cytidine deaminase axis modulated by miR-484 differentially regulates cell proliferation and chemoresistance in breast cancer. Cancer Research,DOI: 10.1158/0008-5472.CAN-14-2341. [The miR-339-5p, miR-345 and miR-484 precursor sequences were constructed in lentivirus-based pEZX constructs]
- Yamashita, D. et al. (2015) miR-340 suppresses the stem-like cell function of glioma-initiating cells by targeting tissue plasminogen activator. Cancer Research,doi:10.1158/0008-5472.CAN-14-0938. [miRNA lentiviral particles 1(pEZX-MR03)]
- Dou, C., et al. (2016). miR-187-3p inhibits the metastasis and epithelial–mesenchymal transition of hepatocellular carcinoma by targeting S100A4. Cancer Letters doi: 10.1016/j.canlet.2016.08.011 [miArrest™ miR-187-3p inhibitor clone]
- Roufayel, R. et al. (2014) The elimination of miR-23a in heat-stressed cells promotes NOXA-induced cell death and is prevented by HSP70. Cell Death & Disease,doi:10.1038/cddis.2014.484. [A control miR expression plasmid and an miR-23a overexpression plasmid]
- Thor , T. et al. (2014) MiR‐34a deficiency accelerates medulloblastoma formation in vivo. International Journal of Cancer,DOI: 10.1002/ijc.29294. [ectopic expression of miR-34a using a pEZX-based plasmid]
- Dombkowski, AA. et al. (2014) Cortical Tubers: Windows into Dysregulation of Epilepsy Risk and Synaptic Signaling Genes by MicroRNAs. Cerebral Cortex,doi: 10.1093/cercor/bhu276
First published online: December 1, 2014. [miR-23a precursor (HmiR0298-MR04) and scrambled expression control vector (CmiR0001-MR04)]
- Volk , N. et al. (2014) MicroRNA-19b Associates with Ago2 in the Amygdala Following Chronic Stress and Regulates the Adrenergic Receptor Beta 1. The Journal of Neuroscience,doi: 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.0855-14.2014. [The H1-miR-19b KD and its control scramble sequence]
- Liu, L. et al. (2014) miR-200c Inhibits invasion, migration and proliferation of bladder cancer cells through down-regulation of BMI-1 and E2F3. Journal of Translational Medicine,DOI: 10.1186/s12967-014-0305-z. [Vector control pEZX-MR03 miR-200c over-expressionplasmid]
- Zheng, H. et al (2014) miR-23a inhibits E-cadherin expression and is regulated by AP-1 and NFAT4 complex during Fas-induced EMT in gastrointestinal cancer. Carcinogenesis, (2014) 35 (1):173-183.. [miR-23a precursor, miR-23a inhibitor clones].
- Zhao, H. et al (2013) MiR-133b Is Down-Regulated in Human Osteosarcoma and Inhibits Osteosarcoma Cells Proliferation, Migration and Invasion, and Promotes Apoptosis. PLOS ONE, Published: December 31, 2013, DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0083571. [miR-133b in pEGP-MR04 precursor clone].
- Wang, XG. et al (2013) Regulatory mutations in the A2M gene are involved in the mastitis susceptibility in dairy cows. Animal Genetics, Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 28–37, February 2014. [miRNA precursor and scrambled negative control, pEZX-MR04].
- Muthiah, M. et al (2013) Substrate-Mediated Delivery of MicroRNA-145 Through a Polysorbitol-Based Osmotically Active Transporter Suppresses Smooth Muscle Cell Proliferation: …. Journal of Biomedical Nanotechnology, Volume 10, Number 4, April 2014 , pp. 571-579(9). [miExpress Precursor miRNA clone (pEZX-miR-145)].
- Chen, Y. et al (2013) Differential methylation of the micro‐RNA 7b gene targets postnatal maturation of murine neuronal Mecp2 gene expression. Developmental Neurobiology, DOI: 10.1002/dneu.22126. [Precursor miR-7b clones(MmiR3270) and scrambled negative control clones (CmiR0001-MR01)].
- Real, FM. et al (2013) A MicroRNA (mmu-miR-124) Prevents Sox9 Expression in Developing Mouse Ovarian Cells. Biology of Reproduction, October 1, 2013 vol. 89 no. 4 78. [MmiR3282-MR04 and MmiR3282-MR04].
- Zhang, N. et al (2013) miR-150 promotes the proliferation of lung cancer cells by targeting P53. FEBS letters, Volume 587, Issue 15, 2 August 2013, Pages 2346–2351. [MiR-150 (HmiR0306-MR03) and the control vector].
- Hu, YK. et al (2013) MicroRNA-98 induces an Alzheimer's disease-like disturbance by targeting insulin-like growth factor 1. Neuroscience Bulletin, December 2013, Volume 29, Issue 6, pp 745-751. [miR-98 overexpression plasmid and the control vector].
- Lee, HJ. et al (2013) Targeted delivery of microRNA-145 to metastatic breast cancer by peptide conjugated branched PEI gene carrier. Macromolecular Research, November 2013, Volume 21, Issue 11, pp 1201-1209. [Precursor miR-145].
- Baker, J. et al (2013) Critical Role Of Mir133 In The Response To Oxidative Stress In Primary Murine Alveolar Epithelial Cells. B69. MICRORNAS IN LUNG HEALTH AND DISEASE , Publication Date: 2013. [Lentivirus miExpress Methods and miArrest].
- Hunter, K. et al (2013) Inherited variation in miR-290 expression suppresses breast cancer progression by targeting the metastasis susceptibility gene Arid4b. Cancer Research, doi: 10.1158/0008-5472.CAN-12-3513. [pEZX-MR06 plasmids].
- Wei, R. et al (2013) Dynamic expression of microRNAs during the differentiation of human embryonic stem cells into insulin-producing cells. Gene,Volume 518, Issue 2, 15 April 2013, Pages 246–255. [miR-223 primer].
- Gao, F. et al (2013) miR-9 modulates the expression of interferon-regulated genes and MHC class I molecules in human nasopharyngeal carcinoma cells. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications, Volume 431, Issue 3, 15 February 2013, Pages 610–616. [Lentiviral expression clones for miR-9 (pEZX-MR03; catalog# HmiR0017-MR03)].
- Yu, S.J. et al (2013) MicroRNA-200a Promotes Anoikis Resistance and Metastasis by Targeting YAP1 in Human Breast Cancer. Clinical Cancer Research, 19.6 (2013): 1389-1399. [pMR-miR-200a].
- Bhutia, Y. et al (2013) Differential Processing of let-7a Precursors Influences RRM2 Expression and Chemosensitivity in Pancreatic Cancer: Role of LIN-28 and SET Oncoprotein. PloS one, 8(1): e53436. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0053436. [FIV-let-7 constructs (let-7a-2, let-7a-3, let-7b, let-7c, let-7e, let-7f-1, let-7f-2, let-7g)].
- Ebrahimibarough, S. et al. (2013) Programming of human endometrial-derived stromal cells (EnSCs) into pre-oligodendrocyte cells by overexpression of miR-219. Neuroscience Letters, Volume 537, 14 March 2013, Pages 65–70 [MiR-219-GFP].
- Swaminathan, G. et al. (2012) A Role for microRNA-155 Modulation in the Anti-HIV-1 Effects of Toll-Like Receptor 3 Stimulation in Macrophages. PLoS Pathog 8(9): e1002937. doi:10.1371/journal.ppat.1002937. [hsa-miR-155 precursor (HmiR0358)].
- Li, L et al. (2012) One SNP in the 3′-UTR of HMGB1 gene affects the binding of target bta-miR-223 and is involved in mastitis in dairy cattle. Immunogenetics, Volume 64, Issue 11, pp 817-824. [bta-miR- 223 precursor, pEZX-MR04].
- Kim, A. et al. (2012) Experimental validation of candidate schizophrenia gene ZNF804A as target for hsa-miR-137. Schizophrenia Research, Volume 141, Issue 1, Pages 60–64. [mir-137 precursor]
- Li, L. et al. (2012) One SNP in the 3′-UTR of HMGB1 gene affects the binding of target bta-miR-223 and is involved in mastitis in dairy cattle. Immunogenetics 2012, DOI: 10.1007/s00251-012-0641-1. [pEZX-MR04 non-viral vector].