For high-throughput profiling of miRNA whole genome expression
The miProfile human miRNome miRNA qPCR arrays are a set of nineteen 96-well plates covering 1,565 of best characterized and annotated miRNAs based on miRBase V17. Each 96-well plate contains up to 84 pairs of PCR primers (forward: miRNA-specific primer; reverse: universal primer) and 12 wells of different types of controls, which are used to monitor the efficiency of the entire experimental process – from reverse transcription to qPCR reaction.
Each miRNA-specific primer used in the qPCR arrays has been experimentally validated to yield a single dissociation curve peak and to generate a single amplification of the correct size for the targeted miRNA. A cDNA pool, containing reverse transcript products of 10 different tissue total RNAs, was used as the qPCR validation template.
Using a universal real-time PCR condition, one can easily profile and analyze the miRNA expression in a high-throughput fashion. The All-in-One™ miRNA First-Strand cDNA Synthesis Kits and qPCR Mix Kits are the recommended and supported RT-PCR reagents for use with the miProfile miRNA qPCR arrays. These reagents have been optimized to produce high sensitivity, efficiency, and specificity.
To help best distinguish single-nucleotide mismatched miRNAs, 61 single-nucleotide mismatched miRNAs from the human miRNome are further grouped together on one 96-well plate. The miProfile human single-nucleotide mismatch miRNA qPCR array is available as stand-alone products for users who want to study these miRNAs using specific PCR conditions.
To view other miProfile miRNA qPCR arrays, click below:
Validated miRNA primers
- Each miRNA primer is designed using a proprietary algorithm and experimentally validated
- Sensitive – Detect miRNA from as little as 10 pg of small RNA or 20 pg of total RNA
- Specific – Be able to distinguish miRNAs with single nucleotide mismatches. Each primer set has been experimental validated for specific amplification
- Broad linearity– Allow miRNA at varieties of expression level to be detected simultaneously
- Reproducible – High reproducibility (R2>0.99) for inter-array and intra-array replicates
- More than 1,500 of best characterized and annotated miRNAs are covered based on miRBase V17
Select RT-PCR reagents
Data Analysis Tool
Analyze the qPCR result using GeneCopoeia's online Data Analysis System (free).