MicroRNAs (miRNAs) are small, non-coding single stranded RNA molecules found in eukaryotic organisms. They are highly conserved and usually 21-23 nucleotides in length. miRNAs are involved in almost all cellular functions and regulate gene expression by binding to the 3' untranslated regions (3' UTRs) of targeted mRNAs. Irregularities in miRNA-regulated gene expression have been found to be associated with cancers, cardiovascular disorders and a variety of other diseases.
GeneCopoeia offers miExpress precursor miRNA expression clones in lentiviral and non-viral vectors with eGFP reporter gene. Hairpin precursor miRNA of approximately 150 nucleotides is cloned into lentiviral or non-viral vectors for delivery in virtually all cell types.
Flexible delivery systems
Optimized expression cassettes
Selection markers and reporters
|Figure 2: Role of precursor miRNA and miRNA 3' UTR target clones in miRNA regulation studies|
Precursor miRNA vector features
Budget-friendly miRNA clones $200 & up
Precursor miRNA lentivirus
GeneCopoeia offers precursor miRNA lentivirus as a custom service for only $995 and delivered within 2-5 weeks.
Not finding what you need? Feel free to contact us.
miRNA precursor clone sets
Besides individual clones, GeneCopoeia also offers pre-made or custom-made miRNA precursor clone sets. Uniformity and high-quality clone sets make them ideal for large-scale high content and high-throughput screening studies in functional genomics, proteomics and systems biology.
|Vector||Vector Type||Promoter||Selection Marker||Tag|
|pEZX-MR03||Mammalian expression (lentiviral)||CMV||Puromycin||eGFP|
Clone sets by gene family in the vector of your choice
Need miRNA lentivirus? Only $995 and delivered within 2-5 weeks. Search lentivirus
- Zheng, H. et al (2014) miR-23a inhibits E-cadherin expression and is regulated by AP-1 and NFAT4 complex during Fas-induced EMT in gastrointestinal cancer. Carcinogenesis, (2014) 35 (1):173-183.. [miR-23a precursor, miR-23a inhibitor clones].
- Zhao, H. et al (2013) MiR-133b Is Down-Regulated in Human Osteosarcoma and Inhibits Osteosarcoma Cells Proliferation, Migration and Invasion, and Promotes Apoptosis. PLOS ONE, Published: December 31, 2013, DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0083571. [miR-133b in pEGP-MR04 precursor clone].
- Wang, XG. et al (2013) Regulatory mutations in the A2M gene are involved in the mastitis susceptibility in dairy cows. Animal Genetics, Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 28–37, February 2014. [miRNA precursor and scrambled negative control, pEZX-MR04].
- Muthiah, M. et al (2013) Substrate-Mediated Delivery of MicroRNA-145 Through a Polysorbitol-Based Osmotically Active Transporter Suppresses Smooth Muscle Cell Proliferation: …. Journal of Biomedical Nanotechnology, Volume 10, Number 4, April 2014 , pp. 571-579(9). [miExpress Precursor miRNA clone (pEZX-miR-145)].
- Chen, Y. et al (2013) Differential methylation of the micro‐RNA 7b gene targets postnatal maturation of murine neuronal Mecp2 gene expression. Developmental Neurobiology, DOI: 10.1002/dneu.22126. [Precursor miR-7b clones(MmiR3270) and scrambled negative control clones (CmiR0001-MR01)].
- Real, FM. et al (2013) A MicroRNA (mmu-miR-124) Prevents Sox9 Expression in Developing Mouse Ovarian Cells. Biology of Reproduction, October 1, 2013 vol. 89 no. 4 78. [MmiR3282-MR04 and MmiR3282-MR04].
- Zhang, N. et al (2013) miR-150 promotes the proliferation of lung cancer cells by targeting P53. FEBS letters, Volume 587, Issue 15, 2 August 2013, Pages 2346–2351. [MiR-150 (HmiR0306-MR03) and the control vector].
- Hu, YK. et al (2013) MicroRNA-98 induces an Alzheimer’s disease-like disturbance by targeting insulin-like growth factor 1. Neuroscience Bulletin, December 2013, Volume 29, Issue 6, pp 745-751. [miR-98 overexpression plasmid and the control vector].
- Lee, HJ. et al (2013) Targeted delivery of microRNA-145 to metastatic breast cancer by peptide conjugated branched PEI gene carrier. Macromolecular Research, November 2013, Volume 21, Issue 11, pp 1201-1209. [Precursor miR-145 ].
- Baker, J. et al (2013) Critical Role Of Mir133 In The Response To Oxidative Stress In Primary Murine Alveolar Epithelial Cells. B69. MICRORNAS IN LUNG HEALTH AND DISEASE , Publication Date: 2013. [Lentivirus miExpress Methods and miArrest].
- Hunter, K. et al (2013) Inherited variation in miR-290 expression suppresses breast cancer progression by targeting the metastasis susceptibility gene Arid4b. Cancer Research, doi: 10.1158/0008-5472.CAN-12-3513. [pEZX-MR06 plasmids].
- Wei, R. et al (2013) Dynamic expression of microRNAs during the differentiation of human embryonic stem cells into insulin-producing cells. Gene,Volume 518, Issue 2, 15 April 2013, Pages 246–255. [miR-223 primer].
- Gao, F. et al (2013) miR-9 modulates the expression of interferon-regulated genes and MHC class I molecules in human nasopharyngeal carcinoma cells. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications, Volume 431, Issue 3, 15 February 2013, Pages 610–616. [Lentiviral expression clones for miR-9 (pEZX-MR03; catalog# HmiR0017-MR03)].
- Yu, S.J. et al (2013) MicroRNA-200a Promotes Anoikis Resistance and Metastasis by Targeting YAP1 in Human Breast Cancer. Clinical Cancer Research, 19.6 (2013): 1389-1399. [pMR-miR-200a].
- Bhutia, Y. et al (2013) Differential Processing of let-7a Precursors Influences RRM2 Expression and Chemosensitivity in Pancreatic Cancer: Role of LIN-28 and SET Oncoprotein. PloS one, 8(1): e53436. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0053436. [FIV-let-7 constructs (let-7a-2, let-7a-3, let-7b, let-7c, let-7e, let-7f-1, let-7f-2, let-7g)].
- Ebrahimibarough, S. et al. (2013) Programming of human endometrial-derived stromal cells (EnSCs) into pre-oligodendrocyte cells by overexpression of miR-219. Neuroscience Letters, Volume 537, 14 March 2013, Pages 65–70 [MiR-219-GFP].
- Swaminathan, G. et al. (2012) A Role for microRNA-155 Modulation in the Anti-HIV-1 Effects of Toll-Like Receptor 3 Stimulation in Macrophages. PLoS Pathog 8(9): e1002937. doi:10.1371/journal.ppat.1002937. [hsa-miR-155 precursor (HmiR0358)].
- Li, L et al. (2012) One SNP in the 3′-UTR of HMGB1 gene affects the binding of target bta-miR-223 and is involved in mastitis in dairy cattle. Immunogenetics, Volume 64, Issue 11, pp 817-824. [bta-miR- 223 precursor, pEZX-MR04].
- Kim, A. et al. (2012) Experimental validation of candidate schizophrenia gene ZNF804A as target for hsa-miR-137. Schizophrenia Research, Volume 141, Issue 1, Pages 60–64. [mir-137 precursor]
- Li, L. et al. (2012) One SNP in the 3′-UTR of HMGB1 gene affects the binding of target bta-miR-223 and is involved in mastitis in dairy cattle. Immunogenetics 2012, DOI: 10.1007/s00251-012-0641-1. [pEZX-MR04 non-viral vector].