For expression profiling of custom-specified miRNAs
miProfile™ Custom miRNA qPCR Arrays profile the expression of customer specified miRNAs. Each primer is designed using a proprietary algorithm and has been experimentally validated. Depending on the number of miRNAs and replicates to be analyzed, GeneCopoeia offers 14 layouts to choose from, including 6 types with 96-well plate and 8 types with 384-well plate. Different controls can also be included in the arrays to help monitor the sample quality, RT and PCR reaction efficiencies and replicates reproducibility:
- Spike-in reverse transcription control (RT): monitors the efficiency of the RT reaction.
- Positive PCR control (PCR): verifies the PCR efficiency.
- Housekeeping genes (HK): can be used as endogenous positive controls and for array normalization.
- Negative controls(NC): monitors the sample quality
For the best performance, All-in-One™ miRNA First-Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit and All-in-One™ qPCR Mix are the recommended and supported reagents for use with these arrays.
To view other miProfile miRNA qPCR arrays, click below:
- Complete collection of miProfile miRNA qPCR arrays
- miRNA miRNome miRNA qPCR arrays
- miRNA disease and focus-group miRNA qPCR arrays
- miRNA cancer miRNA qPCR arrays
- Each primer is designed using a proprietary algorithm and has been experimentally validated
Flexible array design
- GeneCopoeia offers 14 layouts to choose from, including 6 types with 96-well plate and 8 types with 384-well plate.
- Sensitive – Detect miRNA from as little as 10 pg of small RNA or 20 pg of total RNA
- Specific – Be able to distinguish miRNAs with single nucleotide mismatches. Each primer has been experimental validated for specific amplification
- Broad linearity – Allow miRNA at varieties of expression level to be detected simultaneously
- Reproducible -High reproducibility (R2> 0.99) for inter-array and intra-array replicates
|Cat. No.||Product name||Species||Number of miRNAs||Number of plates||Document|
|PAM-CS96||miProfile™ miRNA qPCR arrays custom services||N/A||Variable||Variable||Variable|
Select RT-PCR reagents
Data analysis tool
Analyze the qPCR result using GeneCopoeia's online Data Analysis System (free).